Started by Amber, Aug 18, 2003, 12:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

URnotmeRU

annie since you still havent answered Dr Evils question ill ask it myself,you described this board as a mysoginistic shithole,why? -Caim

Sooooo...since you have decided to speak for Evil, let me give Anniee a break from the idiocy that spews from your sanctimonious trap you call a mouth. What the fuck is it to you why? She has an opinion, it can be just as shallow as yours too, and you don't seem to be losing sleep over your POV, right? If she doesn't want to voice it, she won't, if she does, she does. Until then you can try reading your own hypocrisy as it unravels in your own post to her, hmmm?

I've only been here a short time -Caim

Ok, here is where the bullshit detector goes off, you are full of shit, and you know it and you know we know it, lose the act.

...but ive yet to see a single coherant rational statement made by you,its been one endless stream of venom directed towards the posters within threads and now the board as a whole.This is the very thing i came here to fight,a climate that when confronted with difficult questions reacts as you have with the pat venemous responses supplied by an equally venemous movement who themselves are so frightened at the thought of the discussion continuing they immediately way in with mysoginist or rapist,essentially anything to club people over the head with and halt the debate.

You don't say??? What a MAROON!~~ Read that last paragraph and ask your wee widdwe self what exactly you are doing, idiot. :roll:

This of course is nothing new,its an old technique that has supplied us all with a lot of choice words to choose from like sinner,traitor,heretic or everyones favorite unbeliever.

This of course is a fair statement coming from an asshole who has "only been here a short time". :roll:  

So how about annie have you got an argument to present or just one more string of invectives.

So, how about it Caim, have a clue in life or do you always use a roadmap to scratch your own ass? Nobody with half a clue is going to take your crap as any sort of challenge or serious discussion. You talk shit, and now you read shit. See how it works? LOL.. :lol:

If its the latter might i suggest you question the length of my penis,thats an approach that seems rather popular these days and i dont believe you've used that one yet.-Caim

POT.KETTLE.BLACK
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Cain

The problem i have now is that you didnt actually say anything,granted you did actually type in some words but absolutely none of them made any sense.

First asking the same question as Dr Evil isnt the same as speaking for him.Secondly you seem to imply that ive actually been for some time,now you can of course check the member list to see when any one of us registered and yet you challenge the rather straight forward statement "I've only been here a short time" as though you had proof of something otherwise,and why that should have any bearing on this at all is itself something known only to you,perhaps you could explain that.Then the rest just rambles with more insults of course all of which seem to be based on this great insight of yours about me "only being here for a short time"

Deeply impressed by the quality of your argument,i think i actually found three words together that actually made sense.Good for you.
All you Fascists Bound To Lose" - Woody Guthrie

URnotmeRU

You losers never give up, do you? Check your membership? Which one, asshole? And as far as making sense goes, I told you, and I'll spell it SLOWWWWWWLLLY. You type out stupidity you get more of it to read back at ya....see? Even Devialaine understands that much, and she's an idiot. :lol:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Cain

Your right ur,im busted ive actually been lurking here since the late forties.How clever of you to first see the value in figuring that out and then to actually do it,like i said deeply impressed.

And i'm glad to know that deciding who is and who is not the idiot is left in your capable hands,keep up the good work.

URnotmeRU

I do say I have done a fine job of prompting you into showing your ass for the last three posts.

So, invectives? LOL....What a dolt!!!!
RING!!!

Jump, FiFi, JUMP!!!!!!! :xyxwave:

Cain

Yes ur how clever indeed,its a wonder no one else ever considered your strategy of inviting response and then deciding that when others made them,that thats what made you so clever,wow the intellect at work is stunning please show us more.

Amber

I guess people feel more free to say what they really think on message boards because the consequences are minimal. It was meant as an observation, not specifically an insult, but the violent reaction (that I have also seen before vis-a-vis other people) makes one think about whether she flies off the handle like that in real life.

Always Mr. Innocent.  :roll:  

Yes, it was an *insult*.  You've known me for an entire year.  I've worked on getting an engineering degree for the past 5 years.  I've had to work shit jobs to pay rent.  I've never said a dishonest thing in my life.  I'm fundamentally opposed to exploitation.  

I start making comments about cultural conservativism.  I start saying playboy is a bad thing.  I start saying I expect complete loyalty to me in marriage.  I say men who live these kinky single life lifestyles are wrong.  

It sends all sorts of bells off in you.  For the first time, I'm not saying something you agree with.  You're not a family man (obviously, and you don't know a thing about marriage), you're a single guy, and you don't like hearing what I have to say.  The adolescent in you is pissy I'm suggesting men have duties to their families (and these things I've been preaching are things taught to me by Christian men).  So you decide to go personal.   That's exactly what happened.  As far as being malicious or violent, you corner your share of the market.  

You blame it on my inherit femaleness.  You call me a gold digger.  You just completely dismiss whatever you know about me, and project your uncanny hatred of women unto me.  Yeah, Galt ... that hurt!  Playing Mr. Innocent Nice Guy now, persecuted by the irrational wrath of a female doesn't fly.  

Dr. Evil, *this* is why we consider the board woman-hating.  Personal insults.  All the blabber from Galt and possibly others on this board, in which they talk about females in the abstract, about how evil they are ... they aren't talking about 'other' women, they are talking about *us*.  As was just evidenced by what Galt said to me.  I have no problem with people complaining about cultural trends, and I agree many women today are immoral, but they direct it at all[/i] women.  Including us. I know I don't deserve it, and I don't appreciate it.  

I'm glad Galt moved to Europe.  I hope he takes Fred Reed with him.

But now it's my fault.  :roll:  I'm the 'violent' one.

Yes, I was violent with you.  You deserved it.  You can't handle being Mr. Unpopular, shown as being a jerk.  It drives you insane.  I ripped your pants off and showed you as the woman hater you are.  So you project it back on me, making me the bad guy.

Stop it.  Stop it right now.  Do the manly thing and apologize to me.  You went after a board regular that everyone likes.  That will never leave you.  I hope whenever anyone thinks of you, they think of Galt, the irrational man who, without compassion or carefulness, called Amber a needy, dependent man-enslaver, who wants a life of boringness in an unhappy marriage, just to be taken care of.  

The apology would be accepted, but a guy like you would not be welcome back in my life.    

People like Galt do just as much to divide the sexes as the feminists.  

I know a lot of guys like this in the Objectivist movement.  They are drawn to Objectivism, not because they like the philosophy, and support living a rational, heroic life (as evidenced by the fact that Galt has said if he could, he would be a gold digger), instead they are just paranoid about people taking their money.  They usually hate women too.  One guy I knew in particular, I couldn't figure out if he was gay or just extremely misogynist.  I think the latter.  Very good looking, very handsome ... and with no women!  Shit, I like the Playboy Objectivist I know, who has 3-4 girls a month better than this guy or Galt.  It's really just bizarre, and this misogyny is something they need to work on.  Objectivism cannot fly if it completely dismisses 51% of the population.  

Although Objectivism has a lot to offer women.  Objectivist women are usually very pretty and very smart [Christine Stolba has been featured in Objecitivst book letters, if it is any barometer.  Also check out www.sandrashaw.com ... oh, and http://www.personal.psu.edu/amp237/Pictures.html).  Kind of like ... they have the success and smarts of Jewish women, but feminine good looks.  It's a dynamic combo.  Too bad more Objectivists aren't more like me or Ayn Rand, who want to see the best for women, instead of just being permanent woman haters, like Galt.  

Which, in turn, may be an example for the discussion of domestic violence -

And now I'm a man-batterer.  :roll:  

I have seen a lot of women without self-control, and it's disturbing to think what they may be like with their partners. All speculation, who knows.

And it always come back to evil women.  :roll:

Is there some catchy popular phrase to describe that "There are just plain some assholes in life, let them be and don't worry about them?"

I doubt America has that kind of quote.  You'd probably have to go to Europe to find it.  

Ahhh, I feel better.

Amber (American woman, and goddamned proud of it).
he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

URnotmeRU

This is your fucking game, idiot. You wanted to roast someone here while doing just that yourself, don't like it? Don't do it to others. By the way, I could care less how much you think you are hurting my feelings, it's rather funny, actually. You are WAY too easy.

Cain

Yes when you run out of things to say, tell us all how easy it is for you.I know im conviced.

URnotmeRU

I've never said a dishonest thing in my life.  I'm fundamentally opposed to exploitation. -Amber

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh no? Check out my siggy line, theres a clue~~LOL~~~~ :lol:

Stop it.  Stop it right now.  Do the manly thing and apologize to me. -Amber

LOL....WTF is that????? I don't like the dipshit myself but who the fuck said being a man is to apologize to the likes of you? What a waste of college funds!!

(American woman, and goddamned proud of it)-Amber

Yea, Lynnebob says he's an American woman too. :P

URnotmeRU

Quote from: "Cain"
Yes when you run out of things to say, tell us all how easy it is for you.I know im conviced.

I'm convinced you know nothing about starting a sentence properly.

BTW, what is "im"??:scratchchin:

Cain

Well at least your convinced of something,its to bad you have no ideas about how to express any of that.Come on ur show us some more venom its like front row seats at the circus.

URnotmeRU

Ok, I have seen your best, now it's just another one of Pavlovs little doggie acts.

Ok, one more time before I go have a nice big juicy steak and a cold beer.  

One more time for old UR, listen for the bell....

RING!!!!

JUMP FIFI JUMP!!!!!
:P

Cain

Oh no i better not respond cus ur told me to,wow now thats pathetic,and i also love the fact that you are trying the old spelling errors attack its not only pathetic but you should really look back over your own posts before you try that one.

URnotmeRU

Hehehe....right on cue. :laugh2:

Go Up