the one screen name rule

Started by dr e, Oct 04, 2005, 04:34 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

We have a general rule here that people are allowed one screen name.  If you have been posting in the last several days with more than one screen name please post to this thread and let people know who you are and what screen names you have been using.  After posting here please cease using more than one screen name.  Anyone who doesn't post here and continues to post will be sanctioned.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

typhonblue

I've also got the_real_typhon and typhonblack.

Assault

Ok....I admit it.....I'm Innakeg!!! :P
Just kidding! :twisted:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

dr e

Good to see you Assault.  Somehow you don't seem much like lkanneg....

typhon those were jokes and as I remember we talked about it.  I am concerned about individuals using more than one screen name and not alerting others.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

TheManOnTheStreet

Match the IP's and deactivate the additional unames E.  Then let em know that it has been done.  Period.  Every board has this sort of issue.  

I find that most of the time, it is someone that has less than honorable intentions within the forum.  These folks know that they will get banned so they use another uname that they had created previously when said banning ocurs.

I have some stories E.  Man could I tell you stories....

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

TerryGale

Back in the Spring, I took refuge here from MND as Arte Grey.  Arte never claimed outright to be male, but never clarified being female either.  Arte always figured some knew, but were just being nice to keep quiet.

My posts are too tell-tale for me to post as TerryGale one place and Arte Grey at another...  I like to "cut and paste" my news posts.  When the crisis at MND was over and I decided to start posting as TerryGale,  I PMed Dr. E and several Arte felt close to here to say Good Bye.  Dr. E. said I could rejoin as TerryGale and let Arte fade away.  Arte hasn't posted here since I rejoined as TerryGale (probably a week before).

On all other charges, I still plead "Huh!?!"

dr e

dsibley/zarby and titurel/tonyananda you both need to choose one screen name and stick with it.  Let me know which one you want to keep and the other will be axed.

lkanneg

Quote from: "Assault"
Ok....I admit it.....I'm Innakeg!!! :P
Just kidding! :twisted:

I'm also Gerard Velthuis.

Explains a lot, doesn't it.

:pinocchio:

just kidding   :D
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

napnip

I'm the reincarnation of Andrea Dworkin.

Oh God, that was totally sick, wasn't it? :vomit3:
i] We drank our toast to innocence,
We drank our toast to now.
We tried to reach beyond the emptiness,
But neither one knew how. [/i]

neonsamurai

I believe that Hachu also posts as Maatkare.

Or is it the other way around?
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

Darth Sidious

Quote from: "neonsamurai"
I believe that Hachu also posts as Maatkare.

Or is it the other way around?
:lol:

Go Up