Question for lkanneg

Started by contrarymary, Sep 11, 2005, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

typhonblue

I think people may be missing something in this misogynist/misandrist debate.

Fundementally the misogynist wants women to dissapear or, failing that, to be as invisible as possible.

Likewise the misandrist wants men to dissapear or, failing that, be as invisible as possible.

I haven't seen any MRAs-- not a single one-- or even so called "misogynists" ever express a desire for women to dissapear.  

Have I seen this desire expressed by feminists and misandrists? All the time.

That's the real essense of a hate-group...

sethay

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
Let's see if you can stick with the question lkanneg rather than trying shift the ground away. Come on and tell us how David is wrong.  The six criteria are all involved in determining a hate group.  Tell us how David is incorrect in his assessments.  Prove him wrong.  Let's hear it.

typhonblue

I love sites like ihatemen and ihatewomen!

ihatemen basically is women saying one of the two following things:

1. How dare a man have needs outside of mine.

2. Men are disgusting creatures with horrible bodily secretions.

ihatewomen basically says the following:

1. Men are people too.

contrarymary

Let's be fair, typhon.  After only five seconds, I found this:

itsme

Women are in cahoots with the devil.

I dont agree with religious stuff as you know, but I sort of agree of what you say in that quote

women bring evilness and negativity to our society.

you see how women always tell us guys to be positive especially when we say a bad thing about the female gender females say we are being negative?

I think females create all the negativity by the way they treat males in society, and then women sit here and tell us to be positive about the negativity they throw at us

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=206461&messageid=1126952171&lp=1127084416

Itsme...

Women have no power...There are plenty of spiritually strong dynamic men who are in charge and in control...

What we are looking at presently is a social engineering design in the beginning stages...

Again men are VERY afraid of marriage and commentment...Men know that they can always get laid cheaper than they can support some lazy woman...

Eventually men will not marry which is the whole idea...Illuminati men are simply making a few men pay for getting married so that they can brainwash other men into thinking that marriage is very risky and not in their best interests...

By George...I think those luciferian madmen have almost succeed again...

With marriage removed this will give men more women to have sex with and to take advantage of...

Remember...one of the primary goals of the NWO is to;

"Make every woman the property of every man"

SuperDuper

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=206461&messageid=1126467183&lp=1127082810

If it is true that women are not saints merely by virtue of being women, would it not also follow that men are not saints merely by virtue of being men? Or is that misdanrist?
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

contrarymary

I haven't seen any MRAs-- not a single one-- or even so called "misogynists" ever express a desire for women to dissapear.

You're not being fair, typhon.  I've read this sentiment more than a few times in more than a few places.

Oscar Wilde

typhonblue

Quote from: "contrarymary"

You're not being fair, typhon.  I've read this sentiment more than a few times in more than a few places.

Okay, you have. But I haven't.

contrarymary

Quote from: "typhonblue"

Okay, you have. But I haven't.

. :D   Thanks for not getting angry at me.   I don't much care for unfairness.

BTW, is that you on your website?  You're not only beautiful on the inside, but on the outside as well.

Oscar Wilde

typhonblue

Let's be fair, typhon.  After only five seconds, I found this:

I would actually agree with the first of the two statements.

It's quite probable that women have the greatest hand in creating negativity in our society today... and usually that is a result of the way they devalue men.

As for the second... sounds like more weird illuminati business. If the man wasn't being sarcastic he is a kook.

And as for your conclusion... I don't really think any men are saints. But niether do I think that men dismiss and belittle women the way women do men.

Black and white. If a man expects a woman to benefit him somehow everyone thinks he's being a chauvanistic pig; if a woman expects a man to benefit her, then it's just par for the course. Further men rarely express the idea that women are undesirable... whereas women are constantly maligning a man's sexuality and desirability.

typhonblue

Let me put it even more simply.

I mentioned that in Saudi Arabia some men would refuse to touch any female over the age of 10. And if some accidental touch occured they would react with disgust.

Well, that's what women are doing to men in the west. They are reacting like men and men's bodies hold some sort of foul taint.

Believe me, it's quite dehumanizing. And I never see the reverse.

Correction... I have seen the reverse but only among men who identify as gay.

The Gonzman

If it is true that women are not saints merely by virtue of being women, would it not also follow that men are not saints merely by virtue of being men? Or is that misdanrist?

What is misandrist is the idea that men are devils for merely being men.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Factory

Quote from: "Gonzokid"

What is misandrist is the idea that men are devils for merely being men.

Exactly....and that is what we are made out to be everywhere you look.

And THAT is why I have such a hard time with someone who says "I personally never see anything like THAT".....because all it means is they are wilfully blind to the problem.

Celtic Druid

lkanneg, the link you provided (page eight) regarding womens so called achievements in the military is a blatant attempt at feminist historical revisionism.

Just one example I will cite holds the whole site into question in regard to it's validity.

Jessica Lynch and her receiving the bronze star undeservedly and moreso fraudulently - is a perfect example of the politically correctoids and feminists in the military and goverment who fanatically seek to change the truth.

Anyone who is aware of the story knows that Jessica Lynch was not deserved of any accolade -- only cowardice. Her vehicle came under attack and from then on she failed to be anything but a hindrance and major liability, as opposed to a effective part of a cohesive fighting group.

Nine of her US comrades were killed, the reason she wasn't killed was because contrary to many US gynocentric PC news reports - she in actuality hid under the vehicle whereby she proceeded to urinate and defecate herself.

More importantly she didn't unload her weapon until the last bullet had been dispensed - gi jane style contrary to current news reports, her so called brave heroics were sickeningly stolen from the Male sergeant who as far as Im aware has not posthumously recieved any kind of deserved citation.

She had supposedly received multiple gunshot and knife wounds alongside being raped, all of which later proved to be just disgusting lies, she was rescued by special forces who had the all clear that the hospital where she was held posed no military threat to her so called dramatic rescue.

The way the news was reported was a fraudulent govermental induced media spin, in part to draw attention away from the realities of the war and secondly to pander to the feminists and political correctoids who seek to foist there insidious historical revisionism on us all - regardless as to the price of truth and the honour of the sergeant whos brave endeavours were stolen and accredited to Lynch. Shame on those who participated in this despicable mass fraud.

A bronze star for cowardice, in the first and second world war Men were shot for far less by their own side. This makes a mockery of the actions of so many millions of brave men who have fallen in battle.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,956255,00.html
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

Darth Sidious

Quote from: "Celtic Druid"
lkanneg, the link you provided (page eight) regarding womens so called achievements in the military is a blatant attempt at feminist historical revisionism.

Just one example I will cite holds the whole site into question in regard to it's validity.

Jessica Lynch and her receiving the bronze star undeservedly and moreso fraudulently - is a perfect example of the politically correctoids and feminists in the military and goverment who fanatically seek to change the truth.

Anyone who is aware of the story knows that Jessica Lynch was not deserved of any accolade -- only cowardice. Her vehicle came under attack and from then on she failed to be anything but a hindrance and major liability, as opposed to a effective part of a cohesive fighting group.

Nine of her US comrades were killed, the reason she wasn't killed was because contrary to many US gynocentric PC news reports - she in actuality hid under the vehicle whereby she proceeded to urinate and defecate herself.

More importantly she didn't unload her weapon until the last bullet had been dispensed - gi jane style contrary to current news reports, her so called brave heroics were sickeningly stolen from the Male sergeant who as far as Im aware has not posthumously recieved any kind of deserved citation.

She had supposedly received multiple gunshot and knife wounds alongside being raped, all of which later proved to be just disgusting lies, she was rescued by special forces who had the all clear that the hospital where she was held posed no military threat to her so called dramatic rescue.

The way the news was reported was a fraudulent govermental induced media spin, in part to draw attention away from the realities of the war and secondly to pander to the feminists and political correctoids who seek to foist there insidious historical revisionism on us all - regardless as to the price of truth and the honour of the sergeant whos brave endeavours were stolen and accredited to Lynch. Shame on those who participated in this despicable mass fraud.

A bronze star for cowardice, in the first and second world war Men were shot for far less by their own side. This makes a mockery of the actions of so many millions of brave men who have fallen in battle.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,956255,00.html

Excellent post about Jessica Lynch's "heroics."

neoteny

A bronze star for cowardice, in the first and second world war Men were shot for far less by their own side.

Just for the sake of historical precision: the only US soldier executed for defection ('cowardice') since the Civil War was Private Eddie Slovik, in WWII.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Celtic Druid

Quote from: "neoteny"
A bronze star for cowardice, in the first and second world war Men were shot for far less by their own side.

Just for the sake of historical precision: the only US soldier executed for defection ('cowardice') since the Civil War was Private Eddie Slovik, in WWII.

Ok, Im speaking from a British perspective whereby I know over three hundred at least were "shot at dawn" for cowardice - I shall endeavour to dig up the specifics.
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

Go Up