Goodbye Feminism

Started by angryharry, Aug 21, 2005, 10:17 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr Benn

How do you think most of them view feminism?
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

brian44

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
How do you think most of them view feminism?

Most of the younger ones just seem to care about getting drunk and shagging lots of men.
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

Mr Benn

Sounds about typical. Its called 'enjoying their independance'. What it mostly boils down to is enjoying their ability to wind almost any man around their little finger and obtain 24/7 clitoral pampering. Its one big ego-trip mind-game. What kinds of mothers and wives would such womyn make? Its not a pretty thought.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

SouthernGuy

Most of the younger ones just seem to care about getting drunk and shagging lots of men.

Works for me. I don't plan on getting married again and as long as I'm still pulling young chicks, I'll take advantage of it...:twisted:

SG

brian44

Quote from: "SouthernGuy"

Works for me. I don't plan on getting married again and as long as I'm still pulling young chicks, I'll take advantage of it...:twisted:

SG

I'd take a look at them first. In London women are not that abundant, so even ugly ones get to shag lots of men. The men here are the least fussy I've ever known. Personally I find most London women so unattractive that they make an empty bed seem like a very attractive proposition.
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

Mr Benn

Brian,

Have you ever looked into ways of working outside of London? Its extremely do-able these days, especially if you can work for yourself and especially with high-speed internet and so on. You could also make a decent amount of money if you own a property in London and move out.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

SouthernGuy

Personally I find most London women so unattractive that they make an empty bed seem like a very attractive proposition.

That bad, huh?

I've lived in Los Angeles, but here in Louisiana we have some of the finest southern belles you've ever set your eyes upon, I swear. They're used to being spoiled though...

SG

natalie clifford barney

There is a HUGE distinction between residential and commercial construction, anyone who has spent any time in the indistry knows this. Adding a room to your home doesn't even remotely compare to the daily grind of real commercial work. Apples and oranges...

You are skilled, I am skilled, good enough... or does it not stop until one has worked on the tallest building in the world, building it single handedly?

Five years ago, I slipped and almost fell four stories straight down the elevator shaft of Marriot Hotel I was building as a project manager. I barely caught myself and had to suck up the butterflies and continue my workday, hands still shaking because i had to support my family. What's the worst that can happen in residential work, a piece of sheet rock could fall over on you?

SG

Once again, it's about who builds the most impressive structure, uses the most dangerous tools, and is in the most dangerous workspace?

Did you choose this field, or were you selected for it?

I can cite my (non construction) work skills, but what relevance does it have? Women are capable of doing this work, and they have done this work. I'm comfortable in an office and equally comfortable with a sawsall, so are many men and women... but men choose this field... so long as it's open to women, no problem, and in fact... never said there was one.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

brian44

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
Brian,

Have you ever looked into ways of working outside of London? Its extremely do-able these days, especially if you can work for yourself and especially with high-speed internet and so on. You could also make a decent amount of money if you own a property in London and move out.

Hello Mr Benn

Yeah, I'm working very hard to get the money together to do just that (which is why I don't get much time to contribute here). I can't wait to leave this place...

Mr Benn

I've lived in Los Angeles, but here in Louisiana we have some of the finest southern belles you've ever set your eyes upon, I swear. They're used to being spoiled though...

SG

Its more like Hell's Belles in most places these days.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

brian44

Personally I find most London women so unattractive that they make an empty bed seem like a very attractive proposition.

That bad, huh?

SG

A couple of my colleagues just got back from a stint working in LA and said there were so many good looking women out there it was unbelievable. Sure sounds tempting.

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "brian44"

Well, in the UK we had a lady Primeminister in 1979. She won the election because so many women voted for her because she was a woman rather than what she stood for.

You're sure of this... no one voted for her because of her views? Hmmm.

How many women get kicked out of their home and away from their children even though it was their partner who committed adultery?

I mentioned somewhere, don't know if it was in this thread, but yeah... y'all have it a bit different in the UK, and that has to change. It's not like that in the US. Y'all have my sympathy there... but there are also the cases where one knocks down their ex's door, and that stuff is simply unacceptable as well.

Men don't worry about women attacking them, they worry about men attacking them, which is more likely than a woman being attacked by a man.

My point exactly. Women however... do have to worry about it.

I once worked as a temp in an investment bank. I arrived without a tie and was told to go out and buy one or get another job. The women didn't have to wear ties, in fact as long as the didn't wear jeans they could get away with a hell of a lot more than the men.

I do believe expecting someone to wear business attire, be it for men or women, is quite different than make up and form fitting clothing, eh? If you felt there was an injustice, why not raise the issue?

I have on two occasions. Being a mature adult I shrugged it off and put it down to experience rather than suing the crap out of the company I worked for.

So a woman put her hands on you? Totally inappropriate.

My wife hit me on a number of occasions, she had a mean left hook that used to connect with my right ear and was very painful. I never hit her once, or any of my other girlfriends.

Again, completely unacceptable, she was flat out wrong and needs anger management therapy... but more abuse is committed by men, and even men are victims of male on male violence, the incidence with lesbians are far less than with gay men. This is not to slam men, all abuse is wrong, and all of it needs to be addressed and stopped, and men shouldn't be stigmatised for speaking up... (which is representative of patriarchy, slamming men for doing so.

Are you serious? In the UK, it is women who go out and watch strippers these days. Men feel ashamed when they do it, women go and have a great time looking at male strippers. They have mags as well.

Ya won't catch me doing so... and if I may ask... are men saying anything about it? Are you willing to work together to work to at least diminish the sex industry?
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

SouthernGuy

A couple of my colleagues just got back from a stint working in LA and said there were so many good looking women out there it was unbelievable. Sure sounds tempting.

Dude they're everywhere, even the church girls are freaks. Sometimes I wish I could live without them, but alas....

SG

Mr Benn

The sex industry flourishes as in the feminist era sex is increasingly de-coupled from love and a solid, committed mariage.

As Western womyn increasingly have divested themselves of the feminine charms all thats left to attract men is their body. This is why womyn have become more and more vampish in appearance. Many would rather have plastic surgery to attract a man than be pleasant.

Feminism is the cause of this, not the solution.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Russ2d

"I wired 90% of my home, built probably 70% of it. a friend of mine built a 2400 square foot addition on her home. She also spent a summer on a Habitat For Humanity all woman crew. Next question?"

Well you're either a liar, or perhaps you're a cellular hermaphrodite ( a female with male cells), or perhaps both..

Every feminist has some mythical person they can whistle up to "prove" their point.

This why I love biology so much, it cuts through the bullshit, such as the notion that men and women are equal.

I swear sometimes I think the higher brain functions of humans are a curse instead of a blessing. Animals go about their business and deal with what is, they don't sit around thinking of new ways to delude themselves.

Man definitely makes his own hell.

Go Up