How many multiple identities are being used here, Evil?

Started by URnotmeRU, Aug 18, 2003, 02:04 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

URnotmeRU

Just curious, and you know who is, so , why not give us a break from the SheThinks games and flush the crap already. :roll:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

dr e

I have yet to see anyone in the last few days using clones.  I haven't been looking too hard.  Do you have a suggestion about who to check?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

URnotmeRU

The last few days, huh? No, I am not taking any bait, thanks.

It is obvious there are people here playing games, Evil. And if you are honest with yourself as well as the rest of us, you know it too.
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

dr e

UR - I don't know how to say it any straighter.  I have not seen anyone using clones.  Period.  If you have someone you think is a clone let me know.  I will check it for you.  On the Galt thread there is no one using clones.  Anniee is the only one who has even had other screen names.  The rest have only used their original names.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Galt

How about this obvious imposter:

http://standyourground.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=77

Just kidding, I think that's a trivial case.

I also signed on for one post as some variance of "Adrienne", but I made it obvious it was me.

D

"The rest have only used their original names."

I still have 'Conspiracy Theory'.   :lol:

dr e

Soooo, you found my cousin Bo? :lol:

Galt

<<Soooo, you found my cousin Bo?>>

You KNOW that character???  I never would have suspected that.

dr e

Oh.  New, I don't know him at all..... dr evil

Anniee36

Uh, can we be clear that the other identity I used was "Anniee an'the Blackhearts" and not something I was HIDING?   I mean it was still Anniee.   Whatever that shit was with "Pat Kibbon" or Kilborn or whatever wasn't me, though I had the impression you thought it was.

Was it untrue that deviate used a fake name?  Will you ever tell us your other ID's doc?   I know of one, but I'm sure there are others.  :)
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

Anniee36

Hmmm...my daughter posted here a little bit too; but then some assholes think she is me and isn't real.   You may ask Adrienne if she is REAL.

I told her at least a month ago to not bother coming here anymore; I saw the writing on the wall.    Of course with deviate on board there's no place on a board for anyone under 21 because it becomes filth and nothing less, but that's beside the point.   She knows better than to associate with woman-haters anyway.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

dr e

Anniee - I never said you were hiding anything.  I thought that this was common knowledge, that you had already stated to the board about this.

Anniee36

No, I know you didn't.   I was hoping it wasn't another of those veiled accusation mind-fuck things.

URnotmeRU

oh NO!!!!!! You KNOW????? YOU MEAN< YOU KNEW????? LMAO!!!

Touche, Anniee.

radicalangel

Multiple identities?  Okay, I confess, I am every single poster on this board.  I have this huge room full of computers, and I run from one to the other constantly posting, creating the illusion of a real conversation. :P
url=http://gayrebel83.blogspot.com]My Blog[/url]

Go Up