What does an MRA look like?

Started by SouthernGuy, Jan 08, 2006, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SouthernGuy

Me after a twelve pack last night.  

Immediately after I took this picture in the latrine, I resumed my relentless crusade to subjugate women and send them back into the "dark ages" of patriarchal oppression. :D

Post your pics peeps...

SG

KellyMB

Could someone explain to me, step by step, how to post a picture like this. Thanks!

SouthernGuy

Quote from: "KellyMB"
Could someone explain to me, step by step, how to post a picture like this. Thanks!

Take a pic from your cell phone or some other source and get it on your pc. I e-mailed that pic from my phone to my pc. Then go to  http://www.photobucket.com and register an account. Upload your picture to said account, it's a simple process. Next, when you make your post click the "img" button at the top, then paste the direct url to your picture, then hit the "img" button again.

tricycle

Quote from: "SouthernGuy"

Immediately after I took this picture in the latrine, I resumed my relentless crusade to subjugate women and send them back into the "dark ages" of patriarchal oppression. :D
SG

awwww, you look too sweet for that oppression nonsense

:D
trange little girl ....

KellyMB

Me and my little boys. I am a single dad doing shared parenting, that's the issue that got me here. My family is a testament that shared parenting can work even under difficult circumstances. I am a school volunteer, field trip chaperone, autism activist, MRA, FRA, and best of all....Dad to my precious little boys.

SouthernGuy

Quote from: "tricycle"

awwww, you look too sweet for that oppression nonsense

:D

Evil to the core I tell ya...

Me and my little boys. I am a single dad doing shared parenting, that's the issue that got me here. My family is a testament that shared parenting can work even under difficult circumstances. I am a school volunteer, field trip chaperone, autism activist, MRA, FRA, and best of all....Dad to my precious little boys.

Awesome picture man! I have a nine year old boy whose life I've been largely driven out of by a vindictive opportunist ex-wife. No worries though, karma is a bitch...

SG

KellyMB

This is the face of evil and evil jr. Trish Wilson, Amanda, Ginmar et al. Beware!

Men's Rights Activist

Precious times Kelly.  I'm happy for you.  Thanks for sharing the photos.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Quentin0352

The evil child molesting wife beating Quentin camping with his kids after the divorce.

The Biscuit Queen

How cool to see you guys!  Keep posting pics, I might even have one of Dave and I that he can post-(who knows, maybe I can figure it out myself :shock: )
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Assault

I look kinda dorky in this picture, but it's all I've got.  :twisted:  :shock:

Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

SouthernGuy

How Evil Quentin! Cool pic Kelly! Must get really cold up there if you have to rock TWO jackets Assault. Bring 'em on folks...

One of the things we need to do as a group is put a human face on the evil nuckledragging mouthbreathers we are percieved to be. I'll guarantee you some images in this thread will make a few uber-feminist lurkers uncomfortable.

Keep it up guys...

SG

TheManOnTheStreet

You're all ugly and fat...  Oh, wait.. wrong forum.

I joke!  I kid!

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

zarby

Yep, you guys look evil. No doubt.
No wonder the feminists are winning.

It is harder to consider men as evil when you see the actual men.
The system like Judges, Police, AGs, etc. are largely immune from this.
Real people are not. I have had a lot of success with juries.

The exception is with criminal child molestation cases.
Men are losing those cases most of the time.

I think the playing field is shifting.
Men are making progress in family law -- they can more and more win.
Thus, the feminist attack is shifting into the criminal arena.

zarby

Go Up