Hugo and Amanda Harsh on Men

Started by Mr. Bad, Sep 21, 2005, 01:35 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. Bad

Hugo decides that Amanda (or is that Amynda?) has the modern man nailed vis-a-vis why women have such a hard time finding a good one.  If you're interested, see here, and then follow the link to Pandagon.  And as usual, Amanda/Amynda and Hugoboy are so full of shit it's embarassing for me to admit that they are the same species as me.  

This has got everything in it including Hugo's predictable self-important lecturing on how 1) it's all men's fault, and therefore 2) men must change, and 3) women are just fine the way they are, as long as they're feminsts.  Amanda?  Well, she indulges in the usual psychotic vulgar bullshit that she's famous for and can get away with because she's too much of a fucking coward to come over here and try that stuff out on the people she's harshing on.  And for that matter, same with Hugoboy.  

I sure wish both of them would back up their tough talk with real action and come over here for good, honest debate.  IMO they're a couple of loudmouth, sissy-ass cowards who know they're full of shit and thus only lurk in their own self-congratulatory spaces.  Instead they slither around in their caves with their fellow worms and tell each other how right, insightful, etc. they are, and if we go to their rank lairs and lay a dose of reality on them they get their panties in a twist and censor us.  We've been discussing and debating exactly the same topics, and if either of them had a half-dozen brain cells between the two of them, a spine made of anything more resilient than warm Jello, and even a modicum of honor, they'd give their narcissistic prattle a reality check over here.

Fucking loudmouth cowards!  What a couple of first-rate, blowhard assholes!!

There, I feel better.
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

The Gonzman

Yeah, the idea that the modern woman is no prize totally escapes them.

I have to say - the thing that has caused me most of all to lose respect in the modern female as a whole....

Back in the day, when I was that responsible "Nice Guy"  I couldn't get the time of day from women.  And that doesn't just include the tedious feminist canard about only seeking beauty queens; even the plain janes had their eyes set for a Fabio look alike, or was pining away for the scuzzbucket who had beat her up and slept with all her friends.

Forward to the not too terribly far past, and I became a jerk.  I'm a demanding asshole.  I admit it.  I hold double standards in relationships.  I have told women point blank "I really don't care about youur day, I didn't date you to be your fucking emotional tampon." I've not called for a week.  All the classic jerk behaviors - sometimes even trying to drive them off.

And I swear to God, I have to damn near beat them away with a stick.

I can't begin to count the amount of times I have had feminoids bitch me out for being a chauvinist bastard or something, to find them waiting out by my car, and me banging them later on...

I dunno.  I honestly can't figure it out.  It makes no fucking sense at all.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. Bad

Quote from: "Gonzokid"
I have told women point blank "I really don't care about youur day, I didn't date you to be your fucking emotional tampon."

God, I love that one - that should be a classic!    :daman:
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

FP

Mr. Bad, you're being obtuse now. You know they won't come here for an honest debate because you use nasty words like "shit", "loudmouth", ameriskank, feminazi, bullshit, spine of jello (theres always room for jello) etc.. You're a whiny adolecent who can't keep a civil tongue in his head. Of course, they often use these terms on their sites, because of course they are always right, paragons of truth, integrity and the Femiskank(er.. American) way. Duh.

:wink:

Gonz, man stop depressing me. I have a hard time not being the "niceguy". Then of course, my mother and other older women in my life always seem surprised I can't find a girl or that I "shouldn't get to cynical" when I say I'm tired of caring or trying.

And now that I've read Hugo's post, its about Traister and her silly article that is well, an incoherent rant about why men are lazy and don't want anything to do with her (all with her NYC arrogance).

lkanneg

You could tell them you do have a feminist over here and she's posting and she hasn't turned into a pillar of salt yet or anything. ;)  If they need encouragement to visit.  It sounds like Hugo at least did used to visit...
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

The Gonzman

Quote from: "FloorPie"
Mr. Bad, you're being obtuse now. You know they won't come here for an honest debate because you use nasty words like "shit", "loudmouth", ameriskank, feminazi, bullshit, spine of jello (theres always room for jello) etc.. You're a whiny adolecent who can't keep a civil tongue in his head. Of course, they often use these terms on their sites, because of course they are always right, paragons of truth, integrity and the Femiskank(er.. American) way. Duh.
:wink:
Gonz, man stop depressing me. I have a hard time not being the "niceguy". Then of course, my mother and other older women in my life always seem surprised I can't find a girl or that I "shouldn't get to cynical" when I say I'm tired of caring or trying.

And now that I've read Hugo's post, its about Traister and her silly article that is well, an incoherent rant about why men are lazy and don't want anything to do with her (all with her NYC arrogance).

Well, how the hell I am supposed to respect someone who won't respect herself, and demands respect from me for her femininity (sight unseen of anything else) but disrespects my masculinity to the point of thinking I need to "change" - again, sight unseen of any other part of me - is absolutely mind-boggling.

The trouble is, women who aren't like that are few and far between - and taken.  And if I want to find one, well, I am going to be looking at the twentyish women.  The likelihood of finding one would be higher among those which aren't jaded and embittered and full of baggage.

And at the same token, I'm embittered my own self - assuming one of those was around, why would I want to inflict me on here and ruin it for some other brother who hasn't had his chance yet?

Sorry - I'll stay where I'm at, and if I deprive some woman of a healthy divorce settlement, I'll lose no sleep.  It's not like I ain't getting lucky - all the bennies, and none of the risks.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

CaptDMO

Why...WHY  does anyone give a shit what either of them say? You're reading Swedeish furniture assembly manuals.
Aman's OW! sword! was a pile of shit until she shacked up with a mans (yet another "I'll bet they......!")
website (her rolodex was manditory) . Her sole reason for being is to piss off men. I'ts a blog-who cares? Don't play with her and her only audience will be whoever links there from feministing. Let it go! You're rolling with young swine when you encourage them.

I've tried to give Hboy a break but it's apparrent  that he's just as lame as any other young academic that can't seem to make an informed stand on anything, so he wears different hats among young or otherwise unworldly saps that are
suseptable to his self serving proclaimatiions. Tell them they're pretty!Jim Jones and David Koresh(sp)would be proud! guess what-he wants access to Aman's usefull idiots!(which take the express train from Jessys) Aman' desperately needs more than three crosslinks that actually do. They both starve for this symbiosis. High school chat room fodder is back on the menu after labor day.

In the mean time, don't  reward the beasts with referance unless they say something...ANYTHING...worth note. I am certainly guilty of falling into the trap myself. I run with the ideal that ooughtright bullshit needs to be immediately stepped on as hard as a  kick start 'scooter.   Let me add ManhattenM and the kind folks at iF i'm in to this concept.

These are all folks worth viewing  now and again, but when there's no-one jumping in to call them on their crap-providing the continued projection screen, the responses dry up faster than piss in a hair drier and they go out knocking.
There is certainly something to be said about keeping any drivel cloistered in their own backyards, but after the smackdowns, walk away. Anything else is a waste of assets that could be used to take issues discussed at SYG to a higher level.

But that's just me.

I see no problem citing aheads up withthe goings on where the dung beetles feed, but try to remember, don't let the "quaint ones" rile you any more than you find them credible,  'cus in the big picture, it don't mean shinola.

I'm going to take unusual (for me) liberty and suggest the following:

Quote from: "Mr.Bad(waaay edited)"
Hugo decided that Amanda  has the modern man nailed vis-a-vis why women have such a hard time finding a good one. If you're bored, see here, and then follow the link..  As usual, they are amusingly misinformed.Crazy antics ensue....

This has got everything in it. Hugo's predictable self-important lecturing on"howitisallmensfaultandthereforemenmust changeandwomenarejustfinethewaytheyareaslongastheyarefeminsts!" (a small town in Sweden?) Amanda? Well, *pfft* you know, same ol' Amanda.
If either of them had a half-dozen brain cells between the two of them, narcissistic prattle would be a step forward.

They're nostalgicly cute, in a lighting your own farts kind of way.

This is NOT to impose my sarcasm/sardonic style on your plaint. Obviously I understand the rant, I understand the impatience. This was just an attempt to show how little effort the situation truly merits.

Remember! exhale.

Mr. Bad

Yeah, Ok, so I fell for it and got mad.  But do you have to go and characterize me as a "whiny adolescent", etc.?  Sheesh.

I won't make that mistake again!

Sir Percy

Captain, Oh my Captain. Have you been at the bottle again. :D  Pass it over here. :D  :D
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

slayton

Quote from: "CaptDMO"
Why...WHY  does anyone give a shit what either of them say?

My thoughts exactly.

TestSubject

It's fun to pick on the wree-wrees?

The Gonzman

I finally replied to Hugo.

At the risk of being Blunt and curt, I'll be brief and succinct due to time constraints:

For decades, Hugo, (And "et al") your faction has taught that fish don't need bicycles.  Well, it's coming around that the bicycles are figuring out that they look pretty silly being squired around by the fish as well.

I really don't see why you have a problem with that lesson being learned.  It is, after all, the one that has been taught.

Mr. Bad

Quote from: "Gonzokid"
I finally replied to Hugo.

At the risk of being Blunt and curt, I'll be brief and succinct due to time constraints:

For decades, Hugo, (And "et al") your faction has taught that fish don't need bicycles.  Well, it's coming around that the bicycles are figuring out that they look pretty silly being squired around by the fish as well.

I really don't see why you have a problem with that lesson being learned.  It is, after all, the one that has been taught.

I saw that and really liked it Gonz - you summed it up quite well.  Good show!

CaptDMO

Quote from: "Sir Percy"
Captain, Oh my Captain. Have you been at the bottle again. :D  Pass it over here. :D  :D

Nay good fellow,
'round here we call it a jug. ;)
Feel free to have a pull, and pass it all around!

ray

Quote from: "Slaytan"
Quote from: "CaptDMO"
Why...WHY  does anyone give a shit what either of them say?

My thoughts exactly.

posting on their sites, harking to their drivel, feting them on "men's" radio shows etc etc serves their purposes, not ours

and their purpose is to generate -- on their own terms -- as much publicity for themselves as possible

the reason hugeoboy doesn't post here is obvious -- by doing so, he would"publicizes" and, in a sense, validate this site

.. the LAST thing he wants

look, he's a craven pussy, but not unclever, so typical of these carpetbagging manholes -- he and demanda and his other sycophants WANT our hits/presence on THEIR turf, so as to further their gender-supremacist reputations and careers

visit the Zoo, speak your peace ... but once spoken, stop feeding the monkeys

it only re-arms them with shit

Go Up