Women's Greatest Secret

Started by richard ford, Aug 08, 2005, 07:15 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

alien

Belief in one's own superiority blinds one's own failings.

Roy

Andyong --

Why? Because only I can know what I'm thinking of and you can never be 100% sure. Think about it, I'm free to deny what it is that you are expected to know and replace with another version; while of course at the same time declaring you as an insensitive idiot. Your take on what I have in mind can never amount to more than an educational guess, while naturally, I'm the one with the last say in whatever is occuring in my thoughts. Therefore, whatever is right is whatever I say. You shall always be in the inferior position.

A better description of innate female passive-aggression has seldom been posted here!

Ironic that for the feminist proponents of Gender War, "among the causes of passive-aggression is fear of conflict!"

Does using the term innate here require a banning?

(Webster's def.)  -- "belonging to the essential nature of something..."

Though I'm confident that in our P.C. climate, anyone at anytime of any age, gender, ethnicity, or class can opt out by saying ---- "But I'm not like that!"

It's too bad that the proponents of VAWA 2005 believe that we all believe in INNATE theories....

They have basically three categories for us:

1) Victims (women and children)
2) Oppressors (men)
3) Misguided Non-believers (women who like men; men who like women; children who just want a dad and mom...)
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Andyong

Quote from: "alien"
Belief in one's own superiority blinds one's own failings.

The scary thing about big sister(feminism) is that there isn't anyway to hold her accountable for anything. Everything that she does is subtle and element of denial is always on her side, it's not the normal totalitarianism that we seen in history with Stalin and Hitler. (feminism is a collective dictatorship)

Roy

Andyong----

The scary thing about big sister(feminism) is that there isn't anyway to hold her accountable for anything. Everything that she does is subtle and element of denial is always on her side, it's not the normal totalitarianism that we seen in history with Stalin and Hitler. (feminism is a collective dictatorship)

That's a cute teaser....

You need to write more about it, in detail, and soon.

I'm especially interested in the implied mass social complicity with feminism's subtle power that you've hinted at....

And more about the scary thangs would be good as well!   :wink:
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Andyong

Quote from: "Roy"
Andyong----

That's a cute teaser....

You need to write more about it, in detail, and soon.

I'm especially interested in the implied mass social complicity with feminism's subtle power that you've hinted at....

And more about the scary thangs would be good as well!   :wink:

well.. is that a sacastic comment? there's little point continuing if all that is meant to tease you.

Go Up