new Podcast from Rich Zubaty, RUDE GUY

Started by dr e, Jan 07, 2006, 01:05 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

Rich Zubaty wrote the original "Feminization of America" and is starting a weekly podcast called the Rude Guy.  I know that most of you will love this so I wanted to post the details:

A little help from my friends

I've spent the past three months working 24/7 to gear up for a one year production of a weekly podcast - an internet "radio" show - called The Rude Guy.

1)  please go to www.therudeguy.com
2)  please download the FREE podcast (if you have high speed internet)
3)  please tell one or two...or a hundred...other people about it
4)  if you know how, please subscribe to the weekly podcast.

You, who have supported my work in the past, are receiving notice of this show one week in advance. The current show is designated to start on January 16. God willing, I will produce one show a week for 52 weeks thereafter.

Obviously these first few weeks are critical. If we can create a "buzz" about the podcast it will take a life of its own. If too much time crawls by, enthusiasm and "newness" wane, and exposure becomes an uphill battle.

I have ALWAYS wanted my own radio show, and this is about as good as it will ever get. This show is not just me talking out of my ass about my bedrock topics of men and corporations. Each show is precisely written, and requires two days of audio design to produce eerie, high-quality audio. It brings both my writing and audio/video editing skills to the forefront. I feel REALLY good about this project. It's a big roll of the existential dice for me.

Please help.

Rich Zubaty

Check out The Rude Guy podcast
    by clicking here: www.therudeguy.com

Get a FREE download of the Impeach Bush Blues Song
    by clicking here: Impeach Bush Blues

Check out Rich's books and oil paintings
    by clicking here: Rich Zubaty Web Site

and his creepy anti-corporate DVD
    by clicking here: corporatevampires.com
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Quentin0352

Rude is OK but the racist talk is something I won't bother with. Thanks but no thanks. :)

Is Condoleezza Rice a Neocon Aunt Jemima

The Biscuit Queen

I don't think he is racist, I think he is pointing out that Condoliza has allegedly told the same lies as Bush, but the media is much easier on her because she is black. Not that I am saying I agree or disagree with his statement, but I think that pointing out how blacks are used in the white house is not necessarily racist.

What do the black members here think? I am not always the most perceptive when it comes to these issues.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

TerryGale

Interesting...  Definate liberal bias...  Will the pods be about men's rights or liberal politics - or a mix of the two?  Only time will tell.

johnnyp

Is Condoleezza Rice a Neocon Aunt Jemima

Why is it whenever a black strays from the reservation of supporting big govt welfare state policies they are labeled as Uncle Tom or Aunt Jamima?  Is that the only political area they are allowed to operate in?  Are all blacks supposed to have the same opinion?  Is there possibly a better way to improve the lives of Americans than governmental dependence?

I find this topic as interesting as feminism.  It is as destructive as feminism, but has a negative impact on a smaller portion of our population.
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

Quentin0352

Bingo Johnny! That is the part I was talking about BQ. Imagine if someone that was known as a conservative republican used language like that to describe Jesse Jackson or etc. Sorry but it is racist if either side uses terms like that IMHO and I refuse to pay any attention to anyone that does since it demonstrates they can't use reason as much as just hate and spewing. Kind of like some feminists we have seen examples of from Amp's blog. "Aunt Jemima" is a racist term indicating she is a slave of conservatives and unable to think or act for herself plain and simple.

Mikanakawa

Are there not many others that "tell the same lies as Bush"? Are they all Black? Are only Blacks in the Bush adminstration allowed to parrot the President's agenda? If not, what would this fellow call them? Since I can't think of a slur for white people that correlates to "Aunt Jemima" then why hasn't the person using this invective invented one? Insulting someone with mere words is easy to tune out. Using racial epithets to describe someone leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Rich Zubaty will receive no support from me.
irm bound in brotherhood, gather the clan,
That cheerful service brings to fellow man.
Circle our council fire, weld tightly every link,
That binds us in brotherhood, Wimachtendienk.  
-The Order Of The Arrow

dr e

If you want someone who is politically correct don't go and listen to Zubaty.  There is a reason why the program is called "Rude Guy."  He is.  He pulls no punches and takes no prisoners.  If you want to hear the viewpoint of someone who sees the world in a very different way than your traditional media then have a listen.  I don't think Zubaty is a racist.  I've read his book and read some of his old web site and I just don't see the guy as a racist.  I do see him as someone who doesn't give a crap about anything PC.  YMMV
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

The Biscuit Queen

Fair enough. I personally find the moniker "white trash" very insulting, but I can see how Aunt Jemima would be more so.

Do many blacks think the same of Condoliza? That she is an Uncle Tom? I always thought that term was misused, as it tended to be applied to blacks, and presently Native Americans , who use 'white' means to gain success, such as college, business, etc. Being white and also being adopted, I have very little blood pride, so it was difficult for me to understand how one could throw away one's personal success in order to shun a society which doesn't appear to care to begin with.  

I would want to ask the person who wrote that what his intentions were. I can certainly see your pov and how that could be seen as racist. But as a person who frequently opens mouth inserts foot, (probably in this very post) perhaps what was in his head just didn't translate properly to paper. His writing seems to me not strong, angry, or hateful enough to be truly racist.  Misinformed, or misunderstanding perhaps, but not racist.

I hate labeling people as racist until I see they really are racist. That label, like misogynist, is just too overused for me. I have only met three or four truly racist people in my life.  All of us, all races, have some "racism" in us by nature that we are human and as humans tend to identify with our group. But true racism, that you value and view people of other racial groups as inferior, evil, or any other strong sentiment, is not commonplace in my expirience, as limited as that may be.
he Biscuit Queen

Mikanakawa

Duly noted. I will read past his opening paragraph and see what he has to say. I don't own a IPOD so I don't know if I'll be able to hear his broadcast. Political Incorrectness is what we need more of. But I don't listen to Howard Stern, not because he is not entertaining or funny, I don't like his rudeness. Personally, I hate rude behavior in a man and I won't tolerate it.
irm bound in brotherhood, gather the clan,
That cheerful service brings to fellow man.
Circle our council fire, weld tightly every link,
That binds us in brotherhood, Wimachtendienk.  
-The Order Of The Arrow

The Biscuit Queen

I personally don't like rude behavior from anyone.  8)

I probably won't listen to this guy either, I agree rudeness is not real pleasant from most people.

Except Gonzo-he does rude with style :D
he Biscuit Queen

Quentin0352

Being rude and non-PC is fine but if we pay attention to individuals that use language like that then it is no better than paying attention to those who would use sexist terms against men or women to insult them for disagreeing. It would be like paying attention to ginmar and her ranting in the end IMHO. Attacking the individuals in that manner instead of the ideas and using facts just turns people off and is a way to ensure you are ignored by the majority of those who are not extremists.

TerryGale

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
I personally don't like rude behavior from anyone.  8)

I probably won't listen to this guy either, I agree rudeness is not real pleasant from most people.

Except Gonzo-he does rude with style :D
Speaking of..  he's become quite the stranger to the forum...  Maybe it's the winter blues thing or something.  Gonz would probably succeed as a podster.  One of the press actually gave Stern a "nice guy' rating yesterday, but his content remains explicit (Don't Be So !@#$ Nice, Howard!).

Go Up