OT but I have to tell you all!!!! I actually won...

Started by contrarymary, Jan 03, 2006, 09:28 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

contrarymary

$250 for the most  detailed "review" of my employer on a very respected Career information site.

$250 for bitching about my employer.....sweet.

We can really use the money....but I'm more excited because I didn't even put a lot of effort in it, and I was told it was extremely well written.

My incessant whinging has finally paid off.... :D
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

Assault

Ha ha! Congrats!!   :lol:

Whiner.... :P  :twisted:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Mr. Bad

Hey CM, quit whining - congrats!  :D
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

contrarymary

Thanks so much -

Hey, I didn't write anything that was not 100 percent completely true and accurate.  My biggest complaint?  Absolutely NO development or training opportunities for those of us who want to learn, grow and explore new opportunities.  I'm lucky I was able to teach myself everything I needed to know - my boss never bothered with me and training was simply how to open and close a store.  The DM doesn't give a rat's ass, the HR woman told me there ARE no training opportunities....WTF?

Thanks again.

Oscar Wilde

Quentin0352

Hmmm, all this time I have been doing it wrong by bitching TO my employers and getting fired instead of getting paid to do it! lol

gwallan

Quote from: "contrarymary"
My incessant whinging has finally paid off.... :D

More likely your latent writing skills.
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

tricycle

congratulations!
trange little girl ....

contrarymary

Quote from: "Quentin0352"
Hmmm, all this time I have been doing it wrong by bitching TO my employers and getting fired instead of getting paid to do it! lol

My problem is I never bitch to my employers - ever.

Not good.

I am going to request an interview with the DM and I am going to have an well thought-out agenda (T will help - he's a genius at those  kinds of tings) already written out - as well as a copy for her - this way I will stick to the subjects at hand and hopefully not get too emotional.

My new boss does not want to hear anything from me.  She has bonded with the second assistant, whom she thinks is the greatest thing since sustained-released Zoloft - both are from the inner city, and I'm the "too nice" suburban girl..... :cry:

Oscar Wilde

Go Up