Why must 12 yr old boy raped by babysitter pay child support

Started by PaulGuelph, Aug 21, 2005, 05:11 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PaulGuelph

to his rapist? Maybe the laws need to be reformed?

She is probably gone now, but I think that only feminist logic can explain why this is not a miscarraige of justice.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Pernicious

Any news articles publically stating this?
 do what I need to do to protect my loved ones, friends, and family. This is what men do.

SouthernGuy

Old news. Perhaps the search function might help, I could've sworn this was addressed a while back...

SG

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "PaulGuelph"
to his rapist? Maybe the laws need to be reformed?

She is probably gone now, but I think that only feminist logic can explain why this is not a miscarraige of justice.

I'd like to read the news story, then would be happy to comment.
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

SouthernGuy

I've lost the links, but it was a verified true story, complete with links to legal documents and all. Basically, a woman committed statutory rape on a twelve year old and became pregnant. She then petitioned for child support, and it was deemed "in the best interests of the child" that he pay. I may have it bookmarked, I'll look...

SG

natalie clifford barney

Quote from: "SouthernGuy"

I've lost the links, but it was a verified true story, complete with links to legal documents and all. Basically, a woman committed statutory rape on a twelve year old and became pregnant. She then petitioned for child support, and it was deemed "in the best interests of the child" that he pay. I may have it bookmarked, I'll look...

SG

I'd like to see the story. I seriously doubt a 12 year old could be compelled to pay. Was this the judge who was wanking under his desk with the pump, by any chance? ;-)
o im gonna grab my soul
And leave my ego at the door
I'm gonna open up my eyes
So, c'mon sing along if ya wanna
Cry if ya hafta
Lean back into your lover's arms
Grab the hand of the person
Standing right next to you
Show them we are not afraid of who we are

~ Melissa Ferrick

SouthernGuy

http://www.menweb.org/throop/rawdeal/court.html

3. The issue of consent to sexual activity under the criminal statutes is irrelevant in a civil action to determine paternity and for support of a minor child born of such activity.

4. The State's interest in requiring minor parents to support their children is superior to the State's competing interest in protecting juveniles from their improvident acts, even when such acts may include criminal activity on the part of the other parent.

5. In an action [***2] by the State against a minor father for reimbursement of funds paid for support of his child, the fault or wrongdoing of the mother at the time of conception, even if criminal, has no bearing on the father's duty to support such child.

Looking for more...

SG

Raymond Cuttill

Try

http://www.menweb.org/throop/rawdeal/seyer.html

And

http://www.nas.com/c4m/rape_case.html

But don't worry, Natalie, I'm sure you'll find a way to talk about something else
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

woof

[On home page:]

Absurdistan in America
LewRockwell.Com, 24 September 2003

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/baskerville2.html

Absurdistan in America

by Stephen Baskerville, PhD

In Iowa, the government has confiscated the savings of 11-year-old Rylan Nitzschke. Rylan saved $220 from chores and shoveling snow, but that now belongs to Iowa. Why? Rylan's father allegedly owes child support (to Rylan), and his father's name was on the boy's bank account.

OK, so this is a mistake, and Iowa will return the boy's savings, right? Wrong. State officials have no intention of returning the money. After all, they receive federal funds for each dollar they collect (and for each father they incarcerate). Rylan's piggy bank helps balance the budget.

As Congress prepares to pass the Welfare Reform bill, the Washington Times reports that child support enforcement officials are ecstatic over provisions that will allow them to plunder and criminalize more citizens, using children as the justification. Yet no evidence indicates that there is, or ever has been, a problem of unpaid child support other than that created by the government. The child support "crisis" consists of little more than the government seizing people's children, imposing patently impossible debts on parents (and others) who have done nothing to incur those debts, and then arresting those who, quite predictably, cannot pay.

Now this dishonest and discredited hoax is creating a Western version of "Absurdistan" - the name given by East European dissidents to the Soviet dictatorships that were not only repressive but, at times, simply buffoonish.

West Virginia officials cleaned out the bank account of an 85-year-old grandmother whose son allegedly owed child support. The son paid in none of the $6,450 taken from the account, which comprised her life savings. She was also charged a $75 processing fee.

Canada has a name for such grandmothers: "deadbeat accomplices." These are grandparents, second wives, or other relatives, who can be forced to disclose and part with their savings to government officials.

In California, minor boys raped by adult women must pay child support to the criminals who raped them. "State law entitles the child to support from both parents, even though the boy is considered the victim of statutory rape," the district attorney's office says. One boy was drugged before the sex. Kansas courts have likewise held that "the issue of consent to sexual activity under the criminal statutes is irrelevant in a civil action to determine paternity and for support of a minor child born of such activity." So much for not letting criminals profit from their crimes.

The elderly can also become targets of rape-for-profit. A disabled 85-year-old man, sexually assaulted by his housekeeper and awarded damages for the assault, was ordered to pay her child support, and his pension was garnished. The court denied him access to the child.

According to the Keystone Cops who enforce child support, a "child" is not a dependent minor but any recipient of their chivalry. "We've got some 40- to 45-year-old 'kids' running around who are owed child support," says Nick Young, enforcement director in Virginia. In Ohio, a 77-year-old great grandfather who had always paid on time was told he owed $45,000 in back child support and had his wages garnished, even though his youngest child was 46 years old.

In Canada, runaway children sue their parents for child support. In California, a 50-year-old divorce lawyer successfully sued his own parents for child support because, he said, depression rendered him unable to work. Startlingly, such suits were probably intended by a legislature dominated by trial lawyers. Judge Melinda Johnson observed that the statute is "unambiguous," and an attorney notes, "The statute didn't come about by accident."

In Canada and Australia, stepfathers are now ordered to pay the custodians of their stepchildren. Stuart Miller of the American Fathers Coalition comments wryly that such rulings open the door to multiple marriages to obtain multiple child support proceeds from multiple men without the inconvenience of multiple children. In fact, this is already happening, as judges allow "double-dipping," whereby both the biological father and stepfather are ordered to pay full child support to the same custodian for the same children.

Child support has little to do with providing for children. Its purpose is to redistribute money - and power - among grown-ups. Iowa officials say the only way Rylan's father can prevent the looting of Rylan's savings in the future is to give the boy's money to the adult with custody.

But the miracle is that Rylan bothers with chores at all. Rylan's father "owes" his son money, according to the government, not because Rylan earns it through hard work but because his mother divorced the old man. Rylan can simply demand the money of his father, and the state will make him cough it up. Why teach youngsters to work when you can teach them to sue.

Indeed, some states now force fathers to pay college tuition. So kids, don't work to save for college or study hard for a scholarship. If you can convince your mother to divorce your father, the government will force Dad to pay at the barrel of a gun. Once fathers can be forced to pay law school tuition the machine will be completely self-financing.

States create instant deadbeats simply by increasing burdens. In Virginia, the author of sharply increased guidelines, William Rodgers of William and Mary College, tells officials that if they do not like his formula, he would "create a schedule to suit." Presumably Dr. Rodgers proposes the guidelines he considers fair and reasonable. But if Virginia officials prefer guidelines that are not fair and reasonable, he can provide those too. This is Groucho Marx government: "Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."

Thus does child support simultaneously corrupt both public ethics and private morals, turning children into cash prizes and even "cash crops." One girl tells a Toronto newspaper of her savvy career plans: "I'm going to marry a really rich guy, then divorce him," she says. "But first I'm going to have his kids, so I get child support."

September 24, 2003

Stephen Baskerville, PhD, [send him mail] teaches political science at Howard University.

Copyright © 2003 Stephen Baskerville

Back to LewRockwell.com Home Page
Even a whole village can't replace dad, children need both parents.

Ricash39

This is not an isolated incident, there have been 3 in recent years where under age boys were Statutory Raped and then required by the Court to pay child support to their attacker.

The law on this is based on British common law, and applies in the UK, USA, Australia and NZ in the same way - the circumstances of the pregnancy are irrelevant to the issue of child support.

Women have been awarded child support who have stolen sperm. There are men paying child support to women they have NEVER MET.

Age is irrrelevant, rape is irrelevant. Steal sperm, get pregnant, get child support. That is the law!

http://www.respectyourman.org/RapedChildSupport.asp

http://www.respectyourman.org/KeepYourPantsOn.asp

Before you say the world has gone mad, this has been the law for 100 years.

Isnt it great being a guy?

Regards
Ric
Violence Bad, Respect Good, Truth even better

FP

Hell, there was a case awhile back where a guy was obviously raped (witness  supported) while he was passed out from drinking too much. Gal went into the room his was in after he'd passed out, had sex with him, bragged about it to others at the party and then sued him for child support..and won.

Somehow, I don't see our court system giving custody to a male rapist and making the mother/victim pay child support simply because it was in the "best interests of the child" to have it living with its rapist father.

TheManOnTheStreet

"I seriously doubt a 12 year old could be compelled to pay."

It is not a matter of him being compelled to pay... he was ordered.....

"Was this the judge who was wanking under his desk with the pump, by any chance?"

Typical feminazi response... go right for the groin comments/jokes......

Maybe it was the judge who was pounder herself with a 2X4 under the desk.. ever think of that??
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

LSBeene

NCB,

The child support issue is sick, but equally whacked is that these ADMITTED child molestors are granted and affirmed custody.

Would a MAN who admitted that he had sex with a 12-14 year old girl, and who somehow gained custody, RETAIN custody after admitting to these molestations?  Would the girl be forced, under penalty of prison (the ONLY form of "debtor's prison" in the U.S. is for child support), to pay her RAPIST?

Consider that in N.J., the state Supreme Court has codified this into law.  A boy was molested at 14.  Not only molested, but RAPED.  He was given alcohol to lower his inhibitions (what feminists call rape) and even though he kept saying "no, I don't want to do this" the woman got on top, and enveloped him.  

(from memory) 10 years later she and her then husband divorced.  He had a DNA test, the child was not his.  He was not ordered to pay child support.  So what did Miss Molestor/Rapist do?  She ADMITTED in court to molested (raping) the 14 y.o., and asked for child support.  Was she stripped of custody?  Lol, Goddess forbid.  No, she retained custody, and the court (and then the appeals court, and the N.J. Supreme Court upheld) that she retain custody and that her victim pay child support.

Did HE get custody?  Lordy, no, why should he?  He's just the sperm donar and it's a "non-issue" that her MALE CHILD is coming up on the same age of her original victim.

What you DON'T hear from feminist groups ought to shock and anger you NCB.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

sethay

I am curious what our feminst friends have to say about this subject.

Raymond Cuttill

Quote from: "sethay"
I am curious what our feminst friends have to say about this subject.

Not much or she was ill or he came on to her (I'd seen one example where he, 13 years old, was referred to a Casanova and she, 30 years old, was referred as immature)

Strangely natalie, our visiting transsexaul femnist, neglected to reply after asking for the story when 2 of us gave links.
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

Go Up