Goodbye for now, mostly...

Started by lkanneg, Oct 04, 2005, 05:10 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

lkanneg

Hi everyone,

My job is going to suck up pretty much all my spare time from now on--it's already started!--so chances are I will not get much of a chance to post in future.

I got a lot out of my time here--learned a lot, both good and bad.  Thanks to everyone who spent their valuable time posting to me.  Hopefully I will be around again in the future.

Lisa
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

slayton

Goodbye, Lisa.

Gerard Velthuis

Goodbye Ikanneg, thank you for all the feminism that you spread among this board.
One part of me thinks you just leave because you want to leave.
t is time men start behaving like men again and stand up for their rights, instead of behaving like conformist push-overs.

dr e

Bye bye Lisa.  Don't forget to get back to us with all of the questions you are going to "look into."   :wink:   There's quite a pile of them.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Gerard Velthuis

Hehehehe like she gives a dawn
t is time men start behaving like men again and stand up for their rights, instead of behaving like conformist push-overs.

PowerMan72

:xyxwave:
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

BaltimoreMan

Quote from: "lkanneg"
Hi everyone,

My job is going to suck up pretty much all my spare time from now on--it's already started!--so chances are I will not get much of a chance to post in future.

I got a lot out of my time here--learned a lot, both good and bad.  Thanks to everyone who spent their valuable time posting to me.  Hopefully I will be around again in the future.

Lisa

Well, I do hope you come around in the future. Having a feminist pinata is loads of fun  :twisted:

And you were going to be the token feminist on not ONE but TWO boards.That was a very ambitious and daring plan. It sounds like the world off the computer has interrupted your plans. I hope you don't give up on your dreams  :lol:

I will wish you well.
ou never loved your friends, my friends, as I shall love my foes

SIAM

Don't forget to take your double-standards with you.

Men's Rights Activist

http://"--so chances are I will not get much of a chance to post in future."

By all means, let us know any gender feminist blogs you still post at so that we can post on them (using the same freedom of speech you used here), and be banned.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Kyo

Lkanneg, I read some of your old posts from before I joined.

The simple fact that you exposed yourself to men's point of view rather than limit yourself to conventional society's female-only standpoint is worth something.

Gerard Velthuis

What a "bullshit". Ikanneg is not leaving because of here job. This is a very poor excuse. She just doesn't want to post here anymore because she knows it takes too much time in her case and because everybody is attacking here (or because she attacks everybody).
Ikanneg just say the truth and don't come with such a poor excuse.

Gerard Velthuis

I got a lot out of my time here--learned a lot, both good and bad. Thanks to everyone who spent their valuable time posting to me. Hopefully I will be around again in the future.

Yes I am sure you learned so much. As we all know the mind of a feminist is very open ;-)

SIAM

Did lkanneg ever give away her posting identity for feminist boards (i.e. anyone know what feminist messageboards she's posted on, and what identity she used)? I'd love to know what opinions she gave in an "unrestricted" sense when chatting with other feminists - I can't believe she was as "moderate" as she played herself here - and I certainly couldn't believe she'd ever stick up for men's rights on a feminist messageboard.  

Ultimately, she came across as very very insincere.

Gerard Velthuis

I noticed that at the end she was playing much less extreme than at first.
Sometimes she was just playing along with the "gang". Laughing a little bit with the other people.
I guess she didn't want to be known as a person (pure feminist) that was bashing against every topic discussed here.
Also I think she already knew she was going to leave sooner or later. So I think she thought it was better to leave in a mild condition than in a hostile condition.

lkanneg

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
Bye bye Lisa.  Don't forget to get back to us with all of the questions you are going to "look into."   :wink:   There's quite a pile of them.

I know, I've lost track.  The only ones I remember the location of that I haven't answered yet are Galt's at the beginning of a "female privilege" thread.  I will definitely get to those.  :( When I get a chance.  I am currently being hounded for homework aid, laundry and dinner services.  ;)
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

Go Up