Free Rantings!

Started by no2fembots, Jan 11, 2006, 11:25 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

no2fembots

I buy provocative books then distribute them to places where they may be of some value.  Other times I put them in places I know will cause feminists to burst a blood vessel.  Case in point: Years ago I left a copy of "Abused Men: The Hidden Side of Domestic Violence" at our local feminazi transition house organization.  I also sent a copy to our then provincial Minister for Wimin's Eekwallity.  Hope she gagged!

I had bought 10 copies of Rantings and given all but my first copy away.  I bought 2 more.  I still have them.  

Listen up, kids...

I will ship a book to anyone who wants one.  And then I'll repeat the process!  PM me with an address that you are "comfortable" in sharing and I'll do the rest!  I'll ship it anywhere on the planet.

This book is gold!  It MUST be disseminated, disbursed, scattered, spread out across the western world!  

One catch to this freebie... you promise to buy another copy of the book within one year, ok?  Sound fair?

If this ain't a good deal, well... I'll eat a bug!   :lol:
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

TheManOnTheStreet

I got mine!  Havent started it yet.... deadlines en all.... But I plan on it.

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

ThePatriarch

Can someone post a link to the Amazon.com page of this book?

Men's Rights Activist

Good work, no2fembots.  I've given away numerous copies of, Domestic Violence:  The Twelve Things You Aren't Supposed to Know by Tom James
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

no2fembots

Right back atcha, Men's Rights Activist!
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

Awakened

Quote from: "ThePatriarch"
Can someone post a link to the Amazon.com page of this book?

www.amazon.com

Just search "rantings" under books & it will be the first item. Thomas Ellis is the Author. He posts as rantmeister here.

rantmeister

I will ship a book to anyone who wants one. And then I'll repeat the process! PM me with an address that you are "comfortable" in sharing and I'll do the rest! I'll ship it anywhere on the planet.

Damn, dude. That's awesome. Every time I think the book is going to fade into obscurity, there's another wave of interest. It's done well for a self-published work, but hasn't made it to the mainstream market. Hopefully that will change and the door will open for books of this genre.

So, no excuses! If you don't have The Rantings, no2fembots will see that you get a copy!

Cheers,

rantmeister  -  author of The Rantings of a Single Male

Mikanakawa

I've got mine. Best book I've read in years.
irm bound in brotherhood, gather the clan,
That cheerful service brings to fellow man.
Circle our council fire, weld tightly every link,
That binds us in brotherhood, Wimachtendienk.  
-The Order Of The Arrow

Awakened

Tom-

Do you still have your website to buy Rantings from directly? Link?

thx![/i]

no2fembots

The last book will be shipped out today!

Happy reading to the 2 SYGer's who were first to request a copy!

Rantmeister, one mark of a worthy piece of writing, IMHO, is complexity of thought that "reads easily".  One goes back to the book and finds previously overlooked gems of wit, thought, emotion, word craft; whatever, in the text.  'Rantings' is such a read.

The very last book I read recently was by Joan Didion entitled, "The Year of Magical Thinking" about the year following the death of her husband of 40 years.  Rentmeister, I thought of you when I read her book as she has a fluidity of word craft that I envy the both of you for!

BTW, any MRA wondering what possibilities abounded to marriage minded men and women prior to feminism would do well to read Didion's book.  Not that her experience is impossible now; just that the game has gotten a whole lot tougher!

rantmeister

Rantmeister, one mark of a worthy piece of writing, IMHO, is complexity of thought that "reads easily". One goes back to the book and finds previously overlooked gems of wit, thought, emotion, word craft; whatever, in the text. 'Rantings' is such a read.

Thanks. Many many hours went into making it that way. Always nice to hear when someone notices.

Do you still have your website to buy Rantings from directly? Link?

Yes, the direct website is still up - http://www.rannenbergpubs.com

I've made it cheaper than Amazon. You can also place bulk orders using that website. And, you can see what an MRA looks like!

Rannenberg is an old family name, and doesn't get many hits on web searches, so I used it for the publishing name.

rantmeister

Quentin0352

Damn, I waited too long. My #$@#! employer is still playing games with paying me which is no surprise. grrrr

Prometheus

Rantmeister wrote:
Yes, the direct website is still up...

Its a great little informative site.  Interesting to hear how this much needed ground breaking book came together.  Who knew you had to not only endure these relationships...but also to go through so many drafts and so much editing for the book?
And it is nice to see what you look like too.  Congratulations on the well deserved success of the book.  I bet now you have a lot of cuties appoaching you and wanting to show you that women ain't all bad.  :)
eminism:  The new sexism

hurkle

Hey, I was one of the lucky ones who wil be getting a copy from no2fembots.

But in return for his generosity, in addition to buying a couple copies in the coming year, I will be glad to ship to someone else who doesn't have the resources right now to purchase it.

Just PM me your address.
: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Quentin0352

Thanks! Actually looking through the website I think I can afford to buy two when I get paid. Just means I wait a week or two longer is all. :(

Go Up