more on TV-Show Slap in the Face To Fathers-Petition to sign

Started by richar', Aug 20, 2005, 09:30 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

richar'

It worked for Dick Clark when we went against the "Most Wanted Deadbeat Show". In fact when I talk to the guys at Dick Clark Productions They still quote comments from the petition that was started against their show.

So - We didn't write this petition but sure do support it-

Sign the petition and leave a quote to remember.

We have only begun to fight!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/DDSD1104/petition.html

richar'
rightsRadio - And The Truth Continues...

Celtic Druid

Hi richar',

I added my voice to the petition I was rather dissapointed only 12 people had signed it, I have signed quite a few of these before anyway for what its worth Im number 13 - Bill Bradshaw!
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

Men's Rights Activist

Gee, it's been several days and there are only 25 signatures.  I'm one of the twenty five.  No wonder men have no rights.  Looks like it's going to be a long and painful Fall on the TV schedule.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

no2fembots

no2fembots has added his considerable weight to the petition.

Agreed that this petition will accomplish nothing - perhaps.  But to NOT make the effort when such information is brought to the attention of no2fembots would be intolerable in the extreme!

Even a small drop in the pond produces a ripple...
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

antimisandry

Me too. i'm entry number 32..or 33..i can't remember now lol
ny man living in this feminized world has got to be tough to tolerate it.

>> http://antimisandry.com <<

woof

I signed too, but I think it, will take a lot more than 40 sigs. to have a impact.  :(
Even a whole village can't replace dad, children need both parents.

TerryGale

I guess it wont really matter if I sign using an alias.  I try to keep my RW last name out of the areas of the internet that I play in.  I googled my first-last name combo about 2 months ago and was surprised that I turned up on page 2 of the search (well better than page 1 - or even #1).  It was a petition I'd signed.  It also gave my RW address.  I'm continually finding myself rethinking what I sign.  Guess I caught the NYM*M paranoia.  I miss her a little...  Her spaceship seems to have left the last "O" of the logo at Gonzo's Go-Go Bar and Grill II.

sethay

I know this is off topic, but why do you keep your first+last name off of the internet?  I don't do this at all...maybe I should.

duckman

I am pleased to report that I am petitioner number 46. It PISSES ME OFF to see men continually portrayed as child eating monsters!! The VAST MAJORITY OF ABUSE CASES that I deal with in my job (child protection) are cases of neglect and  physical abuse of children perpetrated by MOTHERS!!!
so saith the duckman

TerryGale

Quote from: "sethay"
I know this is off topic, but why do you keep your first+last name off of the internet?  I don't do this at all...maybe I should.

1. Hazards of being female...
2. Gives people less info to use against me...
3. At some point, I'll probably be looking for work.. Best to keep politics out of potential employment discussions.
4. Increasing paranoia about how much info can be gathered and by whom...

Go Up