I admit it. We men are stupid

Started by alien, Aug 21, 2005, 06:28 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

TestSubject

Will women stop expecting things from men and finally just do the work themselves when we become redundant?  This redundancy sounds better and better every day!   8)

Raymond Cuttill

Quote from: "TestSubject"
Will women stop expecting things from men and finally just do the work themselves when we become redundant?  This redundancy sounds better and better every day!   8)

Most of this "men are redundant" stuff is about male-bashing, not male extermination. That's why no feminist has any real plan to get rid of men, but is happy with wishful thinking.  It's more about undermining and/or manipulating the men that exist.  In their heart of hearts they don't really want to do the stuff we do.
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

woof

Quote from: "natalie clifford barney"
Pardon me, did I take a wrong turn?

Damn, but I landed on Vulcan.

<mental note to repair navigation equipment>

LOL...natalie,

Point taken......I will point out what I am talking about, when I find a good example.

BTW, welcome to SYG  

:D
Even a whole village can't replace dad, children need both parents.

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "woof"

LOL...natalie,

Point taken......I will point out what I am talking about, when I find a good example.

BTW, welcome to SYG  

:D

Thanks... it's been fun so far. I do bow out if it gets nasty though, but I've seen no evidence of such at all. I will be passionate in my views, will use humour... and expect no less from y'all. I'm not above being tweaked, am hardly a perfect human being.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

Russ2d

Either this is satire or this guy is the poster-child for the 21st century male self-castrate (reminds me of Michael 'I have birthing hips' Moore)... this piece is as inaccurate as it is humorless, I find nothing funny or engaging with this.

I will assume for the moment he is at least partially serious. In this case he has greatly insulted not only all real men but also all real women; the one's who actually love the male sex, their fathers, their husbands, their brothers, their sons.

Reality check time:

One: Men are not and never will be 'redundant' (this is a feminist delusion/fantasy)...  which is evidence in that the bullshit of equality is predicated upon the cultural intervention of quotas, affirmative action, set asides, and endless support groups and programs for women to artifically create the illusion of androgyny/equality. Neither sex is redundant.

Two: Medical science is NOT close to eliminating men or anything like this...  this is dribble from ignorant media types. Those who actually know what is going on, who actually understand the science behind biotechnology just shake their heads and ignore such moronic assertions.

Three: Women will never stop looking to men to do for them, it is biology- primitive instinct and practical reality (male physical strength, single mindedness etc). What has changed, thanks to feminists, is that SOME women no longer appreciate it or give men credit for it.

There is something really worng with a man who has no pride in himself as a man (and nothing disgusts real women more). This 'writer' (if even half serious) needs to be deprogrammed because he is obviously brainwashed, and I would recommend a doctor check his circulating Testosterone levels- I suspect he is sorely lacking.

TestSubject

Quote from: "Conspiracy Theory"
So whose the new girl?  Is she hot?

Good question!  I propose a mandatory pic post for Natalie and Lisa.

Russ2d

OMG LOL,

TEST she's a feminist !!

How old are you? Even if she has an attractive body, inside she is a dark pitted mound of hideous slag.

natalie clifford barney

Very well...

Out of respect for her, image now deleted.
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

Stallywood

Quote from: "Russ2d"
Either this is satire or this guy is the poster-child for the 21st century male self-castrate (reminds me of Michael Testosterone levels- I suspect he is sorely lacking.

This is Satire, using sarcasm to make a point.
Stally

PS. Galt. Great job as usual. Although I wonder why no one has pointed out to this woman the errors of her beliefs...ie Divorce being equal. Men being against equality when the truth in part is the government is need to decree a false equality via affirmative action, quotas, and lower standards.
(Military for instance)

Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

TestSubject

Very well...

hehe, are you always this difficult?  Anyway, here we are...

Lisa (pretty hot mom, methinks)

Natalie

Natalie's hair looks very nice in her iVillage pic (too bad it's so damn small).  I've never seen that style before.

SouthernGuy

A little bit old for me, but I'd hit it.  :twisted:

SG

natalie clifford barney

Aww, ya blew my granny image! ;-)

As for my hair, it's slightly different now, though about the same length. Here is the full pic...
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

TestSubject

Quote from: "Russ2d"
OMG LOL,

TEST she's a feminist !!

How old are you? Even if she has an attractive body, inside she is a dark pitted mound of hideous slag.

Erm, I know it's unwise to talk in absolutes but actually the last time I checked, which was fairly recently  :oops: , all women are pink inside.

(p.s. I'm 22.  I'm just a curious guy.  I'm not looking for a date or anything. lol)

TestSubject

Quote from: "SouthernGuy"

A little bit old for me, but I'd hit it.  :twisted:

SG

Hey, be nice!

You would... um... generously pleasure her.   :D

TestSubject

Here is the full pic...

Yay!  ty

Go Up