Sisters are in it just for themselves

Started by Bilbo, Aug 21, 2005, 12:58 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Roy

Natalie is missing the point.... the mystery... the actual reason why she is so disturbed.....

Men, thanks to feminism, have discovered that they now have the CHOICE to no longer BE HYPNOTIZED by women.

More and more men are joining the Marriage Strike, and consciously deciding to avoid the feminist legal swamp that results from saying
"I Do..."

Women are no longer desirable.

It's a fact.

Why else would there be a multi-billion dollar magazine industry dedicated to continuing this myth and all its "beauty-secret" scams?

Women themselves already know they are becoming less and less attractive.

Women in our culture are on the verge of a panic-attack.

The gig is up.

Feminism has been exposed as a joke.

So, they (the majority of women) are crazy now..... seeking in a frenzy of fantasies and blaming of the Evil Patriarchy for the next alibi .... to escape responsibility for their choices.

Karma...

It's a Bitch.
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

TestSubject

Quote from: "Clifford the Big Red Dog"
Our future is our own. Women will work for equality, and we will achieve it one way or another.

Ooooooh. *quivers* lol

I find it sad that men see this as direct opposition to them, a threat to them. It is neither.

Hahaha.

You are already seeing the adverse effects of this unwillingness to change to a more accepting and diverse view.

HAHAHAROFLMAOPIMP!

TestSubject

Quote from: "natalie clifford barney"
Once again, it is your choice. If your way is rolling back the clock, dream on.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: And who's going to stop me?  The PC police?  That's one thing I truly get a chuckle out of regarding feminists, this idea that the changes they make are permanent and pervasive, written in stone.

Tomorrow I could wake up running for my life from female lynch mobs...

...or possibly wake up with a dozen concubines assigned to me by a sexist government that claimed world power.

Ah well, at least one thing is certain, I'd treat my concubines with respect if I had any.   8)

CaptDMO

Then my guess would be you seek something you never had. C'mon.. someone here has got to be willing to write an intelligent post about the issues men face.

Been done wayyyy too many times. The effort to continually repost on demand has been mercifly
reduced by the development of the printing process and further by electronic reproduction.
What this means is rather than pissing in the potato salad and then running
away behind mommys skirt,you're invited to review the entire archives of this site. When you feel  up to speed, feel free to return and discuss.
Otherwise,I see a clear agenda here, right from the start, of stiring up a shit pot, with no intention of intellectual intercourse. 'Round here we actually have a name for that, as well as a  way of responding- in terms that meet the quality offered .

Unlike many of our counterparts that serve no useful need but to promote and coddle self-promoting RANT it seems that the mods here  allow time for adjustment. Feel free to thank them for their unusual generosity and hospitality.

I can only speak for myself when I say I just don't see the need to continually dumb down and over complicate issues with a variety of derailments just so feminists can hope to understand the world beyond their own center of reality. I no longer   feel the need to be an enabler of sophism nor to instruct the freshmen.. If you have  further questions requiring what you may consider an intellegent response I'm sure you'll find a more comfortable enviroment at About.com-feminist issues.
If you prefer discourse suitable for folk of  a similar  age, maturity, and quest for reality and  truth that you've demonstrated here, I recommend the host at womanasmothers.com

I'm sure those sites will justify the green of a certain...envy. ;)

natalie clifford barney

It's been fun, y'all...

methinks you would all fare better excepting everyone as equal and letting it go at that, nothing complicated to this. Women aren't out to take from men, to trap men, to do anything dastardly to men. If men don't wish to marry, don't marry. Most women end up disatisfied by marriage, simply because many men don't connect on the same level.

When I transitioned, the most profound difference is the depth of friendship between women as opposed to between men... there are many many layers to the connection between women, the ties run deep... the woman next to me in that pic, a very dear friend originally from the Lincolnshire area... is tied into my soul, and she is a friend, not intimate partner.

Men are capable of this, but it takes tearing down your walls. Unfortunately from what I've seen here, there is a whole bunch of resistance... it is ultimately your loss.

I shall wander away, it's obvious my input is neither desired or welcome... but for those of you who weren't sarcastic, who were welcoming, thank you.

Be well.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

SouthernGuy

Quitter.

SG

Roy

Well, I guess the lesson is...

It's always enlightening to be lectured by a guy who decided to have his dick surgically removed, have his body pumped full of female hormones, and now performs as a woman-as-a-man-formerly-conflicted-as-a-woman-in-a-man's-body?

Did I get that gender roller-coaster ride correct?

I wish her/him/they/it .... all the best.

It must be lonely out there on the gender frontier....
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

SouthernGuy

Well, I guess the lesson is...

It's always enlightening to be lectured by a guy who decided to have his dick surgically removed, have his body pumped full of female hormones, and now performs as a woman-as-a-man-formerly-conflicted-as-a-woman-in-a-man's-body?

Truth is stranger than fiction, isn't it?

SG

Roy

Truth is stranger than fiction, isn't it?

Well, you can count on this ----

"Wherever you go, there you are!"

(In other words, we're all screwed...)

CaptDMO

It's been fun, y'all...

methinks you would all fare better excepting everyone as equal and letting it go at that

No, EXCEPTING everyone as equal seems to be a rad-fem trait.

I shall wander away, it's obvious my input is neither desired or welcome... but for those of you who weren't sarcastic, who were welcoming, thank you.
Be well. [/color]
PROMISE?
Thanks for playing!
Pleaase close the door on your way out, and ask if the mighty wind  cares to  input.

Mr Benn

... and I'm a member of the lesbian mafia. Good for you.

That would be the Muffia.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Mr Benn

Most women end up disatisfied by marriage, simply because many men don't connect on the same level.

When I transitioned, the most profound difference is the depth of friendship between women as opposed to between men..

Drivel from a man so disconnected from himself that he willingly had his own penis sliced off.

Who would like to follow this person's philosophy?
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

ray

First... let's dispell the notion of a collective, of one mind, sisterhood. This is no more true of women than of men, than of any group. We all think for ourselves, we have our own outlook on life, our own goals...

evolutionary psychology for women -- including the development of an individuated/egoic "platform" -- differs radically from men's

the "average" female across time and cultures indeed DOES function in collective "mental" states far more often than the average male, and the quality/characteristics of those states also differ markedly from those of males

each gender has an atemporal, collective "well" from which individuals and sub-collectivities can draw

in general, females are oriented relationally, and the collective condition (groupthink) is much more natural, and familiar, to them (thus, the groupthink of feminism recapitulates the shared-consciousness of the ancient matriarchies)

males, conversely, spent much of their phylogenesis, especially early-on, individuating AWAY from precisely those collective states

If there is cause for concern, it is the rising violence committed by young women, and it is a problem women have to deal with before it gets out of hand. This was expected as we moved toward equality, but it is unacceptable.

Women in close circles do bond, and in my experience, the bonds are more intertwined than in male friendships... this is not an absolute obviously, but overall, yes. Women are certainly capable of saying and doing nasty things, we are not angels.

neoteny

ray,

from where are the italicized quotes?

Thx
N
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Conspiracy Theory

Quote:

You are already seeing the adverse effects of this unwillingness to change to a more accepting and diverse view.

This is classic.

Grammerically speaking is it even possible for this to be a sentence?  It's like a giant oxymoron,  a double negative or something.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

Go Up