A rather unusual Photo

Started by slayton, Sep 24, 2005, 03:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

slayton

Wow, now this is a rather unusual sight, wouldn't you agree?

P.S.: Of course the white person holding up this sign is even more stupid.

Stallywood

Where is this at?
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

slayton

Stally, it's Berlin, Germany in 2003.

Men's Rights Activist

Judging by the sign to the right I think that is Germany, and that is the conservative woman who ran against Gerhardt Schroeder.  Last I heard she won, but their respective political ideologies were in a virtual dead heat for control of the government of Germany.  It appears America is not the only country strongly divided along ideological/political lines.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Men's Rights Activist

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/09/19/germany.election/
Merkel urges Schroeder to concede
Monday, September 19, 2005; Posted: 7:47 p.m. EDT (23:47 GMT)
"BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- Conservative leader Angela Merkel has urged Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's party to enter talks to form a "grand coalition" under her leadership.

Germany's conservatives won a narrow victory Sunday but fell short of the majority needed to form a center-right government with their preferred partners, the pro-business Free Democrats.

Merkel said Monday she had begun making contacts with potential coalition partners after the election, which left neither her Christian Democrats nor Schroeder's Social Democrats in a strong position to form a new government -- although both said they would try."
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

lkanneg

:lol: That's funny.
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

Go Up