Started by Amber, Aug 18, 2003, 12:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Amber

he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

Galt

<<And I just wanted to re-iterate - I hate you!!!!

Go to hell asshole!!!!>>

Well, thank you for your insightful and well-reasoned comments.

As to your achievements, congratulations.

Amber

You are a perfect example of why Objectivism can never be an enduring philosophy.

The ratio is 9 out 10 Objectivists are male - and most of them are either misogynists like you or homosexual.
he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

Anniee36

Didn't you get the memo?   Galt is not only a misogynist, his mom says he is also a homo.   It hurt his poor little feelings, but hell mom knows right?   And you're damned straight he's a fucking misogynist.   Too bad you didn't catch that months ago when he made it obvious.   It's becoming the board norm.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

Galt

Ah-ha.  Now's Anniee's big chance for the board pile on and maybe some drama.  One of the things she really loves in life.

Galt

The shifting alliances, let me try to figure it out ...

... first UR was at war with Anniee, but then they patched things up and both attacked Devia, Amber, Galt, Brewer's Fan (Teddy Roosevelt), Nebulousone and many others.  But the plot thickened because Amber doesn't like Devia, although both were strategically positioned on the same side against Anniee.  Amber tried to patch things up with Anniee, but always hated UR; the patching attempt failed when Anniee said something mean to her, forcing Amber to fly off in yet another violent temper tantrum.

Now a temporary alliance is developing on Anniee's side, because she can then pile on to Galt.  UR really doesn't like Amber, so he is probably deciding whether to temporarily hide his distaste for Amber to take this chance to pile on to Galt.

Did I get it right?

I'll bring you more news when the startling developments in this case unfold further.

Anniee36

You most DEFINITELY have not gotten that story right, from beginning to end.

Good christ, are all you people this stupid?   I don't THINK so; at least I didn't get that impression.  You CLAIMED to have been at shethinks for a long time, so you can't POSSIBLY believe that's an accurate portrayal of events...whatever.

I don't care where Amber or ANYONE on this board stands.   Not a goddamned one, how's that?  They can all drink my piss for all I care.   I think it's a misogynistic shithole, how's that?   The only person I can fucking tolerate here is UR.   OK?  I don't give  a good goddamn about some pile up or some support.   Got it?
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

Analog Worms

Wow. This board is becoming more and more like MS everyday... :roll:
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Anniee36"
The only person I can fucking tolerate here is UR.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Anniee36

Yes it is; the woman-hating rivals any SCUM manifesto we can hold up in its face.

It's no different than the most radical and man-hating feminism; except it's the mirror image.

dr e

Hi Anniee.  You said:

I think it's a misogynistic shithole,

Are you referring to this board?  If so, can you explain why you feel this way?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

URnotmeRU

The shifting alliances, let me try to figure it out ...
... first UR was at war with Anniee, but then they patched things up and both attacked Devia, Amber, Galt, Brewer's Fan (Teddy Roosevelt), Nebulousone and many others. -Galt the cunthead

Errrrrmmmm..WRONG. I had a falling out with Anniee long before your sociopath homosexually deviant masturbating carcass came along to SheThinks. Devia came to SheThinks sticking her cumstained puss out just dying for it to get poked with her arrogant/ignorant tirades of social incompetence figuring she had an in because of Jennay and Tambots backstabbing crappolla, and I poked it, 'nuff said. Like I said before, don't cry about what a bad boy old UR is and act all surprised when old UR relocates your snotbox to backside that empty pumpkin you call your skull.

But the plot thickened because Amber doesn't like Devia, although both were strategically positioned on the same side against Anniee. Amber tried to patch things up with Anniee, but always hated UR; the patching attempt failed when Anniee said something mean to her, forcing Amber to fly off in yet another violent temper tantrum.-Galt the cunthead

Strategically? You dumb fuck!! YOU and your BITCH brigade of welfare recipients and breast reductions suckin' a fity cent STO's are all about the plotting, I told Anniee you fucking idiots would eventually eat your own, and I was right. Anniee? I WAS RIGHT!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now a temporary alliance is developing on Anniee's side, because she can then pile on to Galt. UR really doesn't like Amber, so he is probably deciding whether to temporarily hide his distaste for Amber to take this chance to pile on to Galt.- Galt the Cunthead

Listen, Dipshit, I do not now, nor have I EVER needed a fucking alliance, you watch way too much Guiding Light. Get off your balding fat ass and get a job and at least BUY a piece of ass or something for Christ sake!!

Did I get it right? -Galt the Cunthead

Guess, go on, guess!!

I'll bring you more news when the startling developments in this case unfold further.-Galt the Cunthead

Unless it is your mother announcing your first piece of ass and that isn't with a guy named Timmy, I prefer you kept the "On the spot reporting" to yourself.

ANNIEE!!! I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD EAT THEIR OWN!!!!  BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :1blue1:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

UR as usual you do it better!  :)

I didn't even CATCH that shit about UR wanting an alliance...I was too busy wondering why he thought **I** wanted one.

UR???????  NEEDING AN ALLIANCE?????   ARE YOU ON FUCKING CRACK?????

Let me tell you something; UR will tell every last person here and everywhere else to fuck themselves running and NEVER give a fuck that no one else in the world is on his side, if that's what he wants to do.   He is the LAST person to give a rat's ass if anyone is on his side.   ANYONE.   You think I came this way?   I LEARNED IT FROM HIM, you idiot!

UR YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID TELL ME THAT THAT WOULD HAPPEN!   I knew the masculist shit would get out of line, but YOU knew the dynamics that would come into play.

The power of two bro, power of two.    It ROCKS!

URnotmeRU

Yep!!!! It sure does!!!

And don't you like Galts feminist approach to this, all the revisionist history, the "See, anyone who responds is proving me right 'cause I said so" shit?

He is a sally.
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

Can you blow your saxophone, sally boy, sally boy....can you blow your saxophone, charming sally?   (Rushlimbaugh archives, Billy Boy)

Go Up