Another One Overlooked

Started by blackmanx, Jun 19, 2005, 09:06 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

blackmanx

The  media's  way  of  overlooking   female  violence   is  nothing short  of  astounding.   Seriously.   A  former   principal  attacked  her  husband,  and  naturally,  the  media   overlooks  it.   The  man  was  attacked  in  his  sleep  by  a   vindictive  woman.   How common  is  this  ?  Pretty  common  !!!!

Link
y book, Men's Rights Activists.

http://www.lulu.com/content/418976

antimisandry

"She pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor simple assault,"

am i entirely stupid, or would what she did: "stabbing and beating her husband for snoring" be considered somewhat stronger than a 'misdemeanor' if it had been a man doing this?

sheeesh.

i'm quite certain it would be called something closer to... "domestic violence/assault"

hmmm, maybe she can get her defense to claim she was suffering batty woman syndrome due to his abusive snoring... that's noise pollution, don't yanno.
ny man living in this feminized world has got to be tough to tolerate it.

>> http://antimisandry.com <<

CaptDMO

Hmmm. I believe stabbing with a pen and pummeling with a 3# weight constitutes aggrivated assault (a felony). Biting on the hand and leaving a bruise certainly constitutes DV.

I wonder what the circumstances were to have her jettisoned from her position as a principal?

LSBeene

What she did, especially hitting him with the weight and the stabbing are FELONY assault as she used a weapon.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

LST

Also notice how they says "suspect" in the title. Did you ever see this kind of thing in articles about male on female violence ?
We wouldn't want the poor cutey's identity being unnecessarily tarnished, would we. She is merely a suspect !

On May 31, court documents say, Kevin Boschert pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and spent four days in jail for a dispute in which his wife told police she was punched in the face. Kevin Boschert said she bit him on the hand, the court file says.

She said he puncher her in the face.
He said she bit his hand.
He goes to jail, she stays home.

Sadly, I am not in an angry mood now.
[Insert some stuff about feminists being hateful and twisted on purpose here]

Also this is Yahoo, so you can leave comments. Use the feature !!
o pity for feminazis.

Go Up