Official Statement From Alleged Blair Kidnap Plotter

Started by Celtic Druid, Jan 20, 2006, 01:43 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Celtic Druid

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/mentalk/2006...eged-blair.html

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Official Statement From Alleged Blair Kidnap Plotter
I, Martin Matthews, would like to make a few things clear about the Sun newspaper article about kidnapping Leo Blair.

1. At no time did anyone ever suggest anything of the sort.

2. The following people were present, Artur - a 58-year-old father who is 'T -Total,' Dyian, A photography teacher who also did not drink as he later went to work, Gary, Jolly, Graham, Eddie, and two women.

3. After speaking with the Daily Mail, Sun and Daily Mirror, I feel it necessary to point the following:-

On the 18th of December 2005, I was feeling unwell and only had two glasses of Coke in the pub. I do not have the slightest idea from where these roomers of a kidnapping came from. I have noted in the tabloids that Jolly Sainsbury and Graham Manson are quoted as saying, that I may have suggested this as a joke. However, after speaking with Jolly and Graham it must be made clear that they have been miss-quoted.

4. I found yesterday exhausting, as I had made it clear to the tabloids exactly what the position was. However, I find that in today's papers have reported that a conversation had taken place with fact or evidence to support this.

5. Late last night and early this morning I was approached by a 3rd party offering me £10,000 from the Sun Newspaper to lie and admit that the kidnapping plot was a Matt O'Conner idea and that he had asked me to look into it for the group.

6. I would like to thank Matt O'Conner for everything he has done for us and suggest that he should be included in the next honours list.

7. I did meet with Police Officers in Epsom on the 27th of December 2005. However, I find it particularly strange that if I did in fact suggest or take part in any kidnap plot on the 18th last, the police have not ever questioned me about this. In fact when I telephoned the Police Officer who spoke to me on the 27th last, about the Sun Newspaper article, and asked him directly who was involved he could not give me any information.

8. I am of the opinion that the entire saga is a complete fabrication by someone in power and ask most loudly that proof or evidence should be made available for public scrutiny.

9. As I am not a politician and have no experience with such matters all I can say is the only Party to benefit from this saga would be the Labour Party, by taking the heat of Ruth Kelly and off the front page of the newspapers.

Regards,
Martin Matthews

--------------

It was only a few months ago sun editor Rebekah Wade, was arrested for assaulting her actor husband Ross Kemp. Once again the fervent feminist is embroiled in yet another headline story of her own making, whereby it seems as editor the likely paper-trail will lead back to her - hopefully.

Ms Wade should have lost her position as editor of the sun when she attacked her husband, instead of receiving a rapturous standing ovation when she returned to the sun office. Mr O'Connor at this stage must press the authorities to engage in a official investigation into the activities of the sun newspaper, to which it seem's a myriad of crimes have been commited.

Also Matt O'Connor does not have the sole power to disband F4J. He has access to his children now and has made a worthy contribution to F4J. However, just because by his own admission he is tired and fed up, does not change the pain and suffering of thousands of fathers seperated from their children.

The title "fathers for justice" is ubiquitous and no one person can claim sole ownership of it. For me I believe any man separated from his child/ren automatically entitles you to it. The name has been adopted by a growing number of countries, who haven't engaged in a business franchise transaction with F4J UK to secure use of the name - is proof in point. Like any good "uprising" having a sole central command is not good sound strategy.

The movement will continue unabated with great gusto, of that I can assure you!

Below is an extract regarding Ms Wade and her true feelings about men in general.

Christina Odone in the Observer ...
Rebekah's rough side ...

I did, however, get a hint that appearances were deceptive a few days later when I was in a car on my way to a TV studio. The driver told me he often ferried Wade and some friends on regular, women-only nights out on the town. What had shocked the man behind the wheel was the barrage of four-letter words and anti-men jokes that reached him from the back seat. He couldn't understand the male-bashing; these were good-looking, high-earning women who had men at their feet. In Wade's case, it would seem, this is precisely how she likes them.
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

Celtic Druid

Ah, Sir Percy. It has only come to my attention after reading all of the "F4J...DISBANDED" thread that I have indeed posted the same story as one of your replies.

I looked at the intial post made by Rob just to check I wasn't repeating the same story. Only until later when I read the whole thread - came the realisation.

Doh!!  :roll:
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

zarby

I started to think that O'Conner had no right to speak for this father's group and disband it. He was a leader but he did not own it. Further, he is no longer a "member" in a sense -- his problem is solved. How can he speak for men who are suffering when he is no longer suffering?

I did realize then that I am in much the same situation. I see my children now pretty much when I want. My problem is largely solved in a sense.

It is very important I think that men remain sensitive to this issue even when they are no longer presently suffering. I know I remain sensitive.

The fear, hurt, and pain I felt will never go away. Besides, your problem is never really solved until the children are fully grown. It could come back.  It is true that it is harder and harder for a mother to do as the children get older and older. As the children get older, it is more and more the child's decision not the mother's how much time they spend with dad. The children start getting a whole lot of priorities of their own.

Sir Percy

No worries Druid. The more coverage the better.

I can see that some people have a difficulty with Matt - and the film he is going to have made - but look, we are all human, with our foibles. Yes, his children issue is better now, but it has been for a while and he has still maintained the rage. He is still working for men's and fathers issues, but now in a different way. No one else could be in a position like his to make a film.

I have no children issues either, Zarby. They are grown and healthy. I did have for many years though a while back.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

TerryGale

Is it real or is he part of the cover??  Can't have an alleged plot without an alleged plotter.  I just hope that when the Dutch F4J get wind of the movie deal, they pull the sword out and recoup.  My brain hurts now...

Quentin0352

I know many of my issues with the children are solved to a degree since I have them almost 50% of the time and the leader of F4J here in Ohio has grown kids but we still fight because we don't want others to be treated this way or our own sons to suffer this kind of problem.

Matt I can tell you has tried to turn F4J in England in to a business and money maker. That is largely why the F4J chapters in other countries are totally separate. They can't have us paying dues to them and have them controlling everything when they do not understand the different problems here like geography and difference in the legal systems.

Go Up