Devil Wife

Started by whome112, Jan 16, 2006, 01:20 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

Quote from: "hurkle"
So, in Japan, you marry the devil woman, slave for her for 35 years, and then she divorces you when you retire and leaves you poor and alone and unhappy.

Well ... at least you had your illusions during those 35 years.  So you were happy.  I guess.

Men have their illusions; women have the money, without as much work.  Sounds like a fair split, everone is happy for a while.  I mean at least you "got her" back when she was good-looking 30 years ago.  That should at least be worth a lifetime of toil, even without the illusions.  The holy gold-lined vagina is YOURS (well at least partially yours if she has an affair or two)!!  And it's certainly worth any price you have to pay (maybe on installments over 35 years).

hurkle

Quote from: "Galt"
So, in Japan, you marry the devil woman, slave for her for 35 years, and then she divorces you when you retire and leaves you poor and alone and unhappy.

Well ... at least you had your illusions during those 35 years.  So you were happy.  I guess.

Men have their illusions; women have the money, without as much work.  Sounds like a fair split, everone is happy for a while.  I mean at least you "got her" back when she was good-looking 30 years ago.  That should at least be worth a lifetime of toil, even without the illusions.  The holy gold-lined vagina is YOURS (well at least partially yours if she has an affair or two)!!!

True. Here in America you only have to marry her for a few months and she gets it all. It's very charitable of these women to wait for so long, suffering.
: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Galt

True. Here in America you only have to marry her for a few months and she gets it all. It's very charitable of these women to wait for so long, suffering.

Usually they have to wait a longer while to dredge money out of you.

On the other hand ...

I think about cases like the one involving Lee Iococca (the Big-Wheel Ford guy and later the Big-Wheel Chrysler guy).

He had a wife of decades who was probably truly a partner as he rose through the ranks.  She died of complications relating to diabetes, and he probably assumed that the next woman would be as up-front and honest.  Bad assumption, Lee, because now you have bucks.

So he married a stewardess that professed her love for him.  But as soon as he got married, she refused to move into his house in a suburb (Bloomfield Hills, I think) of Detroit.  Bloomfield Hills is actually quite nice, but she preferred that he pay for her place in Manhattan, New York, and that he fly out to see her when he had the time.  And he paid for everything.

Sooner or later, in fact after 9 months, he found it a bit odd that she wouldn't even move in with him.  He paid for everything for her, he was gone on business quite a bit and couldn't always fly out to see her, and that didn't seem like a marriage to him.  So he filed for divorce, and her nifty attorneys (those smart guys) instantly mentioned that a divorce trial would have to be public - and everything he did in the meanwhile would also become public.

So he's got cash up the wazoo - and he settled with her for a reported $3 million (that was 20 years ago - back when $3 million was actually "real money" LOL).  She "retired" to Florida, and would only tell the press that "he's a very generous man".

That's cool, I guess.  She would have had to work for about 3000 years as a stewardess to save that.  But women apparently have the right thing to offer (the "illusion", not just the vagina), and it's simple economics.  He bought the illusion, and she was selling it.

Go Up