Question for lkanneg

Started by contrarymary, Sep 11, 2005, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Celtic Druid

Quote from: "Dr Evil"

By virtue of your attendance to her postings regardless.

I haven't posted here in two days with the exception of telling BQ I thought her post was excellent.  Given that it seems safe to say that your observational skills are sorely lacking.  Seems like maybe you have some other agenda eh?  What might that be?

Sorry Evil my only agenda is the same as yours sir, try again and check my worthy posts - paranoia aside.
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

dr e

That's a warnng for you Celtic for a personal attack on lkanneg.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Celtic Druid

That's a warnng for you Celtic for a personal attack on lkanneg.

Explain please the dynamics of your "warning."Also what constituted a perceived personal attack on lkanneg!

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

dr e

Dr Evil, why do you continue to indulge this "things" views, its not a life or death scenario - every time you respond to it you validate its existence.

This thing will continue to waste your time and suck the life out of you and prove its pathetic existence as a consequence by virtue of your actions!

Referring to another member of this community as "thing" and then referring to "its pathetic existence" is in my book a personal attack.  ITs fine to attack the ideas but not the person.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Celtic Druid

If these are your rules then I shall gladly adhere to them, however I thought what I said was more descriptive than a personal attack.

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

dr e

The rules are that there are no personal attacks.  That includes all board members with no exceptions.  You might want to read the rules.  They are posted in a sticky at the top of the main forum.

Celtic Druid

The rules are that there are no personal attacks.  That includes all board members with no exceptions.  You might want to read the rules.  They are posted in a sticky at the top of the main forum.

Thanks for the heads up Evil its been extremely informative and I have learned so much - thanks.

Im really silly some times I don't even know my own mind some times, its great you have pointed me in the right direction otherwise I wouldn't have even found the exit.

By the way the above is sarcasm - Its a British thing I guess!

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

Celtic Druid

Quote from: "poiuyt"
Im really silly some times I don't even know my own mind some times, its great you have pointed me in the right direction...

...take heart. Even michel focault established that the creative force of madness is invariably repressed in the order of things. Look at what has become of other gender comrades for example

My last post was sarcasm by the way, its something that is a prerequisite to being British I guess.  :lol:

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

Stallywood

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
Stally, there is a difference between appreciating a woman's looks and objectifying them. Do most men look at a woman and say "there is a cum bucket?" Probably not, although they may say "there is a hot chick and I would like to *fill in the blank*.

The difference is that most women are seen as humans, even if men's interest in those humans is only a physical one.

Feminists (the loud, main stream ones) do not see men as humans, they see them as abominations in need of isolation, repair, or irradication.

Men see women for what they are, and women in general  do not like that because we tend to want to be seen for what we think we should be like, and for what we value.

Women see men for what women want men to be like.

(Probably only Roy will understand this)

OK, time for me to stop, I am confusing myself now :?

Got ya Im just a regular type guy.  :lol:
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Go Up