Harley Vs Women.

Started by becksbolero, Oct 20, 2005, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

becksbolero

The inventor of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died
and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your rewards, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."
Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hangout with God."
St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.
God recognised Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented motorcycles, eh?" Arthur said, "Ya, that was me..."
God commented, "Well, what's the big deal of inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution, and can't run without a road?"
Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me but
aren't you the inventor of woman?"
God said, "Ah, yes." "Well," said Arthur, "professional too professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion,
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds, 3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much,
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust, and
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!"
"Hmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on. "God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.
"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, many more men are riding my invention
than yours."
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

typhonblue

hehe.

But are they enjoying the ride as much?

Gerard Velthuis

Funny,
though I thought the joke would be about making fun of women when I started to read it
t is time men start behaving like men again and stand up for their rights, instead of behaving like conformist push-overs.

damnbiker

A mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer and a civil engineer were arguing over what type of engineer God was. The ME pointed to the body's intricate skeletal/muscular system and proudly stated that god must have been an ME. The EE said that was ok but he felt that the brain and nervous system were of such incredible design and complexity that god had to be an EE. The ME and the EE both looked at the Civil engineer who was smiling at their discussion. "I suppose you think god was a civil engineer" they said. "Of course" replied the CE. "Who else would run a sewer system through a major recreational area"?
It's not illegal to be a man...yet.

no2fembots

Quote from: "typhonblue"
hehe.

But are they enjoying the ride as much?

If they ride Harley's, then yes, they probably enjoy that OTHER ride more!

Now, riding a Star Motorcycle... Nothing else even comes close! :oh-yeah:
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

slayton

glad to see you back, no2fembots

no2fembots

Glad to be back, Slaytan... and thanks!
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

Go Up