My Favorite Customer Died

Started by contrarymary, Feb 15, 2006, 05:20 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

contrarymary

The "Hungarian", is what I called him.

I loved him.

That's one of the reasons I'm so touchy lately.

Another is....

FALSE ACCUSATIONS RUIN LIVES and T is living proof of this.

Every day, another way in which the false accusations haunt him.  I don't know how to help him.  He's hurting, we have no money, no prospects....

And this is what false accusations do.  This is what the bitch INTENDED to happen.

What she never foresaw was me.  Not that I'm anything great, but I love T with all my heart.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

johnnyp

here is a hug
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

Sir Jessy of Anti

How did you know he died?  

You must be very good at your job or live in a locality in which these types of things come to be public knowledge?
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Sir Percy

You have many hearts with you, ContraryMary. And so does T. I know you have tried to weather this storm and tried to counter the maliciousness around you. The spirit can get broken.

Is there any way we can help? What do I have in mind? Well, you mention sometimes that there was a lot of newspaper coverage of T some years back. Any pointers to them? How about the email/letters to Editor address of the newspapers. We could kick up a fuss, write articles to bring attention to the damage of false allegation. Whatever you think we - as your friends - can do.

And please, tell T that there are people who understand what he is going through. He is not alone. We are here for him if he wants to rant, complain, shout, cry, anything. We are right there on his screen and keyboard. He is NOT ALONE.

It is time for MRAs to form a defensive circle around a warrior who is un-horsed.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

lkanneg

Maybe this is totally the wrong thing to say at this moment, Mary, but have you and T ever thought of revenge..?  I'm probably a really terrible person for suggesting you sink to this broad's level, but I don't see how a few anonymous calls to the IRS and CPS could hurt anybody who doesn't already deserve it.  Give me more than a few seconds and I can probably think up even more stuff along those lines.  Got any friends or relatives in law enforcement, for instance..?
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

Sir Percy

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, You are a woman of the heart. It is very tempting to use such passion and even, dare I say, ego-drive. We all get tempted by revenge but it needs to be used very carefully lest it damages our souls. Better look to Justice, Truth, rather than simple Revelation. Save that dark means for Femonazis. Retribution careful and judicious mat be called for but in these cases Restitution is the needed 'end' for such personalised matters.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

Quentin0352

If there is ever anything we can do for you or T let us know. Several of us here have been through it too so understand how it can destroy you. Maybe letting a few that you trust know the exact situation so they can help with more specific advise and ideas would be helpful too.

dr e

Quote from: "lkanneg"
Maybe this is totally the wrong thing to say at this moment, Mary, but have you and T ever thought of revenge..?  I'm probably a really terrible person for suggesting you sink to this broad's level, but I don't see how a few anonymous calls to the IRS and CPS could hurt anybody who doesn't already deserve it.  Give me more than a few seconds and I can probably think up even more stuff along those lines.  Got any friends or relatives in law enforcement, for instance..?

This is a synopsis of feminism over the last 30 years.  Mens deserve it.  They have had their way for too long and hurt all of these innocent victim women.  Now it is time for them to pay and I know it is wrong but a few calls to CPS won't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.  A few false allegations to the police of rape won't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.  Focusing only on women who are victims of domestic violence won't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.  "Choosing" the father of your unborn child based on income won't hurt anyone. etc etc

Somewhere the idea of "eye for an eye" needs to stop.  Who will have the maturity to do so?  The Middle East is a sad example of retribution gone beserk.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

lkanneg

Quote from: "Dr Evil"

This is a synopsis of feminism over the last 30 years.  Mens deserve it.  They have had their way for too long and hurt all of these innocent victim women.  Now it is time for them to pay and I know it is wrong but a few calls to CPS won't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.  A few false allegations to the police of rape won't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.  Focusing only on women who are victims of domestic violence won't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.  "Choosing" the father of your unborn child based on income won't hurt anyone. etc etc

Actually, you're confusing the idea of getting revenge on someone specific, who has deliberately lied, cheated, etc. to ruin specifically your life, with the idea of getting revenge on everyone based upon wrongs that may or may not even have been committed against you particularly by people who may or may not even be alive anymore.  Unless it's the concept of revenge in general that you're objecting to...which is not a concept that originated with feminism...you're comparing apples and oranges, Dr. E.
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

The Biscuit Queen

Ikanneg, No, not really, revenge is revenge, it is a mindset. Your two examples are only that of a variation on extremes. I don't think you are a bad person, but this is not something i personally could support.

((((((Mary))))))

(Those are virtual hugs)

Please let us know if there is anything we can do. T is always welcome here too, you know. I realize he is not aware of all this, but if you feel he is ready sometime to come here, we will welcome him with open arms.

I am sorry about your customer, it is very hard to lose someone you care about. Take care,
Jen
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Sir Percy

Ikanneg:
Actually, you're confusing the idea of getting revenge on someone specific, who has deliberately lied, cheated, etc. to ruin specifically your life,

But Lisa, with all due respect for feelings, revenge isn't what is needed nor sought. Justice is what is sought. Restitution of reputation. Redress of grievance. Thinking people do not say 'get even', they say 'get real'. You may feel huge animosity but if you let that overcome sense you are simply capitulating to baseness and an ongoing tit for tat. You also validate evil.

Moses supposedly introduced the idea of an eye for an eye to replace the previous ways of burning down the village and slaughtering all the villagers just because one lippy a-rab there had insinuated that your mother was a camel. "Oy Vey, whack the lippy shit", he said, "and leave the other buggers out of it. My life already!" (the Knobbler translation)

But his ways were replaced in turn by Big Gs little lad JC who said "Stop that or you'll go blind from a poke in the eye then I'll be up all bloody night curing you". (Mark 6.36 or close. St. James Bible Version one, initial draft).  Its called maturity. (JC never used the descriptive, 'buggers'). Now most of us find it hard to turn the other cheek but that is no excuse for going back to pre-Moses days as femonazis do, nor going for revenge instead of Justice, restitution etc. Even I who regularly call for blood do so to clean out the stables, not from personal animosity.

Rob Layton

Mary my heart goes out to you dear freind. I know you have a wonderful faith which has sustained you at these times of uncertainty.
Rest assured there is one above who was falsley accused to, who truly understands how you and T feel. My prayers and those of all your freinds  here will be with you to bare you up at this time.
Along with prayers for good health and prosperity I offer you my good will as you once did for me in my time of need....God Bless you MARY.

Rob.

contrarymary

Quote from: "lkanneg"

Revenge - NO
JUSTICE - YES

Oscar Wilde

contrarymary

Quote from: "Rob Layton"
Mary my heart goes out to you dear freind. I know you have a wonderful faith which has sustained you at these times of uncertainty.
Rest assured there is one above who was falsley accused to, who truly understands how you and T feel. My prayers and those of all your freinds  here will be with you to bare you up at this time.
Along with prayers for good health and prosperity I offer you my good will as you once did for me in my time of need....God Bless you MARY.

Rob.

Oh, Rob, I love you so.

I have no faith anymore - none at all.  I'm sorry.

Oscar Wilde

Sir Percy

Having no sense of Faith is an awful thing, Rosemarie. I feel for you. I have been there too, to that depth where I had no faith even in myself. It is a cold, dark, dank place. Were it not for my son.....

But you too are well loved.

Go Up