Love this post

Started by JoeFin, Jan 19, 2006, 08:25 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

JoeFin

The value of a board like this and other sources on the web are that the arguments can be discussed. Don't just read and ripost. Learn and calculate. The rewards can be daily victories. One day soon, someone here will break a few bones (shades of Zarby again) and be laid up in bed for a couple of months. They will sit with their lap-top and go through everything on this an other sites and write a book refuting all the standard femonazi nonsense to help the rest of us poor information organizers and inarticulate bumblers. They will make verbal swords that even farm boys can take confidently into battle.

Writing takes practice and you all should be practicing. But don't let that stop you from getting your word out

E-blogger is free, Everyone should have 2 or 3 of them. You can use different email addresses like @msn.com, @yahoo.com to regester multiple accounts

Set up article exchange network. I can't stress this enough. You can use the first paragraph or 2 but ALWAYS link to the complete article. This link exchange is what gives really good articles that everyone is linking to HIGH Google PR value

Learn how google bombing works. Choose your KEYWORDs carefully. You can have Keyword rich issue specific blog names.

If you use a .jpg or .bpm image be sure to use some keywords in the <alt> tag

Links, Links and more Links. Google uses the number of backlinks in their algo to decide how high up on the SERPs (search engine results placement) to place the link to your articles.

Why - Because Search engine use is growing very rapidly. 50% increase over last year

and you want to get your word out
Resident Sh!! house attorney at large

Men's Rights Activist

"They will make verbal swords that even farm boys can take confidently into battle."

You go farmboy, I'll stand with the likes of you any day.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

hurkle

Wow. I have to agree.

This kind of electronic interaction is how the young males of our time are learning, because it's not being taught in schools. Information wants to be free, because if no one knows it, it has no future value.

The internet gives me hope, because in such a vast and complicated world, it is important to be able to communicate with the enthusiasts, to be able to dive into a subject like men's rights, or bagpipery, and to be able to learn so much in such a short time. It's not beaming learning directly into your head, like in the Matrix, but such a resource for self-education has never ever been around, and it's only getting better.

Such a book as described above would simply be the refinement of the collective wisdom created here. The next step, standing on the shoulders of those who had come before. And thank god the resources exist to even make an idea like that possible.
: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

JoeFin

Here is an example

We were trying to google bomb the phrase using at least 10 or 15 PR 4 and 5 websites

International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005

But can't outrank typepad.com were their blog is at. That is why in the post jagger update google results you need to use blogs to get your word out.

Now here is another example

Manila Embassy Interview

pinay-lover.blogspot.com/ this 1 has got to be pissing off a few high powerd visa attorney websites. But more importantly look at Fiance Visa #4 down the list. I was trying to see what value is placed in Validated .html code. Fiance Visa is basicly sloppy written code with only a couple backlinks.

My point is...

You want to take the debate public use the free blog spots to give rank to your main sites
Resident Sh!! house attorney at large

Go Up