Another Feminist bites the dust. Same old Same old.

Started by dr e, May 02, 2007, 05:49 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

Where's Kate?  Maybe like Where's Waldo.  Maybe not since it has now been over two months and no sign of Kate.  Looks like Mr X was correct.  Kate really was not interested in the exchange of information.  Like feminists who have visited here before she never really stood her ground and explained her views as a feminist.  She did not argue her beliefs.  And so it goes.

I hope that guests can read through this thread and get a sense of the frustration that many here feel.  This thread is filled with examples of men and women who felt that feminism has harmed them in some way.  The personal is political right?  Wrong.  That's only if you are a woman and a feminist.

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cordell Walker

more to the point, where is who me?............................I was having fun pissing on her R Kelly style(intellectually of course)
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Mr. X

more to the point, where is who me?............................I was having fun pissing on her R Kelly style(intellectually of course)

who me? was a poop-n-run. Just spews out some poop to kick the hornets nest then runs away.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

devia

<<<<I hope that guests can read through this thread and get a sense of the frustration that many here feel>>>

No doubt.

Like the people out that disagree with you to the point where they can see no point in disagreeing with you hence they be let out of the fold?

dr e

<<<<I hope that guests can read through this thread and get a sense of the frustration that many here feel>>>

No doubt.

Like the people out that disagree with you to the point where they can see no point in disagreeing with you hence they be let out of the fold?

Usually when people disagree and are met with new information that offers a different way of looking at things the intelligent person will begin to change their views and see their mistakes in thinking.  Those who lack intelligence and are intellectually rigid and bigoted will likely "see no point in disagreeing" and will leave.  And so it goes.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Candide

That poor academic feminist and the "studies" she wants to debate cut no ice here.  EXPERIENCE IS UNASSAILABLE  :sunny:

ClarkCable

Feminism hurts girls as well as boys. Does being taught to view human history as an enormous exercise in oppression give you a winning or losing attitude towards life? Does it help to be taught to hate men, to pity yourself, to be a narcissist who blames men for all of life's disappointments?

Feminism and the abuse industry glorify female failure and demonize men-- not just particular men, but men in general.

Lysander

Now tell me.  Does this system hurt the boys?

DUH.

Of course it hurts the boys!  That is why we are seeing the results in the wider society today.  I don't believe for one moment that what the feminists bleat on about with regard to male behaviour in the past was anything like as bad as they like to make out.    If there has been any gender which has really suffered in so many ways  throughout history then it's the male.  Women have never, ever been subjected to the same level of horrific experiences as have men.     It is all hype, like most of what these silly deluded women continually rant on about like demented banshees all suffering from the same condition proved in psychology - penis envy. 

No way would I accept the conditions as set out in the opening post.   You could say that men themselves are responsible for allowing the present state of affairs to come about in which men are increasingly being disadvantaged in so many ways, men who seem to have become brainwashed by the perversities of feminsim.    More and more women are now similarly bainwashed with the doctrine of male culpability and are to blame even for female shortcomings.   Much of society seems to want to place the blame on men for everything, more or less - feminism's main objective seems to be the promotion of the image of the innocent victim women, and the true facts of many situations are either ignored or manipulated so as to be as far away as possible from the actual truth.

Until we can cure so many men of the mangina complex then the feminists will continue to ride roughshod across social and family and legal life in western societies with the main target being the male sex.   It's a travesty.

Dutch269

Hi, I'm new to these boards.

This stuff from Kate is the same I have read all over the web, and it's the same stuff I hear to my face from co-workers, friends and strangers. These people try and put thier own definition to feminism, and flat out ignore everything else. I would give them examples of my own life experiance and they would tell me its a stereotype!!

How can it be a stereotype if I was the subject of the abuse, are they telling me I imagined it all!!!

Heres a perfect example, I hope its ok to post this link, its from a fem site I posted on, and her position is the same as Kates, and the same as several women I work with.

http://homoacademicus.wordpress.com/2007/11/29/ill-be-a-post-feminist-in-the-post-patriarchy/

Zencommand

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig."
Andrea Dworkin; from her book Ice and Fire

One regret that I have is that I wasn't there to see the life go out of this pig's eyes when she died.
I truly hope she died alone writhing in agony.

foldedintobeauty

Yes, feminism hurts boys; so much so that if it were within my power I would remove boys from the custody of feminist mothers.

that's extreme
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

That is interesting, Brian44.

I don't know your age or circumstances but you speak of decades so you must have some age on you.

I never felt harmed by feminism until my divorce but I have felt extremely harmed since that point.

I was shocked -- absolutely shocked -- at how I was treated.

I didn't feel harmed as a child or even a young adult.

I probably predated the worst abuses.

I graduated high school 1979.

I don't think these got really bad until the 1990s and after.

I'm in my 40s. My earliest memory of feminism was a programme about the redundancy of men, broadcast in the early 70s. There were aggressive feminist lesbians supporting the argument that women could one day reproduce without men, as only two X chromosomes were necessary.  They spoke of a man-free utopia where all evil would be eradicated without men. It was a studio debate, with a lot of hatred towards men. As I was a boy at the time, I found it quite disturbing to think that there were women out there that didn't think I was needed, or even deserve to exist. This left a scar on me. I'm old enough to remember a time when women did need men and the media didn't take every opportunity to destroy our self image or confidence. I remember a time when women were feminine. And I also remember a time when I didn't get depressed watching films or programmes where my gender was ridiculed to sell products or appeal to women. BTW, I have been complaining about the negative stereotyping of men since the 80s. I think at the time, most men didn't actually notice what was going on and why they didn't feel as good about themselves. Nearly all of the men I spoke to about this agreed with me after watching the media from a new perspective.

you seem like a nice guy, brian. but women don't NEED men. women desire them. have you ever been ridiculed by men for speaking out? just curious...
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

all of us have been ridiculed by men and women for speaking out
and men dont need women either sweet cheecks

Mr. X

you seem like a nice guy, brian. but women don't NEED men. women desire them. have you ever been ridiculed by men for speaking out? just curious...

And men don't need women. We certainly do not need their approval to be men.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Cordell Walker

Yes, feminism hurts boys; so much so that if it were within my power I would remove boys from the custody of feminist mothers.

that's extreme

whats that I smell, ..............it aint my mexican agriculture burning, nothings on the stove.................oh yeah..............I smell hypocrisy
are you not the same woman who is running around the internet giving advice on how to cut dad's otu of their children's lives, yet taking away kids from geder nazis is extreme................I could have worked out the double standard even in my BLTC days :rolle:

Go Up