Organized boycott of westernized women?

Started by sorryisntgoodenough, Feb 15, 2006, 10:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. X

This talk about dating Asian women reminds me of a lot of derogatory comments western women make about other women. When you say you like Asian girls they will immediately say "Well you just like submissive women". Actually I like Asian features. I think they are attractive. And some of the Asian girls I have dated were 105lbs but could chew your ass into the ground. Difference was they chewed your ass cause you really did do something wrong as opposed to western girls who just ride you cause they want the emotional roller coaster.

But the generalized, condescending ripping that some western girls do to other women is just amazingly horrific. And the assumption these women have that there is nothing wrong with them and something is wrong with either these other women or with you is beyond narcissism. Gee, yeah I like a girl who swears like a sailor on shore leave, doesn't bathe, can't clean up after herself, emotes constantly and has no ability to logically discuss an issue. Makes me all turned on.

What needs to happen is western women need a good whack across the nose with a rolled up newspaper. For example, NONE of them yell about Maureen Dowd. The woman writes a book about "Are men necessary" and no GUFF? What's with that?

I think western girls are feeling this but not willing to do any internal examination. Young girls I talk to will flat out remark about how people think they are all spoiled brats and arrogant and no one asks them or brings up the subject.

I'd say boycott. I think its a great idea. I've gotten used to the idea that I am not worthy to smell the poop of some women so I have turned that part of myself off. I also agree with another poster that men have to start being more selective about chivalry and who you give attention o. Attention is a gold coin you hand out on rare occasions not a coupon you give out on a street corner.

My feeling is if all you can hope for expending 1000% effort is to be ignored a little less today than the day before then why bother. Can't take nothing from nothing. What do men have to lose by boycotting? We going to be ignore even less than we are now?
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

sorryisntgoodenough

I'm looking for a Pinoy woman right now.  I'm sick and tired of pussy footing MRA's, we know we aren't lunatics or misogynists, its just a matter of "standing your ground" and taking action.  We need to push further and harder towards mainstream legitimacy.   I've always considered Angry Harry as the unofficial president of the men's movement.

Somebody else

The idea does have its attractive elements.

The one nagging thought that keeps coming to mind when I hear of the "marriage strike" that seems to be occurring and men talking about turning off to women in general is that the feminists goal is the destruction of marriage and family. Men go on "strike" against women and marriage, the feminists succeed in that goal. We are helping them win.

Are you part of the solution, or the problem?
ust because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you.

johnnyp

Quote from: "IMHO"
There's plenty of women in SE Asia - they will not give you the grief you'll get from an educated, feminist-raised western woman - no sir-ee.  It's more risky to stay at home and marry than it is to fly half way round the world and find your wife.

And boy did I learn that late last year.  I took a trip to the Philippines for Christmas vacation and now I want to sell everything I have to move there permanently!

More females smile at me in those two weeks than in the previous 40 years!
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

sorryisntgoodenough

The key to an effective boycott is that MRA's need to realize that the offending nations (US, UK, AUS, NZ, CAN) are barely 5% of the world's population, and that the way people see male/female relations here is nothing more than a fringe extremist movement, like political movements in other times and places.  Once you start viewing reality through this paradigm, boycotting western women will be as second nature as covering your mouth when you sneeze.

sorryisntgoodenough

It is anthropological, it is biological, WE ARE MEN!!!!

Tom Cruise as "Frank T.J. Mackey" in Magnolia[/i

just a little motivational speech to get the boycott rolling...

sorryisntgoodenough

off thread, how do you upload a personal avatar on here?

JoeFin

Speaking from experience I understand where you guys are coming from. How ever in my own case I was not looking to boycott western women, and I do feel qualified to speak on this since I am happily married to a woman from a foreign country. This brings me to a whole new separate set of concerns regarding seeking these same foreign women.

As the feminist like to attempt to classify me as a fat, balding geek loser who can't get an American woman, it's too bad the American women I dated after my divorce wouldn't agree this statement. But in my case it was the pool of acceptable available woman.

I do think that men are gradually becoming less reactive/auto-responsive to women's charms and becoming more aware of personality and behaviors.

My wife's culture does not have a propensity towards divorce. In fact it is looked down upon as some thing that would bring "Shame" unto the family. These are views she shares and holds dear to her heart from her life's experiences. Its not the first thought that comes to her mind when she is mad at you for not taking out the garbage.

I don't want to advocate seeking foreign women here, but I would like to say this. If you are not willing to accept her culture as much as you are willing to accept her, then you appear guilty of the very things many of the feminist groups claim.

Marring a woman of foreign culture can be a huge responsibility for the men who do so. You will to be responsible to provide for her things you might take for granted come with the average western woman. She'll need to learn to drive, she'll need to learn western business culture to get a job, she might need to attend college to upgrade her degree to western standards, she won't understand much of the culture here or how things work here. You will have to be her guide to navigating all of these obstacles.

Just as my wife was my guide in her country now I am her's here. We met some of the same bias and misperceptions there as we do here. When in her country I preferred for her to order from the menu in restaurants for both of us. We even had waiters over there object to her doing the ordering. When it comes to business dealings in her country I always refer them to her, which often times they attempt to challenge my since of masculinity over. Like I'm going to understand doing business over there better then some one who operated her own Engineering and Construction firm. Feminist try to claim I married a poor submissive woman. Heck my wife on occasion has fired entire construction crews, some thing most men would find professionally, mentally and emotionally challenging.  

Here we get feminist organizations trying to compare our marriage to prostitution, oppression, even Human Trafficking. She gets guys, who all they know are the myths of the sexuality of Asians trying to hit on her. Employers who at first thought she was not qualified because her lacks of oral practice of the English language, when in fact she reads and writes English much better then I do. Funny thing is she has an advanced degree in a profession believed to be in a "Man's" world. She has skills ability and experience most architects here in Ca. would salivate to list on their resume.

If you're going to set off down that road (and I certainly can't blame you) then all I ask is you to do it for the right reasons and be fully informed before you take that leap.
Resident Sh!! house attorney at large

MacKenzie

Quote from: "Sir Percy"
The idea, the very notion, is fanciful. Not only is organisation of such a 'boycott' of women by men on such a scale and timeline unprecedented but it is also totally destructive. It is destructive not only from civilisational, cultural and national perspectives, but it is individually corrosive to the soul to so totally reject women on the basis of own-race. Such women are men's nearest opposite-sex gene pool.

Boycott of Women by Men = Boycott of Men by Women.

Think Lysistrata.  :lol:
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

Mr. X

So I don't understand the anti-boycott point of view. I don't actually see it as a boycott. Why continue to put your hand on a hot griddle? I'm not going to play a game I can't win. Its that simple. Its all about economics and maximizing your profits. Why should I go to market A where I get little to nothing but being ignored or abused when I can go to market B and get treated like a person?

How much more ignoring and uncaring must western men endure before they realize western women just don't want them or like them.

Hey I'm doing EXACTLY what western women want. I am a gamma male leaving them alone so they can pursue the 10% of alpha males out there. I just feel why should I then toss in attention and consideration if I'm not part of the game. As a friend of mine always says "If you don't buy the car, you can't drive it around for a joy ride."

I say to guys stop standing aroundin the bleachers hoping you'll get picked by a bunch of women who don't care about you. Why be a drooling fan over someone who doesn't care. Here are my recommendations:

1. Only help people you feel will help you. No more mindless chivalry cause someone has ovaries.

2. Don't care if women are hurt or complain about being hurt. They don't care about you. Care about people who have EARNED IT.

3. Don't appease women. Don't try to win their favor. Don't cater to them being victims. They are not the dipstick that measures you as a person nor as a man. They stopped being women a long time ago so why would you think they know anything about a man to judge you.

4. Attention is a gold coin you give out to special people not a coupon you shove down everyone's throat on a street corner. Make someone earn your attention. If that won't happen then live without giving out attention.

5. Learn to take NO for an answer. Think of it as God's greatest gift. No means No and it means No in both directions. Again, if someone doesn't buy the car, they don't get to joy ride in it. BTW this IS advice women give each other all the time. If a guy isn't doing it for you DUMP HIM and move on. I only recommend the same for guys.

6. You are not the hero and you don't deserve the girl. Take the pot of gold instead. Trying to impress girls by selling out guys to get your angel wings is just pathetic. Ultimately NONE of these women care if you sell out every guy on earth to be Superman. You could be on fire and not one of them is going to open their cel phone and call an ambulance.

7. Quit stabbing men in the back. I don't like the gay lifestyle nor do I like gay groups pushing for PC forced acceptance of gays but stabbing those guys in the back ultimately stabs hetero men in the back. Again don't avoid things cause women will ridicule you for it. Do it JUST to piss them off. Go to a movie with a pal and, if they say you are gay, ask them if they would like you to recommend some better shoes for them. How can a group of women who tossed out their roles judge men for their lack of manliness. And again, if you do everything their way, what do you get? The opportunity to be ignored yet another day? Maybe there's a reason guys are turning gay and it ain't genes and it ain't in the water. Better yet, just tell a girl who accuses you of being gay "How the hell would you know what being a man is? You stopped being a woman a long time ago so just shut the f**k up DUDE!"
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

NobleTry

Quote from: "Fidelbogen"

Just to get things rolling, let me ask you this: Have you given any thought to the practicalities of implementing such a plan as you've suggested -- mainly in terms of getting the word out, and generally selling people on the idea?

I'm all ears..... :)

As the old saying goes: the personal is political. So, I live by two rules:

1. Never date anyone from work.
2. Never date an American woman. (In daily practice, I don't even give American women the freaking time of day. They are dead to me.)

My current lady friend is non-American. Met her at a conference. Happily ever after. So far... :wink:

Somebody else

Pardon my previous post. I was thinking "boycott of women", when I should have read "boycott of western women", which I heartily agree with. The selfishness of western women I have witnessed seems to have no bounds.

Mr. X - I agree completely!
ust because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you.

Mr. X

Quote from: "NobleTry"

Just to get things rolling, let me ask you this: Have you given any thought to the practicalities of implementing such a plan as you've suggested -- mainly in terms of getting the word out, and generally selling people on the idea?

2. Never date an American woman. (In daily practice, I don't even give American women the freaking time of day. They are dead to me.)

My current lady friend is non-American. Met her at a conference. Happily ever after. So far... :wink:

Both rules are good especially the women from work rule. I've heard in those sexual harrassment meeting my companies have had that they don't want to discourage work dating because a large percentage of people meet each other from work. Then comes the laundry list of don'ts and men are evil remarks.

If you sat down a examined the sexual harrassment rules in a work place in large companies no man in his right mind would work there. At anytime, based soley on the word of anyone with ovaries, you can be accused and convicted of sexual harrassment, reprimmanded, docked pay, sued or lose your job and have everyone think you are a sexual creep with NO way for you to counter sue for defamation of character or slander due to the anti-slap law.

Yes, work place females of any kind are absolutely off the menu.

NobleTry

Quote from: "Mr. X"
Quote from: "NobleTry"

Both rules are good especially the women from work rule. I've heard in those sexual harrassment meeting my companies have had that they don't want to discourage work dating because a large percentage of people meet each other from work. Then comes the laundry list of don'ts and men are evil remarks.

If you sat down a examined the sexual harrassment rules in a work place in large companies no man in his right mind would work there. At anytime, based soley on the word of anyone with ovaries, you can be accused and convicted of sexual harrassment, reprimmanded, docked pay, sued or lose your job and have everyone think you are a sexual creep with NO way for you to counter sue for defamation of character or slander due to the anti-slap law.

Yes, work place females of any kind are absolutely off the menu.

Mr. X,
I have some other rules for work, which I strictly follow:

1. Never have a closed door meeting with yourself and a woman.
2. Never get on an elevator alone with a woman.
3. Never go to lunch alone with a woman.
4. Never go for a walk alone with any woman you work with.
5. Never go to after-office parties.
6. Keep all talk in the office about the office.

Follow these simple rules and you will keep yourself happily and gainfully employed in this latter day wasteland called "the office" in modern America.

JoeFin

Or better yet

"Don't get your bacon where you make your bread"

is an old 1 I've heard and lived by.

But the original thread is a very valid point I think accentuated by resent publicy.

The death of Mrs. King and Marries Coretta Scott who inspired the black community to boycott the transit system (buses) Those people effected social change by refusing to participate in a system that defied them equal treatment under the law
Resident Sh!! house attorney at large

Go Up