DR. E.'s Kicking Some Ass Over @ Hugo's Place

Started by Roy, Aug 25, 2005, 04:10 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Roy

Hugo has pulled another Roberto Duran ("No mas, no mas!") play in response to Dr. E.'s very polite inquisition.

Dr. E -- Yes Hugo. Good idea to get back to the topic.

Can you tell us about this transformation you claim to have had from disliking men to somehow liking them? It seems that you don't really want to discuss this and that confuses me. ...  

I just don't hear any of that from you on this thread and it leaves me unconvinced that you really do love men. Maybe it would be easier for you if you just said upfront that you don't hold men responsible for the oppression of women. Would that be an easier question for you?

Hugo -- Dr. E, I answered the question in the post above. I'm sorry that it isn't an adequate answer for you, but it is the complete truth, and the best answer I am able to provide. Please stop asking for further clarification. ...

Dr. E. -- Well, I guess if you can't answer that one how about you answer this one. Do you hold men responsible for the oppression of women?

Ummm, Hugo hasn't replied yet.

He's obviously confused about the two questions asking him to speak directly to the same issue.

Ah well,  Hugo's surely off on another 3,000 mile run up and down the hill behind his community college, where he's a fully tenured women's studies professor.

My offer to pay for the tuition for any student "mole" enrolled in one of Hugo's courses still stands.

But he/she has to be wired, and be able to transcribe and post regularly ...

(Scroll way down to  8/27/05 posts)  --
http://hugoboy.typepad.com/hugo_schwyzer/2005/08/one_week_until_.html#comments
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Men's Rights Activist

"It seems that you are saying that your realization that masculinity was a social construct was instrumental in shifting your perceptions of the men around you. Yes? This leaves me wondering something. If you are now blaming and hating the culture for "shaping" men to be the way they are then you are still disliking the men's actual behaviors. Is this correct? You now see these behaviors as a social construct rather than a personal fault. If so, how does one love someone that exhibits behaviors that you dislike to such a degree? Is it that you are now more forgiving? Is it that you ignore those parts that you find repugnant? How does this work?"

Dr. E, congratulations.  Is it possible you have finally ferreted out a hidden truth?  Could Hugo really be a "closet Christian" who, "hates the sin, but loves the sinner???"
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Go Up