Rape, lets end the discussion

Started by Gabriel, Mar 21, 2006, 06:39 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Rob

Thanks Devia, for providing the example of the day for low down, dirty feminism at its best while attempting to trivialize and shame men. Could you please clean around the rim while you're down there in the toilet examining your rationale?

devia

I'd be glad to Rob.

Rape is forced penatration. Regretting it, having someone cum on your ass.. is not rape..

Any questions?

Rob

Don't forget to wipe the fuzz growing behind the bowl

Raymond Cuttill

Quote from: "devia"
having someone cum on your ass.. is not rape..

So if someone came on your ass you wouldn't charge them with anything?
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

devia

Not rape

Factory

Thomas,

You were not raped, you woke up and had a "chew your arm off" moment.

True, but if Thomas was female then it WOULD be rape....right?

jaketk

Not rape

It is attempted rape. And in most states, what was done to Thomas would be labeled rape if it were done to a woman.

But nice show of class by dismissing a man's experience of sexual abuse.

devia

Not rape.  I'm saying he said he was raped.. I say he wasn't.

Is anyone here saying it is rape?

The Gonzman

I'd say using an unwilling participant to achieve sexual gratification is rape.  

Using "penetration" as the qualifier is one of the tactics feminists use to then add "And since women don't have a penis to penetrate with, they can't rape!"
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

devia

So if it's a guy who is too drunk to consent then it's rape?

Not getting it here..

Sir Jessy of Anti

In many jurisdictions rape is not just forced penetrations, so in those jurisdictions this could be considered rape.  In other jurisdictions it would be sexual assault.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

dr e

Quote from: "jaketk"
Not rape

It is attempted rape. And in most states, what was done to Thomas would be labeled rape if it were done to a woman.

But nice show of class by dismissing a man's experience of sexual abuse.

Agree Jake.  Well said.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

The Gonzman

So if it's a guy who is too drunk to consent then it's rape?

Not getting it here..

Too drunk to consent would involve (a) patent inability to consent, inarticulateness, calling one another name, slurring words and intelligibility, etc. or (b) unconciousness.

Any woman who is drunk and in this state has been raped.

HOWEVER

If you are sober enough to consent and participate, it is consensual, even if you can't remember it in the morning.  That just means you have a drinking problem, and need to correct your own behavior instead of blaming other people.

Since Thomas was drunk, passed out, and has witnesses that he did not consent, yes, he was raped.

If Devia is drunk and speaking what sounds to be a bastard dialect of Ancient Phonecian, and someone takes her to bed and has sex with her - she's been raped.

If Devia is passed out, and J. Random Stranger hops down and helps himself (Or herself), she's been raped.

If Devia, in her drunken euphoria, tells J. Random Stranger, "Stranger, I am going to rock your world tonight!" and she is in either of the above states by the time ol' J. Random gets her to bed - she's been raped.

However, even if Devia is drunk as hell, if she tells J. Random Stranger how much she is going to rock their world, andgoes under her own power to bed, and participates in the sex (Even if she passes out once sexually sated) saying"Do me, do me, do me!" - even if she wakes up in the morning and says "Where am I, who is this clown, and what am I doing here?" - not rape.

"What if" Devia and J. Random are alone, and (a) or (b) happens, and J. Random claims (c) - well, yeah, that is a possibility.  But once you start making an accusation proof of guilt, Devia might be on the recieving end of a "(s)he said, (s)he said" accusation involving rape, robery, et al, somewhere down the line - sure we want to live in that country?  The people of Salem Massachusetts sure found it unpleasant a few hundred years ago.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Thomas

The current Merriam-Webster dictionary defines rape as "unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent." Note the "usually sexual intercourse."

Devia's statement that
Rape is forced penatration
is a standard feminist ploy to define rape in such a way as to exclude the rape of men and boys by females. Laws against statutory rape include intercourse between women and boys. In addition, there are an increasing number of cases in South Africa of AIDS infected women forcing boys to have unprotected sex with them. This is considered rape by the police and the courts.

I have a woman-friend who opened the door to her apartment for the wrong guy years ago. He violently attacted her. He was apparently under the influence of drugs and at one point asked her if he was inside her. He wasn't, but she said "Yes." After he ejaculated, he left. The police never found him, but, while they were looking, they intended to charge him with rape. She considered it rape; I considered it rape; her boyfriend considered it rape.

In addition, I stated in my original post regarding what I experienced with the sleazeball, "First off, some might call it sexual assault rather than rape because there wasn't any penetration, but the guy humped my butt and came all over me. I think it was rape, but call it sexual assault if you want."

As far as the woman I know, whose rape I briefly described above, I know her quite well and have spoken with her at length about the event and people's reaction to hearing about it. I can assure one and all that no man ever told her anything like "You were not raped, you woke up and had a 'chew your arm off' moment."
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

Factory

It was actually the double-standard thing that got me to post this one.  If this thing that happened to Thomas is not rape, then not only is a similar situation happening to a female not rape, so is nearly every single "date rape" accusation not rape.

Go Up