Sisters are in it just for themselves

Started by Bilbo, Aug 21, 2005, 12:58 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

Quote from: "natalie clifford barney"
... and one day you will wake to find that women graduate from universities at a rate four times men, and that they are now your superior at work.

All it takes is for men to wake up and quit allowing affirmative action for women, female-oriented teaching and all the rest.

There has to be a point where even the most chivalristic, dull-witted man is going to wake up to the fact that he is being used.  Maybe the feminist crap should go even further until it becomes absolutely clear to even the stupidest man.  And then you'll see a sudden reversal.

Russ2d

Couldn't have said it better myself Galt... nicely put and completely honest

Pity, I was hoping to get some kind of answer to my question on her general philosophy.

SouthernGuy

...and that they are now your superior at work.

That's cool with me, I can work the shit out of a female boss. And don't give me that "female professionals don't let sex enter the workplace" line, because they do. Professional office setting or not...

SG

Russ2d

Galt:

"Your only hope for the future is chivalrous men who buy the feminist line so that they can get elected to, or hold, their office. It's probably better to appeal to those spineless saps. And you better hope that the winds never change direction, because those spineless saps will shift in a heartbeat."

Absolutely correct, 100%

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "Galt"
... and one day you will wake to find that women graduate from universities at a rate four times men, and that they are now your superior at work.

All it takes is for men to wake up and quit allowing affirmative action for women, female-oriented teaching and all the rest.

There has to be a point where even the most chivalristic, dull-witted man is going to wake up to the fact that he is being used.  Maybe the feminist crap should go even further until it becomes absolutely clear to even the stupidest man.  And then you'll see a sudden reversal.

It certainly has happened before, but your words imply a power you no longer have. You are free to be all you can be as a human being, but your ability to dominate women, in the western world at least... has come to an end. There will be no reversal. Exactly what would you reverse to?  A time when women had no recourse from abuse and molestation? When we did not have choice governing our own bodies? Back to a day when women were not allowed to be educated? To work outside the home? To have their own bank account and their own credit? When most good jobs were men only, and women need be secretaries?

Is this what you yearn for? Or is it respect you seek? You will get respect by earning it, by being accepting of those around you, by adjusting to women as equal partners in society. Many men have already done this, but some resist. Some feel wronged by the system, be it child support, division of assets, etc. I won't count cheating spouses, because both men and women can make claim to scoundrel partners.

We are not out to get you, to take from you. We in turn wish for respect, to be thought of in terms of things other than a piece of meat you can jump on.

Once again, it is your choice. If your way is rolling back the clock, dream on.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

SouthernGuy

If your way is rolling back the clock, dream on.

You are aware, that we have a hidden forum here where we discuss exactly that, right? Oops, I've said too much...

SG

Raymond Cuttill

your ability to dominate women, in the western world at least... has come to an end

When was this as I seemed to have missed it.  I am almost the same age as these feminists who were complaining about it.  So when was it that I could dominate women?
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "SouthernGuy"
If your way is rolling back the clock, dream on.

You are aware, that we have a hidden forum here where we discuss exactly that, right? Oops, I've said too much...

SG

... and I'm a member of the lesbian mafia. Good for you.
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "Raymond Cuttill"
your ability to dominate women, in the western world at least... has come to an end

When was this as I seemed to have missed it.  I am almost the same age as these feminists who were complaining about it.  So when was it that I could dominate women?

If you are my age you are over a half century old. A lot has changed in my lifetime, and it is nice to have been a part of making it happen.
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

Raymond Cuttill

If you are my age you are over a half century old. A lot has changed in my lifetime, and it is nice to have been a part of making it happen.

My ability, or rather the lack of it, to dominate women has not changed.
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "SouthernGuy"
...and that they are now your superior at work.

That's cool with me, I can work the shit out of a female boss. And don't give me that "female professionals don't let sex enter the workplace" line, because they do. Professional office setting or not...

SG

A little ego at work here?
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

natalie clifford barney

Then my guess would be you seek something you never had. C'mon.. someone here has got to be willing to write an intelligent post about the issues men face.
o im gonna grab my soul
Cry if ya hafta

~ Melissa Ferrick

Raymond Cuttill

Then my guess would be you seek something you never had. C'mon.. someone here has got to be willing to write an intelligent post about the issues men face.

So if I wasn't dominating women, when were women dominated and by whom?
aymond Cuttill

Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

The Gonzman

Women in close circles do bond, and in my experience, the bonds are more intertwined than in male friendships...

Then you obviously haven't seen enough of the world.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

bukowski

Women in close circles do bond, and in my experience, the bonds are more intertwined than in male friendships...

If this were true of women no doubt it would be seen as a reason to be kind and compassionate to women and to listen to them so that they could experience boding with each other.

The times I hear Liberals make fun of men who are bonding, , especially at democraticunderground, is funny to me.  Sometimes they'll shame men for bonding by implying latent homosexuality.

Go Up