MNDs Mike la Salle getting it together

Started by Sir Percy, Mar 22, 2006, 10:04 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sir Percy

I am struck by the vigour and effectiveness of the new-look MND. On the surface the 'look' is the not much changed but the content and availabilty as a 'newspaper' has been ramped up considerably. Some pretty powerful voices are using it very well. I am posting a couple of items in new topics as I notice many here are doing.  Well done Mike. More power to the sword arm.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

Vet/Father

I agree. I am happy for him and supporters, MND had improved so much , since 2001 days. TerryGale is doing a great job too. :angel:

Metal MRA

MND was THE FIRST website I visited that opened my eyes to the whole Mens Rights movement.  Bernard Chapin is like a demi-god to me.   Gonz's blog was the one that actually got me pissed enough to get off my ass and start doing things.  Thanks to Mike, and everyone that supports that site!! 8)
en occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing has happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth

The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'

Go Up