Feminist Wanted!

Started by dr e, Mar 27, 2006, 05:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cog

Doing well Dr. Evil.  Does everyone rotate back through sooner or later?  I was surprised to see Lucky although perhaps not surprised.  I just  checked the strife board to see if that still lives (evidence seems inconclusive).

I wonder which board has Lynne lubricating his erogenous zones with the output of drooling young feminists nowdays?  Perhaps Lucky slew the Lynne dragon after all this time

Ever hear from David?  Anniee?  Elaine? um... UR?

dr e

Quote from: "Cog"
Doing well Dr. Evil.  Does everyone rotate back through sooner or later?  I was surprised to see Lucky although perhaps not surprised.  I just  checked the strife board to see if that still lives (evidence seems inconclusive).

I wonder which board has Lynne lubricating his erogenous zones with the output of drooling young feminists nowdays?  Perhaps Lucky slew the Lynne dragon after all this time

Wellllll...actually quite a few of the original folks are still around.  Galt is here, Devia, Titurel, neoteny, Dan Lynch, Gonzo, Bilbo and quite a few others.  I would like to hear from David but I haven't seen or heard from him in quite a while.  

So what about those Jets this year?   :wink:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cog

Quote from: "Dr Evil"

Wellllll...actually quite a few of the original folks are still around.  Galt is here, Devia, Titurel, neoteny, Dan Lynch, Gonzo, Bilbo and quite a few others.  I would like to hear from David but I haven't seen or heard from him in quite a while.  

So what about those Jets this year?   :wink:

Well I am not sure about the wink Dr Evil but us Jets fans have a rooting interest in the value of your (our) 2nd rounder next year.  History suggests that a very young head coach in his first season and with a bad team is usually looking at a rough ride for the first year or two.  That said, the draft was very solid indeed for the Jets, the AFC East is certainly not the beast that it once was so picking up a win here or there is not out of the question.

When last we spoke you were doing the high-brow equivalent of yucking it up at what a heist that the Redskins managed to pull from the Jets in free agency.  How'd that all work out for you guys in the finish?

You do however seem to be on the plus side of the ledger in the Coles for Moss trade.  So it goes.  Santana was a wussie for us and I think he was as good as he was going to get for you last year.

dr e

Oh Cog, only a jets fan could think that men in green tights could play football.  Last year Lavatory Coles got creamed, here are the numbers:

Coles caught 73 balls, Moss 84.
Coles gained 845 yards averaging 11.6, Moss gained 1483 yards averaging 17.7.

Coles got 5 TD's to Moss's 9.
Coles had 6 receptions over 20 yards and only 1 over 40 yards
Moss had 24 receptions over 20 yards and had 10 over 50.

You got hosed on that one.  It was a green hose!  My apologies for the thread drift.  

I 'd be curoius to hear your take on the gender stuff these days.  Any new ideas or observations?  What have you been thinking on?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Daymar

the AFC East is certainly not the beast that it once was

The Dolphins look like they could be a new beast and the Patriots will most likely be back soon. But don't worry, the Bills will probably be in a sharing mood with their 6 division games...

taylortailwinds

This thread turned into talking about football?????

I'm bristling with giggles over this.  :D
"[...] for hardly any one is so careless as to allow his worst animals to breed." -- Charles Darwin<br />""... religion [...] teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. [It also] teaches the dangerous nonsense that death is not the end." -- Richard Dawkins

dr e

We got so bored waiting for a feminist we couldn't resist talking about important stuff like football....

outdoors

I know a few feminist male assasins!!! I will see if they are willing ! Seems when i have confronted them-they took pleasure in twisting my words around !When no one is there!!! I will try and get them to voice their opinion on this thread !

dr e

If they are interested have them email me.

[email protected]

devia

The crazy thing is I'm from Winnipeg???

:p

I guess..... GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Biscuit Queen

No way, go Yankees!

:icon_thumright:
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Cordell Walker

GO LIONS ALL THE WAY(I hate  jerry jones and would piss on him R KELLY STYLE if I had the chance........................why build a cowboys stadium in TARRANT NOT DALLAS county; he coulda used the cotton bowl and brought that money to southern dallas)
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Candide

Quote from: Factory
Quote from: hansside
I am glad to see there is consensus on whether women in the west are oppressed today.

But were they ever?

More to the point...who gives a fuck?

I do.

This myth has been used to pummel us for decades.  The vast majority of people in the US if you were to ask them if women had been oppressed would nod their head and say, "Sure."  If you counter that and say you don't think that is so you are looked at like a nut and are immediately accused of being a woman hater.

We have got to put an end to this myth.  It is the foundation of the lies that have been repeated so often that they are now "common" knowledge.

This is important.

Hey!  I remember when the term was "Women's Liberation".  Let's liberate them to their heavy lifting.  :toothy9:

Luckynkl

Sheesh, doc, are you *still* looking?!   :toothy9:

dr e

Lucky!  Now just where have you been?  <tapping foot>  It's been a while.

Yeah, we are still looking for a feminist to argue that women were indeed oppressed in the US.  Nobody wants the job.  I just can't understand why.    :pino:

Go Up