Started by Amber, Aug 18, 2003, 12:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Analog Worms

Arghhhh!!!!!!

I sense the end could be near.....Too much infighting. Feminists are probably reading this and laughing. We're in disarray!

P.S

I LOVE you Anniee!!!!!!!  :1luvu: :1luvu:
:1luvu:
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

URnotmeRU

They should be laughing, there has been plenty to laugh about for last 4 weeks. Open your eyes, baghead.
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Teddy_Roosevelt

I'm neither intelligent enough nor interested enough to form alliances with anyone, but I'd have to say I pretty much like everyone here (even you, UR).
Respect is not a civil right; it is an attitude of approval and admiration. No one can claim a "right" to the emotional or intellectual approval of anyone else. " - That I-feminist who writes for foxnews.com

Analog Worms

I like everyone too.

You people are like family  :wink:
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Cain

annie since you still havent answered Dr Evils question ill ask it myself,you described this board as a mysoginistic shithole,why?

Ive only been here a short time but ive yet to see a single coherant rational statement made by you,its been one endless stream of venom directed towards the posters within threads and now the board as a whole.This is the very thing i came here to fight,a climate that when confronted with difficult questions reacts as you have with the pat venemous responses supplied by an equally venemous movement who themselves are so frightened at the thought of the discussion continuing they immediately way in with mysoginist or rapist,essentially anything to club people over the head with and halt the debate.This of course is nothing new,its an old technique that has supplied us all with a lot of choice words to choose from like sinner,traitor,heretic or everyones favorite unbeliever.So how about annie have you got an argument to present or just one more string of invectives.If its the latter might i suggest you question the length of my penis,thats an approach that seems rather popular these days and i dont believe you've used that one yet.
All you Fascists Bound To Lose" - Woody Guthrie

Galt

<<If its the latter might i suggest you question the length of my penis,thats an approach that seems rather popular these days and i dont believe you've used that one yet.>>

That's usually one that crops up when things get heated.

Galt

Actually, that probably WAS an unfair stab at Amber, because I don't know her at all in real life, just from the boards.  But it also wasn't out of the blue, because that's what popped into my head given some of the things she has said over time.

I guess people feel more free to say what they really think on message boards because the consequences are minimal.  It was meant as an observation, not specifically an insult, but the violent reaction (that I have also seen before vis-a-vis other people) makes one think about whether she flies off the handle like that in real life.  Which, in turn, may be an example for the discussion of domestic violence - I have seen a lot of women without self-control, and it's disturbing to think what they may be like with their partners.  All speculation, who knows.

Galt

<<Ive only been here a short time but ive yet to see a single coherant rational statement made by you,its been one endless stream of venom directed towards the posters within threads and now the board as a whole.>>

I think she used to make a lot of valid points and discuss things early on over at the SheThinks boards.  But it seems to have gone downhill into invective, cussing, extremely crude cliches and all the rest.  I don't really know why.

URnotmeRU

Got anything to say about Galts invectives and absurd assertions, Cain?

Hmmmm.....didn't think so. :roll:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Cain

Why would you ask ur if you intended to answer for me,or is that the game where now playing,would it now be my turn to answer something for you?

How about you ask a question or make a statement then ill answer,i know its an old fashion approach but i just cant keep up with you youngun's  anymore

URnotmeRU

Yea, whatever, pinhead.

Here, I'll post your picture instead....

How's that, better?

Cain

Thats the statement.Wow your not giving me alot to chew on are ya?

URnotmeRU

Chew? You have teeth?

Cain

Yes little one i have two.

URnotmeRU

Little one? Oh, brother!!!  :roll:

Go Up