Goodbye Feminism

Started by angryharry, Aug 21, 2005, 10:17 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SouthernGuy

Most heterosexual women WANT to be owned, objectified and possessed by a man. It turns them on and fulfills them.

I love how some women (often the ugly ones no one wants to look at anyways) like to complain about being objectified.  Funny thing is, if we as men ever actually stopped desiring and objectifying women sexually, for even one day, there would be a nationwide emotional breakdown.

Women get a huge amount of their self worth from being wanted by men. Many men measure themselves by what they can do/accomplish, while many women measure themselves by what they can get MEN to do/accomplish for them. Women know what their sexuality gets them...

SG

bukowski

quote="bukowski"--Is the fact that men are in the type of jobs that do most damage to their bodies, sometimes to the point of and early death, not objectification of men's bodies?

"I don't know... is it? Do you object to this? Do you speak against it? If it bothered me, I sure as hell would speak up and work to change it. No one should suffer such working conditions, we've an oblgation to have the best of safety standards and rules in all workplaces. In the US, we would hear this trashed as liberal nonsense."

I asked you if it was.  It seems you are saying the sex industry objectifies women's bodies.

Since most feminists speak, and care more, about women's bodies in industry, rather than men's (while men's bodies are more in danger), would that not mean they don't care about men as much as they do women?

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "bukowski"

I asked you if it was.  It seems you are saying the sex industry objectifies women's bodies.

Since most feminists speak, and care more, about women's bodies in industry, rather than men's (while men's bodies are more in danger), would that not mean they don't care about men as much as they do women?

Feminists speak about feminism... must we cite all our views beyond feminism each time we speak? I've a broad range of interests, and feminism is but one part of them... I'm passionate about politics and about lgbt issues. As part of my political outlook, you bet I am concerned about the safety of workers in the workplace.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

Roy

It's freakin' amazing how one young dyke with a couple of Womynz' Studies classes under her snatch can hijack an entire thread!

Natalie --- Oh, really? Learn something new every day! Thank goddess I am not hetero <phew> Oops... forgot about how many guys think they can "straighten us dykes out."

(And, BTW, can you imagine being married to a hetero-version of this chick? Every day more miserable than the last.... I'd like to interview her last three lesbian partners.... )

Which brings us back to Angry Harry's initial point, and at the same time poses some real challenges for MRAs....

(Sorry to dismiss you Natalie.... but you are entirely irrelevant to any actual praxis here.... I'm sure you get the postmodernist lingo ....)

A.H. was proposing that the Internet is becoming a major medium and political lever for men.

I'm still not so sure.

It could just as easily become a "pressure-release-valve" where all the potential for political momentum gets derailed and flushed into cyberspace by .... oh, maybe.... vacuous faux-intellectual dykes with a semi-reliable spell-checker and a certificate from Habitat for Humanity?

A.H., you might wish to weigh in now, if only to refresh everyone's memory about "organisms."

Yes?
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

bukowski

Feminists speak about feminism... must we cite all our views beyond feminism each time we speak? I've a broad range of interests, and feminism is but one part of them...

So you say feminism speaks about feminism?  You do say? Really?....

This is basically the second time you've said this. What I hear is, "feminism speaks about women".  Therefore not about equality because it places the "female context" in a hierarchy over the context of men.  

By you asking, "must we cite all our views beyond feminism each time we speak?", with my questions about indsutry objectifying men, you place the "context of men" outside of feminism.  Feminism is then exclusive, not inclusive of everyone (this is explicit by feminism's very name).  And so the very thing feminists obsessively deny, and hate, within themselves, sexism.

As part of my political outlook, you bet I am concerned about the safety of workers in the workplace.

That wasn't really my question/s.

PaulGuelph

It is a waste of time to try to change a feminist's mind. They are hardliners.

What does our new feminist think about shelters and counselling for battered husbands? Why do feminists fight to deny battered husbands the same services that battered wives are entitled to?

Why do feminists lie and pretend that there are no battered husbands and even pretend that that there is no violence in lesbian relationships? Why do they hurt so many people by witholding social services that are funded by our tax dollars?
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Roy

PaulGuelph --
Why do feminists lie? ......

Feminists do not lie.

They believe every sentence that comes out of their mouths.

To be capable of telling a lie, one must have a conscience, and a small quotient of ethical reasoning.... required to distinguish a spoken truth from a spoken lie.

Feminists have found a way to avoid this cruel existential dilemma.

It is very simple, and very effective.

At all times, believe what you say.

At all times, deny that what you may have said contradicted what you are saying now.

At all times whenever you are confronted with even a little "cognitive dissonance," blame the Evil Patriarchy.

Above all, swear your allegiance to being a moral and intellectual infant, for your entire life.

( i.e. -- "I'm a Victim! I am NOT responsible for my own choices!)

There's more to the feminist pathology.....

But if you want to go down into this dark and dank basement of gender warfare, you have to read evil works by Freud and Jung and Kant.....

It just gets uglier and more hopeless the deeper you go....
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Russ2d

I am shocked, Natalie the feminist is a lesbian- how rare....

"There is nothing wrong with being visual, but there is also a line that is crossed that takes it from visual to objectification... which is not a good thing, it dehumanises. Men and women have to be more respectful of each other. I certainly try like hell to do so, even though men are not a big part of my world... i.e don't date men, etc. There are certainly men in this world who are very dear to me. "

Um yeah right, what the hell does cross the line mean? Let's see now, if a man looks at a woman for a second but no more then maybe it's ok, but if he looks for say 5 seconds it's "objectification" and leering, and if it's 10 or more seconds it's "sexual harrassment."

What Natalie really means by men and women being more respectful to each other is for men to stop all that dehumanizing hetersexual lusting and pursuing of women (which biologically we were designed to do).

"Most heterosexual women WANT to be owned, objectified and possessed by a man. It turns them on and fulfills them. "

"I love how some women (often the ugly ones no one wants to look at anyways) like to complain about being objectified. Funny thing is, if we as men ever actually stopped desiring and objectifying women sexually, for even one day, there would be a nationwide emotional breakdown.

Women get a huge amount of their self worth from being wanted by men. Many men measure themselves by what they can do/accomplish, while many women measure themselves by what they can get MEN to do/accomplish for them. Women know what their sexuality gets them... "

Right on the money guys- to the point, no bullshit

Roy

Let's be clear about this ----

A heterosexual man debating with a lesbian is like a gelding trying to mount a bull.

It makes no sense, no way, no how.

But, ya gotta say .....

It can be amusing!  :wink:

natalie clifford barney

Interesting responses!

What I've not seen, after one entire day of engaging the members of this forum, is exactly what it is you are *for*.

When I speak of feminist issues, can cite my goals, my concerns, and issues. Same with lgbt issues ( I am particularly concerned about our young not having to go through what we did... yet too many are tossed from their homes. Ah, I digress.)

Why is it you are here? What do you wish to accomplish? Is it simply to stop feminism? Or is the goal a bit more altruistic and noble? To better society? What wrongs have you experienced that has led you here?

Ok, now... you can deride my orientation, but it changes nothing except weaken your point of view. You can engage in a higher level of debate than focusing on my personal orientation.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

bukowski

My goal is to show the hypocrisy, the bias against men, and the scapegoating of men by feminism.  And I think I did a little bit of that good deed today.

angryharry

Generally speaking, our goal is to destroy the bankrupt self-contradictory destructive sexist ideologies of feminism and political correctness.
ttp://www.angryharry.com ... the only site in the entire world with the aforementioned domain address

bukowski

by the way, we don't have to answer to you for your approval.  You came to us.

Roy

Natalie, Natalie, Natalie....

What I've not seen, after one entire day of engaging the members of this forum, is exactly what it is you are *for*.

Speaking only for myself, I am "for" you to not ever, ever....

try to "engage" any man's attention.... ever, ever.

Anymore.

Please?

Excuse me if indeed you are now "engaged" to one of our posters.

That would be a hoot!   :wink:

SouthernGuy

Interesting responses!

Yeah, there's a good cross section here of the movement. From the bitter, to the stoic, to the humorous. I usually post at askmen because it has more traffic, but when it comes to intelligent debate, I read/post here. I probably will a lot more since it's picked up.

Have you read the FAQ?

What wrongs have you experienced that has led you here?

From the start of my divorce proceeding, I had a bad day. For a couple years...

Ok, now... you can deride my orientation, but it changes nothing except weaken your point of view.

Mark this on your calendar, because this is probably the only time I'll ever agree with you. I am one part progressive open minded and one part old school conservative southern man. One thing I haven't seen the mods here do is condone any sort of villification of LBTG people. That only gives YOUR side ammunition to use against us and quite frankly, you don't deserve it, our issues are too important.

SG

Go Up