Stepmom cuts out 3-year-old boy's testicles

Started by Mr Benn, Aug 26, 2005, 02:10 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr Benn

(Columbia) August 19, 2005 - A 24-year-old South Carolina State student was arrested Thursday and charged with unlawful conduct towards a child.
An arrest warrant states Miama Rebecca Kromah cut the scrotum of her three-year-old stepson with a sharp object.

Lt. Chris Cowan with the Richland County Sheriff's Department says it's one of the most horrific cases of child abuse investigators say they've seen in a while, "The child's scrotum had been cut open and the testicles had been pulled out."

Deputies say Kromah came to Palmetto Richland on Monday night with her three year old stepson who had a three inch laceration on his scrotum.

Kromah told the hospital the child was not in her care when he sustained the injuries. However, further investigation by the Richland County Deputies and a statement taken from the three-year-old victim identifies Kromah as the person who caused the injury.

Deputies say Kromah is a native of Liberia and here on a student visa. The three year old's father is also here from Liberia on a work student visa, he was not home at the time of the incident.

The boy was transported to Lexington Medical Center and then to Palmetto Richland Hospital for surgery. After receiving treatment for his injuries, the boy was taken into emergency protective custoday and turned over to DSS.

Deputies are now trying to figure out what could have led her to this violent act. (Darren comments: No doubt the feminists will soon come up with an excuse for this evil act. She'll probably get a whole Oprah show devoted to her, portraying her as the victim and the 3-year-old boy as a violent predator)
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3742183&nav=0RaMdWXU
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Mr Benn

Just the latest in a long line of sexual mutiliation of males by women in the West.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

lkanneg

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
Just the latest in a long line of sexual mutiliation of males by women in the West.

:( If that thought's *really* what sprang instantly to your mind after you read that story...I pity you.
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

Mr Benn

If a chance to psychoanalyse and attack me is YOUR instant reaction, which it clearly was, then I am f*cking disgusted by you.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

lkanneg

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
If a chance to psychoanalyse and attack me is YOUR instant reaction, which it clearly was, then I am f*cking disgusted by you.

No, I wasn't attacking you.  I was just horrified and saddened first by the story, and then by what you had to say about it.  I won't express those sentiments again here.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."

--Janis Joplin

Men's Rights Activist

"Deputies are now trying to figure out what could have led her to this violent act."

The article ends with that quote.  It's a woman so the first thing authorities do is ask that question.  In the next step they will start excusing, and rationalizing her behavior.  This is all a part of their conditioning under VAWA funded STOP grants.  Women are victims of Patriarchal society so when they commit acts of violence they are battered women lashing out against their oppressors.  Obviously, the little boy must have exhibited some natural, therefore forbidden, male behavior.  I notice too that the woman is not charged with sexual assault, or assault causing severe bodily harm, but instead, "unlawful conduct towards a child."

It all makes sense when you look at in light of the institutionalized hatred that American government administers against males.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Mr Benn

Its the psychoanalysing and pseudo-psychological theorising by feminists that has undermined our society's moral reaction to acts like this. There is always some excuse, such as she was depressed, or the patriarchy made her do it.

Feminists = excusers of female evil.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Mr Benn

Quote from: "Men's Rights Activist"
"Deputies are now trying to figure out what could have led her to this violent act."

The article ends with that quote.  It's a woman so the first thing authorities do is ask that question.  In the next step they will start excusing, and rationalizing her behavior.

EXACTLY!

This is a direct consequence of the lobbying that feminists have done throughout the years to always excuse evil acts when commited by a woman on pseudo-psychological grounds.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Men's Rights Activist

"Just the latest in a long line of sexual mutiliation of males by women in the West."

It sure is, and they keep getting far, far less severe sentencing for doing it, than what a male would recieve.  It's obvious this monster was in the process of castrating this little boy and should be charged with a hate crime.  The assault was clearly based on the gender of the victim, but we won't see hate crime laws applied equally to any woman now will we?
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Mr Benn

It wasn't that long ago that another woman grabbed her ex-boyfriend's testicle and ripped it off.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Galt

At the beginning of the article, it says that the woman was charged with "unlawful conduct towards a child".

Now usually they start with the highest charge they can think of and then plea-bargain it down.

What this woman did sounds more like something bordering on vivisection or torture if the child's scrotum had been cut open and the testicles pulled out.

A point to think about (especially for any quasi-feminists who may be reading ...) is that a man really would have been charged with something more drastic than "unlawful conduct towards a child" if he had used a knife to cut open a little girl's body and pull actual organs out of her body.

I know that one incident doesn't make a pattern, but if you start looking around, you will see this pattern repeated over and over again.  Feminists never want to see that women are really handled with kid gloves in society - no matter what they do - but they are going to have to start considering it if they want anything bordering on an "equality" that's not just artificial and propped up by chivalrous men in society - for feminists.  And they don't even friggin' realize it.

Sir Jessy of Anti

Were they still attached?  They don't mention much except surgery.  Horrific.  She is a violent sexual sadist, and I for one don't care what "drove her to commit this violent act".  She should be labeled a sexual deviant for the rest of her life under the sex offenders act.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

TestSubject

edit: ah, fuck it.

Sir Jessy of Anti

Apparently the father disputes the charges.  I don't know what to make of it at this point, because the truth is that there are over-zealous child protection services across North America, as well as crazy parents.  If she is guilty of the charges I stand by what I've written in the post above.

Stepmother accused of cutting boy, 3

Child in state custody after woman allegedly cut boy's genitals

By LAUREN LEACH

Staff Writer

A 3-year-old boy is in state custody after his stepmother was charged with cutting the boy's genitals, Richland County sheriff's spokesman Chris Cowan said.

The stepmother, Miama Rebecca Kromah, 24, of Columbia, was charged Thursday with unlawful conduct toward a child, Cowan said. If convicted, Kromah could face up to 10 years in prison, Cowan said.

No motive has been established for the incident, which happened at the family's apartment at 1200 St. Andrews Road, Cowan said.

The boy told investigators his stepmother cut him, according to an arrest warrant issued Thursday. The warrant also stated that Kromah was the only person with the boy when he was injured.

Kromah took the boy to the hospital Monday, according to the sheriff's incident report. She told investigators she picked the boy up from her sister's house and noticed the injury later while she was giving him a bath.

But Cowan said the investigation showed Kromah "is the one who injured this child."

"The doctor said this was not accidental," Cowan said.

The incident report said the boy's testicle was exposed by the 3-inch long cut to his scrotum.

State Department of Social Services officials have placed the boy into emergency protective custody after hospital treatment for his injury.

Kromah, who is from Monrovia, Liberia, is not a U.S. citizen and attended S.C. State University in Orangeburg, Cowan said. She is in this country on a student visa, he said.

Kromah's husband, Musa Kromah, said that the boy's testicle was swollen and that his wife had applied a warm towel to the area. She did not cut him, he said.

"Just because we're from Africa, they're making us out to be cannibals," he said.

Investigators have not said what instrument was used and are conducting DNA tests on items they have recovered, Cowan said.

Richland County officers call the act abuse and say this is the first time they have dealt with such an injury.

Judge Carolyn Streater set a $10,000 surety bond Thursday night for Kromah, who was released after posting 10 percent of that amount.

Investigators interviewed the child, Kromah, her husband, the child's aunt Ciata Garoway, and hospital workers.

Musa Kromah, who has lived in Columbia on and off for seven years, said he wants his son back. He said a more intense investigation will reveal the truth.

"People are lying and exaggerating," he said.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

lkanneg

Quote from: "Sir Jessy of Anti"
Were they still attached?  They don't mention much except surgery.  Horrific.  She is a violent sexual sadist, and I for one don't care what "drove her to commit this violent act".  She should be labeled a sexual deviant for the rest of her life under the sex offenders act.

I'd be perfectly willing to take the same knife and perform an equivalent operation on her for free.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

--Janis Joplin

Go Up