Question for lkanneg

Started by contrarymary, Sep 11, 2005, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Celtic Druid

Soldiers shot for Cowardice

First World War

However, during the war, 306 British and Commonwealth soldiers were shot on the orders of military top brass and senior officers. In contrast, the Germans only executed 25 of their own. The Americans executed none of their soldiers.

http://www.bullyonline.org/stress/ww1.htm

Second World War

We now know that in the first winter of the war on the Eastern Front in 1941-42, more than 8,000 Russian soldiers died not in action but shot by their own army for cowardice or desertion. During the battle of Stalingrad alone, another 12,000 men of the Red Army were put to death pour encourager les autres.

At least 15,000 German servicemen were executed for dereliction of duty.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2005/05/08/how_good_was_the_good_war?pg=full
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

neoteny

Quote from: "Celtic Druid"
Quote from: "neoteny"
Quote from: "Celtic Druid"
A bronze star for cowardice, in the first and second world war Men were shot for far less by their own side.

Just for the sake of historical precision: the only US soldier executed for defection ('cowardice') since the Civil War was Private Eddie Slovik, in WWII.

Ok, Im speaking from a British perspective whereby I know over three hundred at least were "shot at dawn" for cowardice - I shall endeavour to dig up the specifics.

That's fine; I just wanted to make a point about the US where Jessica Lynch is from.

Furthermore, I intended to say (historical) 'accuracy', not 'precision' (which are different things).
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Biscuit Queen

WHile the men here certainly can get sick of women, none of them hate women. I have yet to hear of one gay man (not that it would be bad, but that they are all or mostly still heterosexual means they have not yet given up on women)

The men have valid points about limiting female participation in situations which endanger the men, such as front line combat, fire fighting, and police work. There is proven evidence that women in general cannot possibly do the same level of work as men in general, based on body mass differences. Even then most guys here feel that if a woman can meet the same exact physical standards the men meet,  then she should be able to have the job.

Many, many feminists are lesbian. There is a push in feminist circles to be lesbian (I was in those circles at one time) They despise men. While men fight for 50/50 shared parenting, I have read dozens of feminist sites which proclaim fathers are worthless and not necessary for raising kids. There are books and programs out there in main stream culture "Why Men are Dogs"  "Bring your Husband to Heel" which objectify and dehumanize men, which are embraced by women and society in general, but if you say "women are innately less capable at math than men", which can be proven, and watch out.

Feminism pits itself against men as the enemy. MRM pits feminism as it's enemy.

While there are men out there who objectify women, who want them barefoot and pregnant, the mainstream men's rights supporters publicly denounce that thinking. The men on this board would  not put up with real misogyny. Feminists laugh at misandry. Since they feel men have always had the power, they feel justified in dehumanizing men.  Most mra's feel that feminism has gotten out of hand, and they seek to balance the equation. Most mras look back and think that life was pretty fair until feminism came along. WHile women had less political and economic power, they also had far less responsibilites, they were protected and cared for, and they had social/family power. The myth that all husbands could beat their wives can be debunked with a 5 minute google search of the law, which in many cases protected women from harm.

I am reading a book now, which is written by a feminist. "Men, women and aggression". The whole book is based on the premise that women's violence is justified and excusable because it always stems from stress and emotion, but men's abuse is never justified because it always stems from a need to control and dominate. Hello, can you get any more simplistic that that? I have no idea what men she spoke with, but her examples are outragous. She says, after talking about a woman who hit her husband with a glass and then kicked out his knee, that he could have prevented it if he had been more understanding and listened better. If anyone here said that about a woman being battered, not only would they be wrong, they would be jumped on and beat until they recanted. Never blame the victim.... unless he is a man.

Feminism has a long track record of stepping all over men. No one can erase that. MRM has learned from that, and contains a large number of men who try very hard to keep the movement on track, who set parameters so that in 50 years, women are not the ones getting the shaft  and the cycle starts all over again.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

dr e

Great post BQ.  Excellent summary of MRM's.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Wookie

What the Doc said, Amazing BQ, you are a great spokesman (woman) for the movement.

Wookie
he Light That Burns Twice As Bright Burns Half As Long - Blade Runner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Mr. Bad

I have to Third that one BQ - outstanding summary of the differences between the MRM and feminism.
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Celtic Druid

Dr Evil, why do you continue to indulge this "things" views, its not a life or death scenario - every time you respond to it you validate its existence.

This thing will continue to waste your time and suck the life out of you and prove its pathetic existence as a consequence by virtue of your actions!

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

The Biscuit Queen

To be fair, Ikanneg for all her pro's and con's has indeed boosted the activity of the board, and gotten us all to talk more about what the movement is about. These are good things.
he Biscuit Queen

dr e

Dr Evil, why do you continue to indulge this "things" views, its not a life or death scenario - every time you respond to it you validate its existence.

Please explain what you are talking about.
[/quote]
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Stallywood

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
WHile the men here certainly can get sick of women, none of them hate women. I have yet to hear of one gay man (not that it would be bad, but that they are all or mostly still heterosexual means they have not yet given up on women)

The men have valid points about limiting female participation in situations which endanger the men, such as front line combat, fire fighting, and police work. There is proven evidence that women in general cannot possibly do the same level of work as men in general, based on body mass differences. Even then most guys here feel that if a woman can meet the same exact physical standards the men meet,  then she should be able to have the job.

Many, many feminists are lesbian. There is a push in feminist circles to be lesbian (I was in those circles at one time) They despise men. While men fight for 50/50 shared parenting, I have read dozens of feminist sites which proclaim fathers are worthless and not necessary for raising kids. There are books and programs out there in main stream culture "Why Men are Dogs"  "Bring your Husband to Heel" which objectify and dehumanize men, which are embraced by women and society in general, but if you say "women are innately less capable at math than men", which can be proven, and watch out.

Feminism pits itself against men as the enemy. MRM pits feminism as it's enemy.

While there are men out there who objectify women, who want them barefoot and pregnant, the mainstream men's rights supporters publicly denounce that thinking. The men on this board would  not put up with real misogyny. Feminists laugh at misandry. Since they feel men have always had the power, they feel justified in dehumanizing men.  Most mra's feel that feminism has gotten out of hand, and they seek to balance the equation. Most mras look back and think that life was pretty fair until feminism came along. WHile women had less political and economic power, they also had far less responsibilites, they were protected and cared for, and they had social/family power. The myth that all husbands could beat their wives can be debunked with a 5 minute google search of the law, which in many cases protected women from harm.

I am reading a book now, which is written by a feminist. "Men, women and aggression". The whole book is based on the premise that women's violence is justified and excusable because it always stems from stress and emotion, but men's abuse is never justified because it always stems from a need to control and dominate. Hello, can you get any more simplistic that that? I have no idea what men she spoke with, but her examples are outragous. She says, after talking about a woman who hit her husband with a glass and then kicked out his knee, that he could have prevented it if he had been more understanding and listened better. If anyone here said that about a woman being battered, not only would they be wrong, they would be jumped on and beat until they recanted. Never blame the victim.... unless he is a man.

Feminism has a long track record of stepping all over men. No one can erase that. MRM has learned from that, and contains a large number of men who try very hard to keep the movement on track, who set parameters so that in 50 years, women are not the ones getting the shaft  and the cycle starts all over again.

Good job. Although I think objectifying a woman to some degree,is  normal man behavior. I have never approached a woman because I thought she might be smart. Still though great post.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Celtic Druid

Quote from: "Dr Evil"

Please explain what you are talking about.

Your almost addictive fix that is lkanneg.

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

dr e

Hmmm, just how is this my addictive fix?

The Biscuit Queen

Stally, there is a difference between appreciating a woman's looks and objectifying them. Do most men look at a woman and say "there is a cum bucket?" Probably not, although they may say "there is a hot chick and I would like to *fill in the blank*.

The difference is that most women are seen as humans, even if men's interest in those humans is only a physical one.

Feminists (the loud, main stream ones) do not see men as humans, they see them as abominations in need of isolation, repair, or irradication.

Men see women for what they are, and women in general  do not like that because we tend to want to be seen for what we think we should be like, and for what we value.

Women see men for what women want men to be like.

(Probably only Roy will understand this)

OK, time for me to stop, I am confusing myself now :?
he Biscuit Queen

Celtic Druid

Quote from: "Dr Evil"

Hmmm, just how is this my addictive fix?

By virtue of your attendance to her postings regardless.

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

dr e

By virtue of your attendance to her postings regardless.

I haven't posted here in two days with the exception of telling BQ I thought her post was excellent.  Given that it seems safe to say that your observational skills are sorely lacking.  Seems like maybe you have some other agenda eh?  What might that be?

Go Up