Update on the Duke Lacross Team Case

Started by BRIAN, Apr 11, 2006, 02:29 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

BRIAN

From fox news:

DURHAM, N.C.  -- DNA testing failed to connect any members of the Duke University lacrosse team to the alleged rape of a stripper, attorneys for the athletes said Monday.

Citing DNA test results delivered by the state crime lab to police and prosecutors a few hours earlier, the attorneys said the test results prove their clients did not sexually assault and beat a stripper hired to perform at a March 13 team party.

No charges have been filed in the case.

"There is no DNA evidence that shows she was touched by any of these boys," said Attorney Joe Cheshire, who represents one of the team's captains.

Dang a rape happened but no DNA from the alleged atackers could be matched to the evidence collected from the victims. Don't that beat all? I just bet it was them space aliens that abduct folks and give'm anal probes that done it all.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

LSBeene

Brian,

There is a thread on this already.  Just letting you know.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

CaptDMO

Quote from: "BRIAN"
Dang a rape happened but no DNA from the alleged atackers could be matched to the evidence collected from the victims.

Something bothers me ever since I saw this. If there was positive DNA evidence to be collected, and examination shows (twice?) it doesn't match any of the folk already burned at the stake, who does it match?

The whole thing smells just like Al Sharpton and company abusing the feces smeared Tawana Brawly's lies to slander NYPD and gain political currency through sensationalist and tabloid media. I think it used to be called yellow journalism.As ever, organised demonstration and protest by the easily duped  crowd is part of the "most deserving of outrage" celebration. Except for the most desperate of eternal attention whores, I expect the current dead silence to be broken by appoligists in about three days.

But, what do I know? It's still a matter for the court to decide, if the flamboyant and incindiary DA ever deems it prudent to press charges. Whew! Good thing he's protected personally from legal concequence of his actions. When is that  election again?

BRIAN

Steven,

Sorry man I didn't see it. Clean your weapon, keep five meter seperation and remember eyes out at all times. :D

CaptDMO,

You said words to the effect of the DNA didn't match the accused so who did it match. Well hell I already answered that:

Don't that beat all? I just bet it was them space aliens that abduct folks and give'm anal probes that done it all.

It wasn't who she accused so it must have been space aliens, or maybe the CIA in conjunction with the Jehovas witnesses. I mean it wasn't the student atheletes whose lives she ruined and there coach who had to give up his job because of a non-event who were respoonsible so it had to be somebody if not them.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Men's Rights Activist

Fox News on cable kept replaying news footage, showing a woman caring a protest sign saying, 'REAL MEN DON'T LIE."  Are we learning anything yet?  "REAL WOMEN DO LIE," and "NEWS MEDIA ACTIVELY VILIFIES ALL MALES BASED ON GENDER FEMINIST LIES, AND LAWS."
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

zarby

What infuriates me is these men have been identified and slandered based on an effectively anonymous accusation.

I think either the accuser and the accused are anonymous or neither is.

It makes no sense to keep the accuser anonymous on the ground that she would be embarrassed while disclosing the accused (who also is embarrassed -- much more). The only way this can be justified is the assumption of guilt -- contrary to the legal presumption of guilt.

Anyway, this case will help a lot of men. Juries will be much more likely to find reasonable doubt especially when combined with Kobe Bryant, etc.

There is self correction at work. The public is being educated. Unfortunately, lives are being ruined in the mean time.

BRIAN

Zarby I hope you are right about this being good for men. I think the establishment press will beat it back though.

TheManOnTheStreet

Within a week, this will be completely forgotten.  Non-issue.  Noone gives a damn for these young men.  You know, the REAL VICTIMS!

I swear, if something like this were to happen to me, you bet your sweet ass I would sue every person within a freakin solar system over this.  Did you see that blog that was posted on the other thread?  This fucking You-know-what posted the whole roster as well as the pictures of every man on that team!  I wrote her and said that she might want to post an apology since she has assassinated the characters of these boys... you think she'll post it?  yea right.

I'd sue her freakin ass too!  Every last person that wrote "guilty" before knowing a freaking thing.  Damn right it's a racial issue, black on white.  Damn right it's a gender issue, women on men!  But we all know that "that's different".....

DAMN!

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

sorryisntgoodenough

There is a picture of Crystal Gail Mangum, I"m trying to locate it time now.  Every MRA website should have it front and center on the homepage with the story attached....

TheManOnTheStreet

I agree Sorry.... and I will!

Al
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

rantmeister

Within a week, this will be completely forgotten. Non-issue. Noone gives a damn for these young men. You know, the REAL VICTIMS!

Actually, since the DA has stated he will proceed with the case regardless of the DNA results, I expect this case to continue to get national attention for the next several weeks. Although this is bad for the Duke team members, it will keep the issue of false rape allegations in the news. It's our turn to "raise awareness" now.

The longer this goes on, the more stubborn the DA is, and the deeper the anti-male bigots all dig themselves in, the bigger the humiliation will be for them at the end. They will never apologize no matter what the evidence shows. Let them wear egg.

rm

Go Up