More tripe from BBC

Started by Metal MRA, Apr 07, 2006, 08:45 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

Quote from: "johnnyp"
"The year 2006 should not be allowed to pass without at least a quiet celebration that this is the first year in human history when--across almost all the world--women can expect to enjoy a longer life expectancy than men."

More evidence that the feminist agenda has NOTHING to do with equality.

Feminism is no better than the racism of the Jim Crow years in the south.  The objective there was to keep Blacks in their place - benefit from their labor, but keep them politically impotent.  "They may be technically free, but we can keep them cornered into serving the whites as low cost labor."

This is a good point johnnyp.  I have also noticed some interesting similarities between the feminists and the southern bigots of years gone by.  Every time I hear the feminist mantra of "You men need to build your own DV shelters" I am struck by the similarity to the bigots telling blacks if they wanted water fountains to build their own.   Feminists have a similar cover in today's world that the bigots had years ago.  No one would question the bigots words, no one would challange the bigoted and hateful speech.  It was simply expected and the "norm."  In the same way the feminists have a similar protection and can spout some of the most hateful and bigoted ideas and yet no one bats an eye.  As the cultural consciousness shifts we will see this slowly coming to an end but for now all we can do is look on in amazement at how hatred can be accepted.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

westcoast2

Is it possible to see the comments on the editorial without subsrcibing?

And maybe this has something to do with the discrepency...

On BMJ
Search: men's health
Returns: 216

Search: women's health
Returns: 1495

mmm....

And of course the BBC mentions once of the places where women live shorter lives than men in Zimbabwe --> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4890508.stm

Smoking eh?  Well from the above....

Japan was said to have the highest life expectancy in the world, with people there living on average until 82.  

And the highest adult male smoking rate....mmm....
The mem'ries of a man in his old age
Are the deeds  of a man in his prime"

Pink Floyd - Free Four

dr e

Martha Burk is welcome to join any of our exclusive clubs:

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

johnnyp

good one E

By the way - the last time I checked the BLS website for occupational deaths, it said 93% male.

Here are the numbers from the DOD reporting website - I last ran the numbers May of '04. Check them your self:

Killed in action (KIA) WWII 99.9% male

KIA Korea 99.99% male

KIA Vietnam 99.99% male

KIA Persian Gulf war 96.07% male (the scud that hit the barracks in Saudi caused the female anomaly - this was outside of the combat zone)

KIA Iraq war from 4/03 to 5/04 97.38% male.

KIA for "War on terrorism worldwide" period ending 5/04.  I think this covers everything outside of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Male 97.5%
Female 2.5%

Wounded in action for "War on terrorism worldwide" period ending 5/04.  I think this covers everything outside of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Male 99.66% or 293
Female .34% or 1

Military deaths (all deaths while in service including training, war...) between 1980 and 1990 were:
95% male
5% female

Grand total KIA body count from WWII to 5/04  (if this were bowling, we would be kicking the girls butts!)
Male 503,040
Female 448
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

johnnyp

Here is the latest on military deaths in Iraq (10/01 to 4/06):
Male 97.8% or 2,274
Female 2.2% or 51

Wounded
Male 97.9% or 17,095
Female 2.1% or 372

go to the horse's mouth:
http://web1.whs.osd.mil/
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

SIAM

Don't forget the other Men's Clubs:-

- The Non-custodial Club (80%+)
- The Paternity Fraud Victim Club (sorry gals, this club is totally exclusive due to biology)

Go Up