Jodie Sweetin Splits with Husband

Started by PowerMan72, Nov 25, 2008, 11:07 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Women do not pack up their 7-month-old and move out for fun, trust me.

Then tell me : why does it happen so often?

Because a lot of guys spend their time and money chasing their d1cks from bar to bar instead of with their families?  Because he begged her to have a baby and then refused to take care of it?

Most of the time, he's totally out of the kid's life by the time s/he starts kindergarten, and not always because his X met another man and said, "You have a new daddy so you don't need the old one any more".  It's because HE DOESN'T CARE AND NEVER DID!

Sheesh.

In case you haven't figured it out, yes, I am a woman and YES, I am very aware there are always two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, we have figured out you're a woman, and frankly, if that is the experience of "most women I know" you need to start hanging out with a better quality of girlfriend instead of trailer-trash.

Not to mention taking what they say with a few grains of salt.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Galt

Women do not pack up their 7-month-old and move out for fun, trust me.

Then tell me : why does it happen so often?

Because a lot of guys spend their time and money chasing their d1cks from bar to bar instead of with their families?  Because he begged her to have a baby and then refused to take care of it?

Most of the time, he's totally out of the kid's life by the time s/he starts kindergarten, and not always because his X met another man and said, "You have a new daddy so you don't need the old one any more".  It's because HE DOESN'T CARE AND NEVER DID!

Sheesh.

In case you haven't figured it out, yes, I am a woman and YES, I am very aware there are always two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

The vast majority of divorces are initiated by women today. Whether you think 70 or 75 or 80%, it's the vast majority.

My grandpa supposedly went out to the bars quite a bit when he was young, and the story is that when he got married my grandmother eventually put her foot down. They were together until death, and there are a whole lot of couples who can't say that today.

What's bizarre is that women don't seem to leave when they are beaten to a pulp ("He has beaten me for 25 years" - says a woman), when the man fools around with other women 20 times a month, or when the man does any of these other famous female complaints.

No, the woman leaves when she is bored. When she isn't getting any attention. That's the TOP reason for initiating divorce. The man pulled out all stops to impress the princess when they were dating (she wouldn't accept anything less), but now that he's married he has this stupid idea of being responsible and boring.

She knows that a BBD (Bigger, Better Deal) is just around the corner, and in any case Uncle Sam is going to scare the money out of the ex-husband (and maybe contribute some more, in addition to a LOT from the new boyfriend), so she's good to go.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I really wish men would get the drift, but they aren't going to. Anyway, contratulations on your new wedding, dude; your wife is really a piece of work.

SIAM

Nov 29, 2008, 09:07 PM Last Edit: Nov 29, 2008, 09:11 PM by SIAM
I am very aware there are always two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

So why do you only tell one side of it? You come across as a bit of a man-hater assuming the worst about men. 

Yeah,  I've already pre-empted your future reply, which is : "You guys just put the other side across".

The internet is a place where people actually get to put an alternative view to mainstream views from mainstream media.  After decades of feminist lies that skew the truth (away from that middle ground you and I know where the truth lies), SYG is one of many places on the net to vent and offer the alternative view to the feminist myths we're supposed to believe.  If society and mainstream media only tells one side of the story, isn't it good to have somewhere point out that one side of every story is never enough?  Hearing the alternate side to every story leads closer to the 3rd side - the truth.  I wonder if you're bothered about the truth?

SIAM

No, the woman leaves when she is bored. When she isn't getting any attention. That's the TOP reason for initiating divorce. The man pulled out all stops to impress the princess when they were dating (she wouldn't accept anything less), but now that he's married he has this stupid idea of being responsible and boring.

It seems "rph3664" has never heard of no-fault divorce  :pino:

She assumes divorce only occurs when a person is at fault (the "perpetrator") - then the "victim" is entitled to initiate divorce.  Quite often the perpetrator IS the initiator.  She has an affair, makes up a BS allegation against her husband, has a restraining order against him (so he has to leave the house), initiates divorce, and new boyfriend moves in.  Nothing new there.  It's easy to do.  If it was easy for guys to do, we'd probably be initiating 70-80% of divorces. 

TheManOnTheStreet

NO WAY!  Really?

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Go Up