"Screw Chivalry"

Started by Prometheus, Jan 31, 2006, 08:50 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Prometheus

I'm looking to have Tee shirts made up with "screw "chivalry" on them.  Any ideas for symols/pictures to go along with the words?
eminism:  The new sexism

neoteny

The silhouette of a knight in armor bending over?  :lol:
(I hope Sir Percy will not trample this impudent serf with his trusty steed :oops: ).
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Quasimodo

small letters: "My life is as precious as yours."

symbol: Man slaying a dragon (crossed out)

LARGE LETTERS: "Screw chivalry!"
axine Waters on the 2004 March for Women:
"I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion." ! ! !

The Biscuit Queen

How about a man and dragon sharing a brew with a princess stamping her foot in the background!

Or better yet, have the dragon flaming the spit with a pig roasting on it, the man turning the spit, same damsel in the background!
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Assault

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
How about a man and dragon sharing a brew with a princess stamping her foot in the background!

Oooh! I like that one!! :lol:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Thomas

I liked Quasimodo's suggestion, but this one gets my vote. How about one of these on the front and the other on the back.
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

TheManOnTheStreet

How about the Knight handing the sword over to the damsel whilst pointing to the dragon saying "It's your turn!"

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

aknapp1112

DING DING DING DING DING

Al wins

Quasimodo

I like BQ's a little better because of the humor, but I'd concede a draw with Al's idea. The tie-breaker would be how easy the idea is to portray artistically on a t-shirt.

Of course, there's no reason not to have several different depictions, so the customer could choose.
axine Waters on the 2004 March for Women:
"I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion." ! ! !

Prometheus

What a creative bunch we are on this board!  At this rate there may have to be several versions of the tee.

Prometheus

In any case I think it should definitely involve a knight...

hurkle

Howabout a knight in full armor lying in a puddle and a princess walking across his back.

And underneath it: "Screw Chivalry"
: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Prometheus

Hurkle: Yes.  Perhaps a puddle of blood.

Peter

The knight in the shining armour barbequing the feminist princess in the flames of the fiery dragon.

The text says:

So long and thanks for all the feminism.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

PaulGuelph

Oh Peter, you got me laughing so hard!  :lol:
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Go Up