The truth about women

Started by Mr Benn, Sep 20, 2005, 04:31 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr Benn

Found this on the sosuave forum:

by Unknown
A straight-talking post that was controversially posted across half of usenet in 2003.

I wasn't a sexist before I understood women. There was a time when I was blissfully ignorant. I grew up watching Disney cartoons, I believed in romance and "true love conquers all" etc. I wanted to find a woman who could be my equal, my partner. I believed in finding that one true love and being committed to each other forever. You know, like in the marriage vows, "for better or for worse, through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer" etc. And I believed that women basically wanted the same thing. Now I understand that this was only possible when society was structured to enforce it. Now that women are "liberated" (and thus at the mercy of their own emotions and baser instincts) this is mostly no longer possible in today's society. Victorian society, or many Arab societies, are examples of how society used to be structured to keep women as faithful as possible.

I'd like to point out that I am not a misogynist...I love women. But I AM a sexist, in the sense that I believe women are vastly different than men and, according to the standards that men hold for other men, women are inferior as well.

I must be a bitter loser, right? In fact, I enjoy more success with women than most of the men in this city. I have slept with over 200 women in my life. I am sleeping with 5 different women right now. They are all normal, healthy, well-adjusted, good-looking (8+ on the looks scale) professional women. (At least as normal and healthy and well-adjusted as women can be - most women have issues.) But that's not all. I can go out any night of the week and pick up a woman. I can pick her up in front of all her friends (with 80% efficiency for each approach.) Women will slip me their phone number when their boyfriend is in the bathroom. I can talk to women on the street or in the grocery store and within 30 minutes, I can usually have sex with them right there in my car or get them back to my place. If I have to settle for a phone number, and I meet her on another day, assuming she doesn't flake, I WILL **** her that next day.

Let me point out right now that my Modus Operandi doesn't change in the slightest if she single or if she has a boyfriend or husband. I just do my normal routine and I **** her. Sometimes she brings up the boyfriend so she won't feel guilty when I **** her because now it's "my fault." Sometimes she hides it from me until after I've ****ed her, then she admits it. I can't tell you how many times I've been laying next to some chick, all sweaty cause I just finished busting a nut all over her face or in her mouth or on her back, and suddenly her phone rings and she's on the phone with her man, giving him some bull**** story. This is with NO GUILT WHATSOEVER!!! The sweetest most innocent girls you ever laid eyes on, will cheat at the drop of a HAT. The one thing that most men value most - loyalty - is just not there with women. Women don't think in terms of honor, women don't say "word is bond;" women are basically emotionally driven. If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later. Nothing is more meaningful, or compelling, to a woman than (1) the way she feels and (2) learning more about her own inner self and having emotional realizations. That's why women love astrology, chick flicks, soap operas, stupid Cosmo quizes that supposedly reveal info about yourself, etc.

I must be really good looking, right? NOPE. My looks are marginal; I'm maybe a 7. I don't work out (though I'm not fat or anything.) In fact I didn't have any success with women until I was in my early 20's. That's when I decided to go out a lot and start trying to get laid... I was willing to face rejection a thousand times a night, and do it over and over, trying everything, until I got it right. I had to completely set my ego aside. I didn't get laid at all for the first few months. Then every now and then. Then pretty often. Then downright consistently! I'm in my early 30's now and I am basically a sexual god. I wouldn't have even believed this were possible when I was in high school. The ONLY factor that determined whether a woman would cheat was my own skill level. When my skills were poor, women **** all over me. (Everyone knows how women think they have license to be rude *****es in social situations... in fact I understand and appreciate that behavior now.) But once my skills got good, I could **** just about anyone's wife or girlfriend. And many times I didn't know they had a man until after I ****ed them.

Look, I'm not saying that men are perfect, or whatever. Far from it. I'm just saying, I've spent a lot of my time studying women and interacting with them, and I know how they are. In fact, sometimes I hate knowing it. Sometimes I wish I had taken the blue pill, and never went down the rabbit hole, because now there's really no going back. I didn't want to believe these things... but how could I ever get married now? How could I ever be the chump who pays for everything and blissfully goes through life not worrying about his woman because he trusts her? Look, would you leave your dog alone with a steak? You can't hate the dog for doing what's in its nature. You can't trust a dog, BUT you can trust a dog to BE a dog. Some men are disloyal... but I could *never* trust a woman to be loyal. Some men are bad presidents...but I could *never* vote for a woman to be president. I can rarely expect a woman to regard her own promises as more important and compelling to her than the emotions she feels in the moment. She will rationalize it to herself later.

Here's an interesting fact. Did you know that the median 22 year old woman has TWICE as much sex as the median 22 year old man? You might ask, how is that possible? If a woman's having sex, doesn't that mean a man is having sex at the same time? And thus, shouldn't men be having just as much sex as women? NO...because most men hardly get laid, or if they do, it's because they "got lucky." But a small group of men get laid ALL THE TIME, and **** LOTS AND LOTS of women! It's evolution at work. Women follow their emotions, and that leads them to sleep with men like me (who know how to control female emotions.) Women want the top man...so the top man ****s lots of women. That's right - the sexual revolution, feminism, etc has resulted in a return to harems. Women, at the mercy of their own emotions, are volunteering for the modern-day equivalent of harems. Lucky for me!! Heh.

You might say, "But...but...I'm so nice! I'm a nice guy!" Guess what? That's like a fat chick saying, "But I'm so smart!" As if those things have anything in the world to do with sexual attraction!

I'm going to give some tips here for the poor sucker guys who are posting online trying to get laid and who are spending hundreds / thousands of dollars on all those *****s out there without getting any play. (You *****es know exactly what you're doing, and I'm on to your game!)

* Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's worst fear is to be perceived as a slut. She will suck your toes and take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

TheManOnTheStreet

Wowzers!  Look at me <thumps chest>!  I am a poontang magnet!

Gimme a break!

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

The Biscuit Queen

What a dork.

I can't stand it when people toot their own horn so bad it is embarrassing. Whatever.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr Benn

You missed all the good bits by being drawn to his boasting. I knew I should have edited it before posting.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

TheManOnTheStreet

Oh, I got the point.  I saw what he was trying to say and agree.  The problem is that he writes like a 12 year old, and spends more time bragging about his exploits than stating the purpose.  It gets lost in the 'translation'... sort of.

Al

Mr Benn

Quote from: "AlMartin"
Oh, I got the point.  I saw what he was trying to say and agree.  The problem is that he writes like a 12 year old, and spends more time bragging about his exploits than stating the purpose.  It gets lost in the 'translation'... sort of.

Al

Isn't it more interesting and worthwhile to discuss substantive points than to whine about style?
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

TheManOnTheStreet

Oh, now I am whinning?  

OK, lets look at substance, shall we?  

Remove all the bullshit I am a cock-god and what do you have.  In a sentence; Women are just as likely to be promiscuous as men, if not moreso.  

The end.

Now, here is my take on that.  He implies that, number one, women are just sluts waiting to be fucked.  

Number two, women hold marriage as nothing more than a backup plan.

And lastly, men like himself are just predators out there taking advantage of all the yummy meat just ripe for the picking.

All for which I disagree with in respects to ALL women.

Personally, I find this sort of thing disengenuous and marginally derogatory TOWARDS men.  It supports the femikooks dogma that all men are after is sex, and that women are nothing but toys in the playground of said men.

This is the sort of writings that you would find on the MS forums proving their points.

How is that for looking at the substance instead of 'whinning'?

Al

The Biscuit Queen

Sorry, I can only stand so much crap-after a few paragraphs I just stop reading.

I guess I have a short-oh look, a duck!
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

TestSubject

If you could shamelessly and ruthlessly fuck all the women that would cowardly turn their backs on their men to do so, wouldn't you brag about it?  I know I would--hurting all the women that hurt their men.

realman

Oh yeah... well I've got a 32 inch penis, so there! I can **** 6 women at the same time 'cause it's so freakin' huge! They'll even let me **** them right in front of their husbands because I've got the biggest penis known to man and they all want a piece of it! I'm only about as good looking as Tom Cruise, nothing special, but man, they can't resist me cause of my 32 inch penis. I have to carry my nuts around in a goddamn wheelbarrow! But I wasn't always good with women... it was only when I finally stopped being so shy and insecure and got the confidence to whip out my 32 inch penis in front of women that I started gettin some action. It took a while to get good, but now I can **** 12 women in a night (assuming 2 sessions with 6 women each time, 2 x 6 =12). Woooo--- hooo!!!

OK, seriously, what a fuckin clown. Look dude, some women are so freakin trashy they'll **** anything as long as it's good lookin' and says teh right things and tolerates their endless inane nsecure psycho-babble. If you wanna be proud of ****ing all of them, go ahead. I'm perfectly happy with  ****ing a handful of decent respectable women in my life .... and holy shit, having an actual relationship with them too! Cause they actually like me for more than my body, my bullshitting, and my tolerance for their endless inane nsecure psycho-babble!

All this guy proves is that a slut is a slut, and sluts do exist. And that he's enough of an asshat to think ALL women are sluts who **** a different guy each night. Dude, stop preying on the lonely 30-somethings, the dissatisfied unfulfilled hosuewives, and the girls who **** like it's going out of style and meet some healthy respectable women.

My motto about this type of woman is **** that (I mean "**** that" as in "DONT **** that").

Mr Benn

I see 5 main interesting discussion points:

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
Found this on the sosuave forum:
There was a time when I was blissfully ignorant. I grew up watching Disney cartoons, I believed in romance and "true love conquers all" etc. I wanted to find a woman who could be my equal, my partner. I believed in finding that one true love and being committed to each other forever. You know, like in the marriage vows, "for better or for worse, through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer" etc. And I believed that women basically wanted the same thing.

Interesting point 1:

Is romance dead? Is it actually a realistic expectation to look for an 'equal' partner? Do the traditional marriage vows even mean anything to most people these days?

These are important points and go to the very heart of sex relations in the 21st Century.

Now I understand that this was only possible when society was structured to enforce it. Now that women are "liberated" (and thus at the mercy of their own emotions and baser instincts) this is mostly no longer possible in today's society. Victorian society, or many Arab societies, are examples of how society used to be structured to keep women as faithful as possible.

Interesting point 2:

Are we in a period of sexual 'anarchy at the moment? It certainly seems like it. How long can a society survive with no rules and checks on sexual behaviour? Will rules or systems (such as the new trend of men 'gaming' women with speed-seduction/hypnosis techniques) arrise to overlay some kind of system on top of women's seemingly random desires that currently dictate the pace of the dating scene.

I'd like to point out that I am not a misogynist...I love women. But I AM a sexist, in the sense that I believe women are vastly different than men

Interesting point 3:

What do we call someone who loves women but does not beleive they are equal to men? Misogynist is an inadequate term.

The sweetest most innocent girls you ever laid eyes on, will cheat at the drop of a HAT. The one thing that most men value most - loyalty - is just not there with women. Women don't think in terms of honor, women don't say "word is bond;" women are basically emotionally driven. If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later.

Interesting point 4:

Given that we are restricted by the rules of this forum into not mentioning generalizations..... how true is the above? Is there a lot of truth in it? If so then I think this is an extremely important part of the jigsaw puzzle of understanding the relationship between the sexes.

Here's an interesting fact. Did you know that the median 22 year old woman has TWICE as much sex as the median 22 year old man? You might ask, how is that possible? If a woman's having sex, doesn't that mean a man is having sex at the same time? And thus, shouldn't men be having just as much sex as women? NO...because most men hardly get laid, or if they do, it's because they "got lucky." But a small group of men get laid ALL THE TIME

Interesting point 5:

I've come across this before and I think it is an important issue that is almost always overlooked when discussing trends in sex. In particular, if we DO currently have a situation where women in their late teens and through their 20s are largely having way more sex than the average man, and it is the 'players' and thug men who are benefitting from it, then this is going to be building up a LOT of resentment for the future, and will impact on how the average man views women when they are in their 30s and are wanting to settle down with a nice guy.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

typhonblue

Mr. Benn,

I think you're incorrect in assuming there are no controls on sex these days. There are. But they all have to do with male sexuality.

Further, in other times when women were controlled by notions of "good wife" and whore... there was a subset of women who fucked *a lot* of men-- whores-- and then there were the good wives who got their husband's sexual scraps in exchange for materially benefiting him (through home economy) and giving him legitimate children. And, at the time, good wives were pissed off about that as well because they actually *wanted* their husband's exclusive affection.

What's happened today is, essentially, the reverse. Women are liberated and men are caged. They are caged from acting out their desires because of the feminization of masculinity. Those men who have given in to the "nice guy" socialization are like "good wives": useful but basically sexless and unattractive. They have no sexual attractiveness to offer women because they only think in terms of how service to women defines masculinity, not how to define masculinity on their *own* terms.

Let me explain... a woman is only sexually attracted to men who define their own masculinity *themselves* and avoid socialization as a man who defines masculinity as service to women. This is women's greatest secret, I doubt even women realize it. But women actively create men who are and ecourage men to be asexual. Women control men's sexuality by defining masculinity in an undesirable way.

But aside from all that, what is it you want society to be? Do you want women and men to be forced into being faithful? Or do you want men and women both to be sexually liberated-- women allowed to choose their partners and men allowed to be desirable?

lkanneg

Quote from: "AlMartin"
Wowzers!  Look at me <thumps chest>!  I am a poontang magnet!

Gimme a break!

Al

:jump:
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

lkanneg

Quote from: "realman"
Oh yeah... well I've got a 32 inch penis, so there! I can **** 6 women at the same time 'cause it's so freakin' huge! They'll even let me **** them right in front of their husbands because I've got the biggest penis known to man and they all want a piece of it! I'm only about as good looking as Tom Cruise, nothing special, but man, they can't resist me cause of my 32 inch penis. I have to carry my nuts around in a goddamn wheelbarrow! But I wasn't always good with women... it was only when I finally stopped being so shy and insecure and got the confidence to whip out my 32 inch penis in front of women that I started gettin some action. It took a while to get good, but now I can **** 12 women in a night (assuming 2 sessions with 6 women each time, 2 x 6 =12). Woooo--- hooo!!!.

:jump:  :jump:
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

Mr Benn

Quote from: "typhonblue"
Mr. Benn,

I think you're incorrect in assuming there are no controls on sex these days. There are. But they all have to do with male sexuality.

Further, in other times when women were controlled by notions of "good wife" and whore... there was a subset of women who fucked *a lot* of men-- whores-- and then there were the good wives who got their husband's sexual scraps in exchange for materially benefiting him (through home economy) and giving him legitimate children. And, at the time, good wives were pissed off about that as well because they actually *wanted* their husband's exclusive affection.

What's happened today is, essentially, the reverse. Women are liberated and men are caged. They are caged from acting out their desires because of the feminization of masculinity. Those men who have given in to the "nice guy" socialization are like "good wives": useful but basically sexless and unattractive. They have no sexual attractiveness to offer women because they only think in terms of how service to women defines masculinity, not how to define masculinity on their *own* terms.

Let me explain... a woman is only sexually attracted to men who define their own masculinity *themselves* and avoid socialization as a man who defines masculinity as service to women. This is women's greatest secret, I doubt even women realize it. But women actively create men who are and ecourage men to be asexual. Women control men's sexuality by defining masculinity in an undesirable way.

But aside from all that, what is it you want society to be? Do you want women and men to be forced into being faithful? Or do you want men and women both to be sexually liberated-- women allowed to choose their partners and men allowed to be desirable?

At last, someone tries to get to grips with the issues..

okay, what I am saying is that women today seem to have no constraints on their sexual behaviour. Yes I agree with you that one of the most insidious things about the feminist culture is that it misleads men as to what women want in a man. Hence the prevalence of men today who are the so-called AFCs (Average frustrated chumps).

The trouble in the West is that people tend to assume it is their right to behave however they like sexually. But this seems to be resulting in a lot of misery. What we have at the moment is , in my opinion, an unstable system that will not last long.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Go Up