Organized boycott of westernized women?

Started by sorryisntgoodenough, Feb 15, 2006, 10:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

sorryisntgoodenough

I realize that sounds a bit wacko at first, but think about it.  This is the only way to fix things.  If you just don't fraternize with them, you can't form relationships with them, and they can't jerk you around.  Soon enough, they'll realize they had a good thing, took it for granted, and threw it away.  Then the whole infrastructure, the courts, the social customs, and everything else can follow.  Plenty of females in southeast asia and south america to keep you company.  This can be something MRA's can seriously work on.  If a woman is a resident of the offending nation, only fraternize with her when absolutely neccessary.  Guys, talking with them and trying to reason with them will never work, we all know this, its just a matter of facing up to it and taking action.

Fidelbogen

This and similar ideas have been orbiting through the Men's Liberation Ideosphere for a while now, along with the 'marriage strike' idea that we've all heard about, and even a 'male anti-sexualism' that somebody here at SYG mentioned briefly.

I say 'orbit'.... but so far, I don't see much in the way of escape velocity. (Unless I'm blind, which is always a possibility.)

Certainly, the principle of men saying "no" to women could offer a rich gamut of utilities and become a source of political power if correctly deployed. Saying "no" is traditionally a female behavior, and a female prerogative. To turn the tables (on a societal scale, no less!) would be historically unprecedented, even a cultural revolution; it could lead to some very interesting outcomes -- and possibly, I daresay, overturn a few psychological applecarts. :wink:

I guess I'm not quite sure what to say at this stage, but I am intrigued -- and would be interested in hearing more of what YOU have to say, so I can get my bearings.

Just to get things rolling, let me ask you this: Have you given any thought to the practicalities of implementing such a plan as you've suggested -- mainly in terms of getting the word out, and generally selling people on the idea?

I'm all ears..... :)

zarby

I think this is already happening. I think there is a very significant change in this respect. It may be just my perspective from my life situation but I cannot even remember the last wedding I attended. I do not even see that many active "couples" (a couple actively and obviously showing affection towards each other). I don't go to nightclubs and what not, but I am in plenty of public places. I just don't see that much of it. I of course know many, many divorced people. I think men and women are to a significant extent living separate lives in this country now. This is not an organized boycott. It is just a response to various forces at work. I think what you suggest is already happening. It is not being verbalized as a boycott. It is just happening.

Sir Percy

The idea, the very notion, is fanciful. Not only is organisation of such a 'boycott' of women by men on such a scale and timeline unprecedented but it is also totally destructive. It is destructive not only from civilisational, cultural and national perspectives, but it is individually corrosive to the soul to so totally reject women on the basis of own-race. Such women are men's nearest opposite-sex gene pool.

Besides, from a personal perspective, we all have different attractions and are attracted by different things. Some may well fancy a partner from an 'exotic' location, but many do not. As for the oft' toted notion that men should reject women alltogether in favour of robots, the mind boggles. That gets a run from time to time too. Men however are voting with their feet and other parts and behaviours to become more distant from women.

I love women. I truly like most of them. I don't like some of them and their more demeaning views and behaviours, but overall biology rules and I am a man with women.

I do think that men are gradually becoming less reactive/auto-responsive  to women's charms and becoming more aware of personality and behaviours. We are becoming 'harder to get', much more choosy, and demand a better deal from our personal relationships, less forgiving, which frankly is a good thing. Men are beginning to value themselves as equal to women in consideration. Going the next step to considering ourselves superior crops up as well and should be resisted. It is overdoing it and damaging - the same mistake that women have made, with the current result.

If any organised action is sorely needed it is to restore equity in law and social institutions. Those parts which have been so damaged - the Family, Work and the Legal System.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

zarby

The really sinister thing is that the forces that drive men away from women work equally with good women and bad women. These forces are very sinister and destructive.

I nearly always now hear from women some variation of "not all women are like that -- I'm not like that." Women realize that certain common female behaviors now are not good and they try to disassociate themselves from them.

But, I think it will take a lot more than "not all women are like that" to make a man feel comfortable.

I am with Sir Percy. I love women, but unfortunately this love in the abstract right now. It is not with a real live woman.

I have been deeply disappointed by the real live women I have associated with most particularly by ex-wife. I have been even more disappointed by my society -- the way it dealt with her and me.

I have never used drugs so I speak from inexperience. But, I now view women much like drugs. They may be pleasurable, but there is a price to pay for the pleasure. The price could be your freedom, your money, your sanity, and even your life. The price could be just too high.

alien

Quote from: "Sir Percy"
I do think that men are gradually becoming less reactive/auto-responsive  to women's charms and becoming more aware of personality and behaviours. We are becoming 'harder to get', much more choosy, and demand a better deal from our personal relationships, less forgiving, which frankly is a good thing. Men are beginning to value themselves as equal to women in consideration. Going the next step to considering ourselves superior crops up as well and should be resisted. It is overdoing it and damaging - the same mistake that women have made, with the current result.

If any organised action is sorely needed it is to restore equity in law and social institutions. Those parts which have been so damaged - the Family, Work and the Legal System.

Brilliant, Sir Percy.

I think sorryisntgoodenough is correct. I believe a LOT of men are looking long and hard at the opposite sex and not liking what they see.

johnnyp

I started my boycott a few years ago.
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

zarby

I think a distinction should be made. It not the opposite sex so much at fault as society -- feminist influenced. If the rules of society were changed somewhat, the problem would go away.

Imagine a world were men got $1,000 a month for 18 years if they beat their wives sufficiently well. I would think a significant number of men would probably do that. People respond to the incentives around them.

We now live in a world where women get $1,000 a month (or more) enforced by the most draconian laws ever known in this country if they abuse their husbands (e.g. by divorcing them, etc.). The more abusive the divorce often the greater the rewards to the woman.

Is it small wonder that so many women do this? I would prefer not blame the opposite sex. I would prefer to blame society. The rules of society can be fixed. The opposite sex cannot be changed. This is more optimistic.

dr e

If anyone can get men to band together and pull off a boycott such as this I will be very impressed.  At this point we can't get most men to simply stand up against an obvious tyrannical government that is hosing them on multiple levels.  

Really what you are talking about is the the ability for men to say "no" to women. Even in a relationship this is a skill that often doesn't come easily sometimes until mid-life and beyond.  Hormones complicate things.  I think we need to crawl before we can walk.  There seems to be a good deal of informal and unofficial boycotting going on in the background so maybe this can forged into a more organized effort.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

sealion

This would be superb if it could happen . I fear that it is almost impossible tho . Hormones play a massive part in this , they make men act like total fools where women are concerned .
Consider the marriage proposal . Somemen are still willing to degrade themselves, get on one knee and propose to a woman ,as if she is some sort of diety ! .
Men are willing to undergo all sorts of degridation for women , and women know this !!!
Until a way is found to control hormones ,women will always havethe upper hand in the "dating game"
I admire all men who are taking part in this boycot ,you are showing strength .
The only thing I would take issue with is , shouldn't it be included to all females ? A woman is a woman ,no matter where she is from ,or what race she belongs to .
Good luck with the boycott !

zarby

Is it really strength? Or, is it cowardice?

Men have traditionally been expected to confront danger not hide from it?

I am intentionally being provocative.

damnbiker

Sounds like a good idea but keep in mind, if you try to fight against biology you will never win.  As much as I know removing women from my life would simplify it greatly, but I can't deny the fact that I am a heterosexual man.  Besides I really don't think it's fair to paint all women with the same brush.  True, I could care less about most of them, but there are some good ones out there.  Just look at the ones on this site.
It's not illegal to be a man...yet.

lkanneg

I think it's a great idea on so many levels.  ;)
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

sorryisntgoodenough

If anyone can get men to band together and pull off a boycott such as this I will be very impressed. At this point we can't get most men to simply stand up against an obvious tyrannical government that is hosing them on multiple levels.

I'm working on this, starting with a suggestion on my website www.everybodyhatesraymond.com

I agree with another poster, westernized women are a lot like crack cocaine or russian roulette.  This is possible, and I've already started on a smaller, local scale.  Canada is accessable for a lot of MRA's, that's where I go to meet women (Quebec only).  When I'm in a situation that requires me to fraternize with a westernized woman, I simply tell them the reasons why I don't, for my own legal and financial protection.  It seems awkard at first, but you get used to it.  First, they'll see it as a silly little attention getting ploy, but if show resolve and get more MRA's to fall in line, you'll be taken seriously.  The point in all this is to get westernized women to realize that they had it way better than any women on the planet to begin with, and they threw it all away to satiate their own greed.

SIAM

There's plenty of women in SE Asia - they will not give you the grief you'll get from an educated, feminist-raised western woman - no sir-ee.  It's more risky to stay at home and marry than it is to fly half way round the world and find your wife.

Go Up