VAWA-less Nation Day 40 & Counting: Fems Worried by Dela

Started by Roy, Nov 09, 2005, 07:21 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Roy

The 5th Amendment has been superceded by the Patriot Act.

There is no habeas corpus any longer in this country.

VAWA + Patriot Act = Tyranny.

Want to test this thesis?

Call 911 and tell the person who answers, that "I'm afraid of HER."

Then, put your hands behind your back, because you've just identified yourself as the guilty primary aggressor.

Your conviction is assured, unless you confess.

Any man on SYG who has ever called 911 and not been arrested is welcome to rebut my bias....
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Men's Rights Activist

"VAWA + Patriot Act = Tyranny.

Want to test this thesis?

Call 911 and tell the person who answers, that "I'm afraid of HER."

Then, put your hands behind your back, because you've just identified yourself as the guilty primary aggressor.

Your conviction is assured, unless you confess.

Any man on SYG who has ever called 911 and not been arrested is welcome to rebut my bias...."

Hello, 911?  She's violent again.  She's used me so much as a punching this time, my whole body is turning blue.   Oh, good, the long arm of the law is here... :bluegrab:  Oh, no!
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

zarby

No, you are right. I know of a man who had blood running down his face. He called the police. Mistake. He was arrested. Also, he was prosecuted for assault, and he had a protective order placed on him. He won on the assault (after several days effort and several thousand dollars in expenses). The protective order was placed on him even though the woman admitted she hit him. Sometimes, the guy will avoid arrest. However, on very, very rarely will the woman be arrested.

khakkrumthebulgar

I would suggest to you that this law may backfire. If Men will be arrested why not escalate a serious confrontation all the way to deadly force and kill the Woman? If you are going to jail anyway? This will push many men with anger control issues over the edge to kill the Woman they are having a conflict with. It will result in more incidents like the one in Tyler Texas where an angry Ex-Husband ambushed his ex-wife at a Courthouse shot her and his son with an AK-47. Killed three Sheriffs Deputies and shot it out with Police after a roaring gun battle.

He should have killed the Judge instead. IF it escalates to Suicide bombings like in the Islamic Insurgency it will get nastier than it is now.
eminism Delende Est

Roy

k-h-a-k-k-r-u-m-t-h-e-b-u-l-g-a-r......

He should have killed ...
(whomever?)

I will never type your name/avatar again.

Nor will I reply to any of your posts.

Any person who advocates killing --- even rhetorically --- is beyond contempt.

You "sir," are now dead to me.

But, have a nice life in your descent into Hell.   :cry:
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Sir Percy

Oh, my goodness. You won't like me then, Roy. I am a blood thirsty bastard. Allegorically of course. :D
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

Roy

Sir Percy --

Oh, my goodness. You won't like me then, Roy. I am a blood thirsty bastard. Allegorically of course.

'Tis ever the futile quest to discern truth from fiction in these "lives-on-the-screen," yes?

rhetoric -

* the art of speaking or writing effectively.
* a skill in the efefctive use of speech

allegory -

* the expression by means of symbolic fictional figures and actions of truths or generalizations about human existence...
* a symbolic representation...

Sir Percy, your "thirst" has never been in question.

Now, as to your "blood....?"   :shock:

Sir Percy

Hahaha. Well said, Sir. I like blood. I have much that has flowed through my veins these many a year. Bucket loads. As for the femonazis. I agree that visiting real physical violence up on them is not going to win friends. But terrorising them - using the curent ploy with words of feminists to overstate every small 'abuse' - is well within bounds. We need to bring the fear of destruction into their hearts. Eviscerate their careers. Bleed their treasuries dry. Hang their reputations on the city walls for the carrion newspapers to pick at and tear with their claws. Make sport of their seriousness by scorn and satire and cutting jibe. Threaten them with hoisting on their own petards. Hoisting indeed!  Name and shame. Ram their hypocricy down their throats to choke them. Tear the limbs off their arguements. Make cunning alliegence with their children. Cause them to fight their own dark colleagues. Show the crowds the contents of their black souls. Crush them under the rocks from whence they crawled. Destroy. Slowly. Torture them with their guilt and conspiracy.

Blood !  Hahahahaha.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

Roy

sir percy ---

(a couple paraphrases included here ):
terrorizing... bring the fear of destruction... eviscerate.... bleed....  hang....  mock ... threaten... hoist... shame... ram ... use children as weapons... subvert friendships ... expose...crush... destroy... torture...

I vaguely recall that in times long ago Hobbiton offered a welcome sanctuary for useful conversations between gentlemen.

Now, apparently the rabble has won the day, having out-shouted voices of reasonable discourse and coerced former lords into testosterone-fueled sycophancy.

No wonder the rabid feminists enjoy such easy, uncontested confidence.

It must be quite amusing for the rad-fems to just sit in the cheap seats and witness MRA's devolving in a circus of self-immolation...

I doubt that they feel any sadness witnessing warriors playing predictably right into their game.

Invincibility is defense.
Vincibility is attack.

Defend and one has surplus. Attack and one is insufficient.

Of old those skilled at defense hid below the nine earths and moved above the nine heavens.

Thus they could preserve themselves and be all-victorious.

(Sun Tzu -  The Art of War.)

zarby

There is nothing wrong with rhetoric to make one's points.
The cold logically approach doesn't always communicate adequately.

By the way, the feminists have shown amply that strong rhetoric works.
I say scream and yell. Cold rational logical discourse is not going to work.

Sir Percy

Roy, there has been so much damage. So many men have lost everything, including their lives. Justice will need retribution as well as restitution. I have no pity or sympathy with the cruel people who make thir filthy living from men's pain.

Sir Percy

Defend and one has surplus

I bet that bit of ancient chinese triteness went down well in Leningrad.

Roy

Sir Percy --
Justice will need retribution as well as restitution.

Absolutely.

However, your recent language is arguably less than tactical.

Tactics often require restraint, strategy often mandates guile.

When I quibble with comrades over language, its only becuase I have seen the enemy use seamless language so effectively to distract and defeat.

As for Leningrad... the Soviets were betrayed by their Western allies.
They sacrificed some 20-million during WWII.

No people in modern times have suffered more than the Russians.... first under war, then under Stalinism, now under "democracy....."

I recently read somewhere that Russia has more abortions annually than births of children.

The average Russian man's life expectancy is 47.

U.S. feminists, who are always up in arms about Third World women's misery, seem to care nothing about Russian men's shocking mortality.

So, I guess the former Soviet Union, birthplace of neo-Marxist feminism, is still the role model for feminism's utopian dreams?

Men die young.

And younger.

That's all the feminists require as a sure sign of female "liberation."

Sir Percy

I don't argue with you Roy. My language in this mode is motivational to many. My tactical language is less florid and my strategic is straight out of
the manual. Lighten up.

Roy

Sir Percy....

Lighten up.

That would be a good morning for me, if I could only follow your instructions.

Unfortunately, reality awakens.....

Go Up