More pederasty amongst women

Started by Mr Benn, Feb 02, 2006, 01:07 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr Benn

New Woman magazine has run a survey to create a list of the world's 100 sexiest men.

http://tinyurl.com/8to73

Yawn. More typical women's magazine crap. But whats kind of weird about it is that there are two 16 year old BOYS on this list of the world's sexiest MEN: Richard Fleeshman and Daniel Radcliffe.

Many Women are always saying that its men who go for younger, teenagers, but I recon women do it a lot too.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

brian44

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
New Woman magazine has run a survey to create a list of the world's 100 sexiest men.

Yawn. More typical women's magazine crap. But whats kind of weird about it is that there are two 16 year old BOYS on this list of the world's sexiest MEN: Richard Fleeshman and Daniel Radcliffe.

Many Women are always saying that its men who go for younger, teenagers, but I recon women do it a lot too.

Blimey, have you just cottoned on? Toyboys have been ruling for years now. Old men are ridiculed by young women. Unless you are very rich or famous, the UK is very much a place to NOT be an older man if you don't have a woman. I'd like to move to France where maturity is still found attractive by women.
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

Gerard Velthuis

This lists are crap anyway. You see one year a certain person being number 1, and the next year he might not even be in the top 10 anymore.
Seriously this makes me think.....
Also if you compare these lists with each other, they usually don't show the same men at the top of the list, or in a very different order.

Personally I conclude from this that women don't know what a sexy man is, or that this is very different for every woman.

Men at the other hand are more consistent (e.g. Britney Spears has been on number 1 at Google search for many years)
t is time men start behaving like men again and stand up for their rights, instead of behaving like conformist push-overs.

gwallan

Quote from: "brian44"
Quote from: "Mr Benn"

Blimey, have you just cottoned on? Toyboys have been ruling for years now. Old men are ridiculed by young women. Unless you are very rich or famous, the UK is very much a place to NOT be an older man if you don't have a woman. I'd like to move to France where maturity is still found attractive by women.

In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

The Biscuit Queen

They are also almost all white.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

dr e

My guess is that ms greer likes the young boys because they look more like women than they look like men.   Masculine people she can still like since they look more like her. :roll:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Metal MRA

Not to mention, at that young age, they are all but completely inundated with all the trappings of militant feminism.  Makes those young boys even more irresistable to the paedo's......

Let's pen an article:  Ms. Greer's Boy-Toys - young masculinity, or gender-bending lesbian fantasies?? :twisted:
en occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing has happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth

The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'

gwallan

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
My guess is that ms greer likes the young boys because they look more like women than they look like men.   Masculine people she can still like since they look more like her. :roll:

I haven't read it but I understand it contains references like "rivers of gushing semen" so I suspect the germ has remained hetero.
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

brian44

Quote from: "Dr Evil"

I think that deep down in her subconscious she likes the idea of older women still having options with young men and reversing the older man/younger woman combination that was far more acceptable until a few years ago. In fact, she is trying to say that older men are past it and worthless. A nice bit of revenge that.
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

brian44

Quote from: "Gerard Velthuis"

Men at the other hand are more consistent (e.g. Britney Spears has been on number 1 at Google search for many years)

Britney Spears may be popular with pubescent boys who've just discovered the joys of web wanking, but grown men? She does nothing for me. Give me Sophie Marceau, Audrey Tautou or Eva Green.

Mr Benn

I don't really understand the point about consistancy. Brad Pitt is at number one on this list and hes been in the top 5 or top 10 of such lists for years.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Mr Benn

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
They are also almost all white.

Well I would imagine that most of the readership are white.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

angryharry

Well, notwithstanding all the above, I think that on three occasions I have heard Mzzzzzzzz Greer state quite openly that she likes the male body and, with regard to the penis, she has said that she finds it very attractive sexually.

I think that it is men's **minds** that she doesn't like.
ttp://www.angryharry.com ... the only site in the entire world with the aforementioned domain address

brian44

Quote from: "angryharry"
Well, notwithstanding all the above, I think that on three occasions I have heard Mzzzzzzzz Greer state quite openly that she likes the male body and, with regard to the penis, she has said that she finds it very attractive sexually.

I think that it is men's **minds** that she doesn't like.

Yet she has spent most of her life trying to get women to act like them.

Gerard Velthuis

I don't really understand the point about consistancy. Brad Pitt is at number one on this list and hes been in the top 5 or top 10 of such lists for years.

well that's not all rue. In many lists, especially recent lists, he is not number 1 or more often he is not even in the top 10 list anymore.

What I notice is that many of these lists don't seem to be consistent with each other. They show all kinds of names which are not mentioned in other lists, or the order is totally different. I don't know exactly who he was but there was some man mentioned which was suppose to be number 1 in some kind of lists the previous year (sorry I don't keep track of all these nonsense lists) and you could see on the current list that he was not even mentioned in he top 10 anymore, while it was just one yr later.

I just see a lot of inconsistency and I translate this, that women don't "know" what a sexy man is, or put in better words, there doesn't seem to be a clear standard and every woman has her own meaning of being sexy.
t is time men start behaving like men again and stand up for their rights, instead of behaving like conformist push-overs.

Go Up