Who is your number one feminist hate object?

Started by brian44, Aug 21, 2005, 08:30 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

brian44

I would have to say Germaine Greer. The damage this woman has done to at least two generations of men (and women?) is incalculable. She has an ego the size of a small planet and makes my blood boil every time she opens her hateful mouth. In my opinion she is the most sexist person on the planet. I hope she will be reviled by future generations for her profoundly destructive theories, opinions and pronouncements.

Any other nominations?
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

natalie clifford barney

lmao! Does the winner go on a dartboard or pinata?
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

Raymond Cuttill

Quote from: "natalie clifford barney"

Yes, providing we're talking about the winner, not a picture of the winner.
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

TestSubject

Quote from: "Raymond Cuttill"

Yes, providing we're talking about the winner, not a picture of the winner.

Oooh, this thread's making me wet already!

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "TestSubject"

Depends, perhaps? ;-)
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

SouthernGuy

I would have to say Germaine Greer.

Her fascination with young boys is strange. She has admitted to having a fetish for them...

SG

brian44

Quote from: "SouthernGuy"
I would have to say Germaine Greer.

Her fascination with young boys is strange. She has admitted to having a fetish for them...

SG

If she were a man she would be viewed as a paedophile.
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

Raymond Cuttill

Some say she's a publicity seeker as much as a true feminist,  The boys may just be another attempt to get attention.  Her book "The Boy" may have been just that.
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

TestSubject

Quote from: "TestSubject"

Depends, perhaps? ;-)

lol!  I'll have to remember that one next time a woman I don't like says something about being horny.

So he turns you on?
"Oh yeah, baby!"
He makes you wet?
"Uh huh."
Need me to get you a diaper?
"You're a jackass!  :x "
Tee he he.

Russ2d

My list would be a long one- hard to pick just one... Germaine Greer is a good choice- very pathological

Betty Friedan is a good choice too- petty little man-hating Communist

Other choices could be Barbara Mikulski (butt ugly man-hating Democratic puppet that resembles a human tea bag)- she with fat ass Kennedy were intrical in bringing about the whole Anita Hill nonsense

Gloria Steinem is a little too bland to be numero uno

I have to say former Senator Patricia Shroeder- when she was on the Senate Arms Service committee she did more damage to our (U.S) military with the whole tailhook bullshit and the women in combat lunacy then anyone I can think of.

She is now working for some publishing firm somewhere and has input as to what goes into children's books and what doesn't (in other words how much feminist crap can she ram down the future generations throats).

I hope there is a special hell for her shrill like voice and that god awful squinty eye clown smile she displays for those unfortunate enough to see her.

PaulGuelph

There are so many to choose from. They should all face false rape charges, false child molestation charges, maturnity fraud, and then be shipped of to war in Iraq.

Brian44 is too frogiving of Germaine Greer. She openly advocates that middle aged women should rape boys as young as 11. She does not admit it, but I wonder if she has raped a young boy and if he will ever tell. Maybe she paid him $1/2 million to shut him up?
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

cris

I don't HATE anyone - not even my ex. Life's too short. Why would I hate someone who hasn't done anything to me? that's irriational, even to me.

antimisandry

Quote from: "cris"
I don't HATE anyone - not even my ex. Life's too short. Why would I hate someone who hasn't done anything to me? that's irriational, even to me.

but these people have, in a distant means perhaps, done damage to you personally.

For example, as i state on the front page of my site: http://antifeminism.mathews.me.uk/
I recall myself as a youngster simply laughing off feminism, believing it to be of little consequence to my personal well being.

and
Now, as an older more mature person - nearly 30 years young - I see just how ignorant I have been. That ignorance has cost me dearly.

In my scenario, feminism has destroyed my family when it was the reason behind my then partner taking herself off to a 'refuge' (aka - legal kidnap center). We had argued about her flirting with another man and arranging to meet up with him. She wanted to take OUR children with her to meet this stranger. The refuge attempted to get her to expand the reality of an argument into full blown domestic violence. They tried to get her to use the law (and domestic violence laws specifically) to throw me out of my home that she hadn't paid a penny into. Her parents had put more into our home than she personally had.
And yes, while in 'hiding' she did take my children to meet this stranger.  I've also been turned down for two jobs based on my genitalia - who can I turn to for help? See, feminism isn't about equality...unless it's about a woman's equality that is.

I've had a female relative with a broken nose becuase of her boyfriend. But i have a male relative who had  abroken rib because of his girlfriend. The female got help...the male...well, who cares, right?

Since marrying, i've acquired another male relative who has been repeatedly abused by his girlfriend who i can assure was literally barely over half his size.. guess who got arrested each time the police were called? (free clue: the arrested one didn't have a vagina or breasts).

You see, we all know a man somewhere who has been battered - but do we talk to him about it? No, because it's easier to let him be and let her get away with it. If the cops turn up, we know she'll put on her crocodile tears and beg forgiveness...and get it usually.

Feminism teaches people in college (women's studies), police (using seminars and classes), people in their home (using blown up statistics to claim 95% of violence is committed by men) and people in jobs (sexual discrimination laws, regardless of actual discrimination) that it's only men who have to pay.

I've seen it so many times from other men and this just seems to add it up nicely: Women have choices, men have responsibilities.
ny man living in this feminized world has got to be tough to tolerate it.

>> http://antimisandry.com <<

cris

I'm quite puzzled by the references to men as penises and women as vaginas and breats. We are - or so I thought - complex human beings. Why reduce us to our body parts?

There is no evidence to support your claim that male victims of domestic violence are not taken seriously. Shall we...?

TheManOnTheStreet

"There is no evidence to support your claim that male victims of domestic violence are not taken seriously."

Paron my language but... are you FUCKING kidding me?????

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Go Up