Organized boycott of westernized women?

Started by sorryisntgoodenough, Feb 15, 2006, 10:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

Great ideas Sir Percy.  One that crossed my mind was to hand them a business card with three MRA url's for web sites printed on it and tell them you would gladly fix their laptop if they would agree to visit and read through these sites.  This would automatically link the sites in a positive manner due to your fixing their computer but would also help spread the word.  I can just imagine them later looking at the site and being unable to trash it immediately due to your kindness and helpfulness.  If we are going to be helpful we need to make it work for us.

One of my concerns about the marriage strike is that it takes some of the best men out of the gene pool.  There must be a better way.  Learning to say "no" to women in a firm but kind fashion is a huge step in this direction.  Practice, practice, practice.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

zarby

There are many forces at work now eliminating the best men from the gene pool. It appears to me for example that the lowest quality men are running around impregnating lots of women. They are below the child support radar screen. They operate from the shadows and are difficult to find. These men often don't have jobs and survive in the drug culture and other places where the law does not reach well. I am aware of one such man who has not paid child support in years. The AG's office opens its files and then shuts it after not being able to serve him (over and over again). These men are not deterred by child support obligations and procreate without restraint. Some successfully avoid child support. Others are too stupid and short sighted to worry about it. Meanwhile, the higher quality males tend to be careful and limit themselves to a few children. For reasons I can't understand the underworld guys have no shortage of women attracted to them. The "bad boys" really do get the girls. I will see quite respectable looking women with good jobs hanging out with guys who have no jobs, no assets, no education, no manners, no nothing.

JoeFin

I think Al Bundy did a much better job of advocating against western women then many in this thread are proposing.

He actively advocated against being entrapped by a woman who would suck the life's blood out of their victim. Trouble was the show used an obvious unemployed slouch as an example.

More acurate portrayal would have been a modern liberated woman, the average western woman who will run to the divorce court and take him for every cent he has at the drop of a hat.

I've told 16 boys "You ought to look seriously into the plastic clip on your balls to prevent knocking up some gal who is going to ruin your life"

Advocating open hostility or at least anti social behavior isn't going to do any thing other then further the feminist agenda. Advocating not becoming a victim, not playing into their game, rasing awareness of the feminist agenda of transference of wealth through divorce and the horrible effect it has on children is going to further your cause.
Resident Sh!! house attorney at large

sorryisntgoodenough

Advocating open hostility or at least anti social behavior isn't going to do any thing other then further the feminist agenda. Advocating not becoming a victim, not playing into their game, rasing awareness of the feminist agenda of transference of wealth through divorce and the horrible effect it has on children is going to further your cause.

I disagree.  You can't play fair with women because they don't play fair.  They have a different set of rules which only applies to them and they know it.  Its a basic survival instinct to exploit an advantage given to you.  So MRA's on here who want to look intelligent and above the fray by writing haiku poems while women continue to slander them TO THEIR FACES, go ahead, see where that gets you.

PowerMan72

:x

In principle, I agree.  It's time for the gloves to come off.  I find that I am less willing to make excuses for bad women than most of the other posters here.  "I was duped!" or "I've never thought about that/heard that before!" doesn't cut it with me.  You're an adult.  You know the difference between right and wrong.  If your moral compass doesn't tell you that there is something fundamentally wrong with all of this, then so be it.  You're part of the problem and you will simply have to be swept away along with all the other garbage.

We didn't accept excuses for the Nazi pogrom and I won't accept excuses here either.

* edit for the sake of clarity *
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

JoeFin

"I was duped!" or "I've never thought about that/heard that before!" doesn't cut it with me. You're an adult. You know the difference between right and wrong. If your moral compass doesn't tell you that there is something fundamentally wrong with all of this, then so be it. You're part of the problem and you will simply have to be swept away along with all the other garbage.

That is the problem, MOST people don't know the truth, the actual effects of laws and programs the feminist have put in place. You lead you message or dilute your message with obvious hate it will be overwhelmingly rejected. 0% of your messgae gets out no change is effected - YOU LOSE

I disagree. You can't play fair with women because they don't play fair. They have a different set of rules which only applies to them and they know it. Its a basic survival instinct to exploit an advantage given to you.

We don't have to lie, cheat or steal. Just bring the TRUE FACTs to the light of day and a majority of people will agree with us and defend our position

sorryisntgoodenough

We don't have to lie, cheat or steal. Just bring the TRUE FACTs to the light of day and a majority of people will agree with us and defend our position

Wasn't suggesting that course of action.  Just less tolerance of feel good junk science and more forceful motivation of men.  If you aren't actively combating this kind of stuff, you're part of the problem.

sorryisntgoodenough

Wasn't suggesting that course of action.  Just less tolerance of feel good junk science and more forceful motivation of men.  If you aren't actively combating this kind of stuff, you're part of the problem.

JoeFin

See we do agree

feel good junk science

and there in lies the proplem and what I am trying to say. Bring the truth to the light of day and the Majority of people will agree and defend our position

Go Up