Saw something encouraging in Vegas

Started by Mr. X, Jan 09, 2006, 11:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Thomas

I, too, now find that more and more men are speaking up and pointing out how men are getting screwed for being men. As the powers-that-be in society -- the academy, mainstream media, and government -- become more deeply entrenched with feminist evil, the populace (especially men, but women as well) are divorcing themselves more and more from feminism. The rift between the established forces and the populace is becoming huge.

About a week ago, I bought a bottle of wine at a local shop. The two men working the registers (about in their late-twenties) were discussing how Social Security was going to tank because of the collapse of fertility rates. I stated that fertility rates had collapsed in part because of the systematic, feminist destruction of male-female relations as well as the fact that feminism had largely destroyed the traditional family without replacing it with anything viable. They heartily agreed. And when I told them that I'm active in the Men's Rights Movement, they stood taller and visibly brightened. I could see respect in their eyes. What a treat!

Then a few days ago I went to my favorite watering hole for a couple glasses of wine. I was talking with the bartender about wine for a while before a couple men and a woman, all about 30, walked up to the bar to pay their bill. They'd been seated at a table nearby in the lounge, I was seated at the bar, and they'd heard the bartender's and my discussion. While they were waiting to pay, they asked me a couple questions about wine and then asked me if I'd seen the movie "Sideways." I said, "Yes," and they asked me what I thought of it. I said that I thought it sucked, that it was the typical garbage -- a couple of worthless, twit, jerk men, who needed to be saved by women. The two men nearly shouted, "That's what I thought."

A little while later, a woman came in and sat at the bar right next to me, despite the fact that there were other seats at the bar where she could have sat without being right next to anyone. She had a couple drinks and suddenly went utterly blotto. (My guess is that she'd been drinking before she came in.) She started hanging her head, then she'd suddenly shout "DON'T DO THAT!"  Then she'd drop her head to the counter. After a while she said that she was going to go home, but she didn't leave. The bartender told me that she lived nearby and would walk home -- she'd been there before.

For about 20 minutes she kept saying she was going home, but didn't leave. Finally, I looked at a man seated at the bar a few stools down and asked him if he'd come with me if I drove her home. He turned deadly serious and said, "NO. And I recommend that you don't take her." I nodded and was going to leave it at that, but a few minutes later, the bartender asked me if I'd go with him, because he was going to give her a ride. I hesitated, but agreed. It was below freezing, and it seemed that she might go to sleep on a lawn and be found frozen in the morning. (I'm still not to the point where I'll let a woman, whom I don't know, freeze rather than risk a false accusation by helping her. Maybe I ought to have my meds adjusted. :shock:)

Damn. I'm rambling. Oh, well. If you get bored, throw rotten tomatoes. Just make sure they're heirlooms.

Anyway, the bartender went to the kitchen to tell the (male) chef that he'd be gone for a few minutes. I followed him and in front of the chef said that, given the climate in the country, the bartender should get a women who worked there to accompany him. That way if the woman-customer made some outrageous accusation against him, the police would probably listen to the woman-witness, but, if he and I were accused, we'd have no witness. The chef, with a grave expression, nodded assent to what I said, but then they told me that all the women who worked that night had gone home. Another man, who worked there and was in the kitchen, listened to all this and nodded agreement too.

Well, the drive to the woman's house was right out of the twilight zone. To make the story short, she couldn't remember where she lived, but, with a lot of coaxing, we got an address out of her and brought her home.

When we got back, the man-customer, who had refused to go with me if I drove her home, said that he'd been raised to help people, but that he would no longer help a woman that he didn't know. I said that she might have died outside and he said that, though he knew it was a cold thing to say, he'd let her die. He said that as far as he was concerned, it wasn't worth putting himself in a position where she could destroy his life on a drunken whim.

I swear, damn near any man I speak with today agrees with me regarding men's rights issues. And pretty much all of the rest don't disagree and are interested in hearing what I have to say.
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

Rob

It only takes one bad experience for men to start questioning these things. I have had an ex-commonlaw girlfriend falsley accuse me of beating her up to cover up the fact that she got caught cheating with another guy. (Of course no-one questioned that she had no bruises and no-one questioned that she moved her stuff straight out of my house and into the new guy's place). I don't know if she liked the attention or what, because she perpetrated this lie for quite a long time and even caused some other men to pick fights with me over it. Who brought violence into whose life? That experience sure opened my eyes on the whole feminist's victim song.

Since then, I have had another girlfriend who I was just beginning to date, come up to me crying and tell me she just got into a fight with her ex-boyfriend and he beat her up. Upon further questioning I finally cornered her and point blank asked her if he had hit her. She said no, but she thought he might have. I dumped her for trying to manipulate me that way.

Now I notice this song all the time, it matters not what the woman did in a relationship once she says "he hit me", then she gets all the attention and all the sympathy while he becomes a rotten bastard who should be beaten to within an inch of his life and driven out of town. The sad thing is, I no longer believe a woman when she tells me her ex used to beat her, I just walk away from her because the risks are too great for me. I think many other men might be feeling the same way as me too.

I get a kick out of it now when (usually) women say to me "Well, you'll never get married that way". To which I can only reply "What makes you think I want to get married? Marriage is for women. What's the advantage for a man to get married?" This response usually receives only a dumb look, but rarely an intelligent response. I have had older men come up to me after hearing me say this and tell me that they don't think they would want to get married in today's environment either. (Many older people have divorced kids remember).

When a male student joins a University and opens the Student Handbook to the first page and sees the article about how 75% of Women will be raped or assaulted, then he sees all the freshman girls running around campus with the "Rape Whistles" hanging around their necks that the University gave them. Do you think that only the most dense male student wouldn't realize that the University is also saying they feel he has a 75% chance of being a rapist? Only the REAL dumb ones could stand around with 3 of his buddies and think that since he isn't a rapist, his 3 buddies must be.

If I remember correctly back in the 80's and 90's, the Social Re-engineerers in concert with the feminists were always talking about how victims of abuse feel ashamed about being raped, beaten, molested etc. etc. This is why it was so important to believe anyone who claimed such a thing and not to shun them because it would only encourage them to continue to hide their abuse. However, it seems everyone in the world is constantly yammering on and on about all the rape, assault, molestations they were subjected to in their lives. I've been on first and second dates where I've been getting told about their rape or abuse, or how their father molested them. Does no-one recognize the conflict here - or is it that people are starting to recognize it all too well?

I think that perhaps many people are starting to recognize that the Dennis Leary form of therapy has some merrit:

http://www.endor.org/leary/

Here is an excerpt from his rant:

"I am sick and tired of hearing that fucking speech. You know? These people come out of rehab they always have the same story. "Well you know, I became an alcoholic because my parents didn't love me enough. And then I became a junkie because my parents didn't love me enough. And I went into hypnosis and therapy and I found out that parents used to hit me." Hey! My parents used to beat the living shit out of me! Ok? And looking back on it, I'm glad they did! And I'm looking forward to beating the shit out of my kids, aren't you? For no reason whatsoever. *thbbt* "What'd you hit me for?" "Shutup and get out there and mow the lawn for Christs sake!" There's therapy for ya! Mowing the lawn and crying at the same time. "The Leary kids in therapy again. Their lawn looks great, it's unbelieveable!"

God.. "I'm just not happy. I'm just not happy. I'm just not happy because my life didn't turn out the way I thought it would." Hey! Join the fucking club, ok!? I thought I was going to be the starting center fielder for the Boston Red Socks. Life sucks, get a fucking helmet, allright?! "I'm not happy. I'm not happy." Nobody's happy, ok!? Happiness comes in small doses folks. It's a cigarette, or a chocolate cookie, or a five second orgasm. That's it, ok! You cum, you eat the cookie, you smoke the butt, you go to sleep, you get up in the morning and go to fucking work, ok!? That is it! End of fucking list! "I'm just not happy." Shut the fuck up, allright? That's the name of my new book, "Shut the Fuck Up, by Doctor Denis Leary. A revolutionary new form of therapy." I'm gonna have my patients come in. "Doctor, I.." "Shut the fuck up, next!" "I don't feel so.." "Shut the fuck up, next!" "He made me feel so much better about myself, you know? He just told me to shut the fuck up and nobody had ever told me that before. I feel so much better now." Whining fucking maggots."

LSBeene

This is a great line:

Life sucks, get a fucking helmet, allright?!

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

sethay

Quote from: "Thomas"
I swear, damn near any man I speak with today agrees with me regarding men's rights issues. And pretty much all of the rest don't disagree and are interested in hearing what I have to say.

Yeah I totally agree, and even a few of the sane women I meet too!  (although some instantly hate me when they see my mrm bumper stickers)

zarby

Rob,

I agree if a woman starts complaining about how her ex beat her, I run.
The same if she complains about her father. The same if she says
the father of her children doesn't want anything to do with them.

These things might be true. I think they are danger signs, though.
I run. I just don't want to run the risk of being the next in line.

I run if a woman has small children.  If run if she doesn't.

Actually, to be honest, I am looking for a reasons to run. My joke is that
if Ms. Universe were naked on the floor begging me to come over and
keep her cumpany, I would run.

I have been a paratrooper. I fly. I mountain climb. I Scuba. I walk around in the middle of huge bulls. I do all kinds of dangerous things, but I now run from women.

I don't know if I will ever get over this.

They say if you fall off the horse get right back on.

Yeah, right, I know a guy who did that. Right after
he got back on the horse the horse got pregnant.
He now has 2 child support orders.

woof

Quote from: "zarby"
Rob,

I agree if a woman starts complaining about how her ex beat her, I run.
The same if she complains about her father. The same if she says
the father of her children doesn't want anything to do with them.

These things might be true. I think they are danger signs, though.
I run. I just don't want to run the risk of being the next in line.

I run if a woman has small children.  If run if she doesn't.

Actually, to be honest, I am looking for a reasons to run. My joke is that
if Ms. Universe were naked on the floor begging me to come over and
keep her cumpany, I would run.

I have been a paratrooper. I fly. I mountain climb. I Scuba. I walk around in the middle of huge bulls. I do all kinds of dangerous things, but I now run from women.

I don't know if I will ever get over this.

They say if you fall off the horse get right back on.

Yeah, right, I know a guy who did that. Right after
he got back on the horse the horse got pregnant.
He now has 2 child support orders.

I am a runner too......I do it for my health, and....ahh... sanity!
Even a whole village can't replace dad, children need both parents.

The Biscuit Queen

I LOVE Dennis Leary.

I really think it is so misleading to say that rape victims are ashamed. I have been on so many boards, where rape comes up and they are falling overthemselves to have the bigger rape story. It is a badge of honor. I have seen men coming out about their abuse online, and I think it is a good thing. Just as it is for women. But don't say all women are too scared to come out about it when so many are not.

I know not all woman are like that. However, in my real life expirience, the people who tell me they were raped quickly and without extreme stress are women. The few men who told me about childhood rapes didn't say a word until we had a good relationship, and it was very traumatic for them to speak of it. I was honored that they trusted me enough to open up. I did not get that feeling about the women.

Maybe I just live in a small world. Maybe not.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr. X

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"

I know not all woman are like that. However, in my real life expirience, the people who tell me they were raped quickly and without extreme stress are women. The few men who told me about childhood rapes didn't say a word until we had a good relationship, and it was very traumatic for them to speak of it. I was honored that they trusted me enough to open up. I did not get that feeling about the women.

I used to get that all the time from dates. They would just tell me they were raped on the first date. Why? Like its a merit badge or something. Wow, I'm really in the mood now.

But I think a fair amount of this stupid behavior is induced by men. If men would stop sitting there like expecting puppy dogs, ignoring everything and hoping for some sex and actually object when these girls say this crap, women would do this less. But as it is, these girls KNOW these guys will put up with anything just to get laid. Guys, its not worth it. Your soul really is worth more than 5 minutes of snatch time.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

hurkle

I have to agree with the comment about the "my ex beat me" and "my baby daddy don't want nothing to do with the kidz" red flags.

As a totally naive (wrt relationships) mid-twenties guy, when I met my ex-wife she gave me both of those lines, and I fell for them hook line and sinker.

As it turned out in the long wrong, just as she was physically and verbally abusive to me, so had she been to her first husband. However, unlike me, he did not hold back, and would fight with her. So, when she attacked him, he would attack her back. Thus, "he abused her".

In addition, he was interested in seeing his kids. But my ex was the total gatekeeper. I didn't understand until years later what she was doing until I became interested in men's rights and female abusers, and then my eyes were opened.

Of course I saw it again when she got her no-fault divorce.

I no longer believe a woman when she says her boyfriend/husband/life partner/baby daddy is abusive. Unless I judge by her demeanor and attitude that she actually is abused - which has happened maybe twice in the last few years.

It's just like rape. Telling a woman that if she decides the next day that she didn't want to have that sex last night, then she was raped is as damn-fool stupid as telling a woman that if she is punching and kicking and biting and scratching a man, and he tries to leave and she blocks the door and he moves her aside, that she is being abused.

Victimology. Sheesh.
: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Mr. Bad

Quote from: "Mr. X"
Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"

I used to get that all the time from dates. They would just tell me they were raped on the first date. Why? Like its a merit badge or something. Wow, I'm really in the mood now.

But I think a fair amount of this stupid behavior is induced by men. If men would stop sitting there like expecting puppy dogs, ignoring everything and hoping for some sex and actually object when these girls say this crap, women would do this less. But as it is, these girls KNOW these guys will put up with anything just to get laid. Guys, its not worth it. Your soul really is worth more than 5 minutes of snatch time.

I think that it actually may be true that most women have been raped by the time they are a relatively young age, however, I think that this is mostly due to the all-encompassing, ridculously-expanded definition of what constitutes "rape."  If as McKinnon (or some other feminist psychotic) once said, "all heterosexual sex is rape," then sure, rape is quite common.  

Still, those of us who exist in the real, rational world know better.
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Mr. X

Quote from: "Mr. Bad"

I think that it actually may be true that most women have been raped by the time they are a relatively young age, however, I think that this is mostly due to the all-encompassing, ridculously-expanded definition of what constitutes "rape."  If as McKinnon (or some other feminist psychotic) once said, "all heterosexual sex is rape," then sure, rape is quite common.  

Still, those of us who exist in the real, rational world know better.

True but I'd also bet that almost every guy has been beaten up at least once in their lives yet we don't go on dates talking about how we got beat to a pulp.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Sir Jessy of Anti

It's sort of interesting to me, the number of women who have admitted to me that they have kicked a boy in the genitals at least once while growing up, sometimes in self defense, but usually not.  Yet where is our 'statistic' that 1 in 3 boys will be a victim of sexual assualt by the time they are 15?  Or that 1 in 3 girls will perpetrate a sexual assault against a boy before they reach the age of 15?
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Go Up