The truth about women

Started by Mr Benn, Sep 20, 2005, 04:31 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

typhonblue

Quote from: "Mr Benn"

At last, someone tries to get to grips with the issues..

okay, what I am saying is that women today seem to have no constraints on their sexual behaviour.

Whenever a gender gets into power the first thing it does is relieve it's sexual constraints and tighten those of the opposite.

Yes I agree with you that one of the most insidious things about the feminist culture is that it misleads men as to what women want in a man. Hence the prevalence of men today who are the so-called AFCs (Average frustrated chumps).

I don't think feminist culture started this. I believe it started with Christians persecuting men's sexuality and we're now seeing the culmination of two millenia of that persecution.

The trouble in the West is that people tend to assume it is their right to behave however they like sexually. But this seems to be resulting in a lot of misery. What we have at the moment is , in my opinion, an unstable system that will not last long.

Women assume it's their right. Men don't have the opportunity.

As I see it, give men the opportunity to reject women(by defining masculinity in a way *other* then "something to do with women") and you create a more equal society.

lkanneg

The trouble in the West is that people tend to assume it is their right to behave however they like sexually. But this seems to be resulting in a lot of misery. What we have at the moment is , in my opinion, an unstable system that will not last long.

I agree with the observation of instability.  I don't think the situation's done changing yet.
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

Roy

typhonblue suggested --
Let me explain... a woman is only sexually attracted to men who define their own masculinity *themselves* and avoid socialization as a man who defines masculinity as service to women. This is women's greatest secret, I doubt even women realize it.

This explains a lot about why my last girlfriend described me as "incredibly sexy."

Every time she wanted to spend a week-end with me, I suggested politely that she could get on an airplane.

I did make a couple flights at my own expense to her city, but only because I wanted to see the Rolling Stones again.

The relationship was great for a while, but when she asked me to fly down for the Paul McCartney concert, I had to break it off, cold turkey.

There's nothing more embarassing than making love to a woman who knows nothing about the roots of the blues....     :roll:
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Mr Benn

Quote from: "typhonblue"

At last, someone tries to get to grips with the issues..

okay, what I am saying is that women today seem to have no constraints on their sexual behaviour.

Whenever a gender gets into power the first thing it does is relieve it's sexual constraints and tighten those of the opposite.

I think the situation is that a majority of men are constrained, simply because they are fed misinformation about what women want, and they dont have the skills to go out and get what they want (and also there is the fact that what they want: a stable long term relationship with a feminine genuine woman, may not even be realistic for the majority of men anymore, but thats a seperate issue).

But then you have a minority of men, who we might call 'players', who have either consciously clocked the system and are playing it for all its worth (witness the new trend of men who use speed seduction methods), or through shear chance are able to attract as many women as they want. These player men are not particular constrained in my opinion, in fact they are probably freer now than before the sexual revolution. However, that is not to say that they end up satisfied in the long term.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

typhonblue

But then you have a minority of men, who we might call 'players', who have either consciously clocked the system and are playing it for all its worth (witness the new trend of men who use speed seduction methods), or through shear chance are able to attract as many women as they want. These player men are not particular constrained in my opinion, in fact they are probably freer now than before the sexual revolution. However, that is not to say that they end up satisfied in the long term.

Once women loose interest in them, what are they left with?

And women do loose interest in them. Mr. Player up there will hit a brick wall once he's 35... maybe 40.

Mr Benn

Yep, thats why I pointed out that they probably dont end up satisfied in the long term.

However, the same can also be said for the 'hot chicks', who in their teens and 20s are able to weild massive socio-sexual power, then find that power falls off a cliff at some point in their late 20s/30s.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Galt

Who knows ... given the slight tilt of some women towards money and the slight tilt of older men towards sex, it probably all works out if the guy has either produced money or inherited it.  Lee Iococca didn't seem to be hard up for dates, or Aristotle Onassis (that good-lookin' hunk!).  Or the arrogant guy with the bad haircut in New York ... what's his name (the Donald).  I don't even think it takes that kind of money, though.  Just a little bit more than the young lady in question has sometimes.

typhonblue

Yep, thats why I pointed out that they probably dont end up satisfied in the long term.

However, the same can also be said for the 'hot chicks', who in their teens and 20s are able to weild massive socio-sexual power, then find that power falls off a cliff at some point in their late 20s/30s.

By that time they're usually weilding massive socio-parental power as mothers.

Motherhood confers a lot of benefits on women... a definite increase in respectability and status as well as exclusive access to shaping the unconscious mores and loyalties of the next generation.

I don't see a time when women's power falls off percipitously. True it changes sources throughout her life, but it never falls away... which may explain part of why women live longer then men. People who feel like they have power also have longer lives.

typhonblue

Quote from: "Galt"
Who knows ... given the slight tilt of some women towards money and the slight tilt of older men towards sex, it probably all works out if the guy has either produced money or inherited it.  Lee Iococca didn't seem to be hard up for dates, or Aristotle Onassis (that good-lookin' hunk!).  Or the arrogant guy with the bad haircut in New York ... what's his name (the Donald).  I don't even think it takes that kind of money, though.  Just a little bit more than they have.

The problem is... what makes a man attractive sexually makes a man unnattractive in terms of marriage.

If he redefines himself in terms of service to women he may end up married, but then he's just another "nice guy" competing for women's favors via offers of indentured servitude. And after years of actually being attractive, becoming a asexual workhorse for a woman would be quite the shock to the system.

Galt

If he redefines himself in terms of service to women he may end up married, but then he's just another "nice guy" competing for women's favors via offers of indentured servitude.

And I think that's where a lot of men go astray.

Mr Benn

By that time they're usually weilding massive socio-parental power as mothers.

Motherhood confers a lot of benefits on women... a definite increase in respectability and status as well as exclusive access to shaping the unconscious mores and loyalties of the next generation.

Agreed, but it is also worth remembering that there are going to be millions of women in the west who end up childless (and bitter).

I don't see a time when women's power falls off percipitously. True it changes sources throughout her life, but it never falls away... which may explain part of why women live longer then men. People who feel like they have power also have longer lives.

Life expectancy data is based on women who have been dying in recent years, meaning they lived the bulk of their life over the previous decades, maybe most of it before the full force of feminism. As far as I can tell from the current reports, young women today tend to be treated their own bodies badly, smoking and drinking more than ever before, it is entirely possible that the gap of age expectancy between the sexes will be closed in the future due to women's own hard-living tendencies.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Mr Benn

The problem is... what makes a man attractive sexually makes a man unnattractive in terms of marriage.

This is why the erratic whims of the liberated clitoris are probably going to be far more of a dangerous risk to society than the military liberation of the atom.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Mr Benn

Even many/most women themselves admit they are fickle and don't really know what they want.

Is this a good system to base society's future on?

The consumption of the men who excite her clitoris (the thugs) will ruin her.

The eventual capitulation of the nice guys into molding themselves to her designs for a passive chump to marry will result in her becomming bored with him and divorcing him; ruining him.

This situation cannot continue.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

typhonblue

Quote from: "Galt"
If he redefines himself in terms of service to women he may end up married, but then he's just another "nice guy" competing for women's favors via offers of indentured servitude.

And I think that's where a lot of men go astray.

But that's the draconian choice...

Either stay in the game until his attractiveness takes a nose-dive and he's forced into celibacy... or exit the game by making himself into an unattractive "nice guy" and suffering the attendant loss of self-worth.

Whereas women have an entirely different set of choices. Stay in the game till you've done enough boozing, slutting and drugging to satisfy yourself, then take one of the "nice guys" as a security blanket before you hit the attractiveness brick wall. (Which seems to be getting later and later for women. I know women who are in their 40's who are still pulling like mad. Young ones too and all without having to put out a single dime. And I also know 2 40 to 50-year old women who are getting married.) But women never have to really change themselves or their outlooks to become marriagable material. They just are, as is.

PaulGuelph

Much of what has been said is true except:

1, Each woman is different.

2, Sex often comes with a high price. Rape allegations, AIDs etc.

3, Fantasy can be much more pleasurable than sex. Sex is often disappointing.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Go Up