More street activism

Started by dr e, Oct 17, 2005, 03:37 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Sir Percy

Keep 'em coming Dr. E. Excellent stuff.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

sethay

Can you get pulled over for big signs like that?  I know is some places you aren't aloud to have things hanging on your rear view mirror because it distracts other drivers...

This seems like a good way to get people's attention.

CaptDMO

Compliments to the artist.
The date/time stamp is encouraging!
Someone's getting busy ;)

Men's Rights Activist

"Can you get pulled over for big signs like that? I know is some places you aren't aloud to have things hanging on your rear view mirror because it distracts other drivers..."

I see a lot of big trucks with advertisements on them so I don't think it's a problem.  Also, I see some cars that are painted all over in advertisements.   At what point does the vehicle become a distraction?  Every police car in L.A. has this bumper sticker on it,
http://store.yahoo.com/fvpfstore/bumperstickers.html
which must be very upsetting for guys battered by domestic violence or falsely accused - considering how bigoted LAPD is against men.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

The Biscuit Queen

:elephant:  :elephant:  :elephant:

Way to go!
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

dr e

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

slayton

I wonder what kind of response/feedback this man gets from people?

Sir Percy

Fast off the blocks. This is really good activism.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

Hombre

Quote from: "sethay"
Can you get pulled over for big signs like that?  I know is some places you aren't aloud to have things hanging on your rear view mirror because it distracts other drivers...

This seems like a good way to get people's attention.

Ray, (the activist who owns this truck), has been using signs like this for years. As far as I've know, he hasn't faced any legal problems because of it.
ww.infowars.com

Go Up