Goodbye Feminism

Started by angryharry, Aug 21, 2005, 10:17 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "bukowski"
My goal is to show the hypocrisy, the bias against men, and the scapegoating of men by feminism.  And I think I did a little bit of that good deed today.

Ah, but not in response to me... so here's your chance. Enlighten me.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "angryharry"
Generally speaking, our goal is to destroy the bankrupt self-contradictory destructive sexist ideologies of feminism and political correctness.

Once again, do enlighten me. How so? What is political correctness?
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

Roy

A.H. --
Generally speaking, our goal is to destroy the bankrupt self-contradictory destructive sexist ideologies of feminism and political correctne

While we're at it, could we please ban camera angles that make dwarfs like Tony and George-the-Shrub look really tall when they're toghether on Tee-Vee?

I just hate it when ideology wins because of a low camera angle....

Silly obsession.

Leni Reifenstahl taught me to be cynical.....
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

bukowski

bukowski wrote:
My goal is to show the hypocrisy, the bias against men, and the scapegoating of men by feminism. And I think I did a little bit of that good deed today.

Ah, but not in response to me... so here's your chance. Enlighten me.

Instead of stating that I didn't, you would have had to respond to my criticisms with logic to prove that I did not show the hypocrisy and, bias, within feminism.

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "bukowski"
by the way, we don't have to answer to you for your approval.  You came to us.

Yes, and I can waltz right back out, no harm, no foul.

You can remain silent, answer, or pontificate...
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "Roy"
Natalie, Natalie, Natalie....

What I've not seen, after one entire day of engaging the members of this forum, is exactly what it is you are *for*.

Speaking only for myself, I am "for" you to not ever, ever....

try to "engage" any man's attention.... ever, ever.

Anymore.

Please?

Excuse me if indeed you are now "engaged" to one of our posters.

That would be a hoot!   :wink:

No worries there, rest assured.
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

angryharry

ttp://www.angryharry.com ... the only site in the entire world with the aforementioned domain address

Roy

Natalie ---
Yes, and I can waltz right back out....

Are you sure can do the waltz?

It is a dance that requires that an actual MAN leads!   :lol:
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

SouthernGuy

It is a dance that requires that an actual MAN leads!

Gold :lol:

SG

Roy

Southern Guy....

I actually like Natalie.... I'm a sucker for feminist women who are repressed and trying to find a way out....

But N. is committed to her "socially-constructed-gender," and so I have little to offer her other than a very poor dance......

Now, if Natalie could only do a samba!!!!   :wink:

(The girlies get to lead every now and again in this little charade....)

Russ2d

Political correctness is a form of fascism, it has its roots in Communism (and the industrialists behind it) and its power began with the feminist, black and homosexual movements tailored off of the Democratic party and has evolved into what it is today thanks mostly to lawyers and a corrupt legal sytem.

I would like to see the ridiculous racial divides end (we are all men and women, race is nothing more then isolated breeding groups and can be breed in or out at our leisure).

I want feminism to die its rightful death and for respect of sex differences and sex roles to return.

A woman's primary role is mother/nurturer

A man's is protector/provider

Culturally I would let the chips fall where they may for normal occupations with the understanding that men and women naturally choose different paths and have very different abilities. No quotas, no affirmative action, nothing but merit.

As for the death professions- military, police, and fire departments etc they should be exclusively all male for obvious biological reasons and should be celebrated as such with no apologies to anyone.

Our culture would be efficient and would reinforce male and female sexual identities. The union and complimentary relationship between men and women through our differences would enhance the quality of life instead of the chaos we have today.

That's pretty much where I come from

Roy

Russ2D --  
Our culture would be efficient and would reinforce male and female sexual identities.

Wow!

You want a tiny little world!

Tell me please, how all the "reinforcing" would happen?

You're an unamibiguous MALE, right?   :lol:

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "angryharry"
Hello NCB ...

http://www.angryharry.com/nobenefitsoffeminism.htm

Hello, Harry...
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

Stallywood

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
Russ,

I've found through the years that its largely a waste of time discussing gender issues with womyn online. This is because, as you point out, they always *claim* that their experience is different to what your talking about.

"Oh but *I'M* not like that!"

They cry!

The conversation is also always brought back to THEM. Their personal circumstances. Their life.

Most of them are bi-sexual or in traditional male jobs and have a chip on their shoulder against all heterosexual women not being enough like them.

Exactly. Its a waste of time going in circles.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Stallywood

Quote from: "natalie clifford barney"
Interesting responses!

What I've not seen, after one entire day of engaging the members of this forum, is exactly what it is you are *for*.

When I speak of feminist issues, can cite my goals, my concerns, and issues. Same with lgbt issues ( I am particularly concerned about our young not having to go through what we did... yet too many are tossed from their homes. Ah, I digress.)

Why is it you are here? What do you wish to accomplish? Is it simply to stop feminism? Or is the goal a bit more altruistic and noble? To better society? What wrongs have you experienced that has led you here?

Ok, now... you can deride my orientation, but it changes nothing except weaken your point of view. You can engage in a higher level of debate than focusing on my personal orientation.

If your really sincere about the answers to these questons, read the past threads.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Go Up